SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Thank you MiniMimi :hug99:

Hi girls, sorry I havent been around for a few days, how come some weeks you seem to have all the time in the world and then others, there is no time at all :)
have we all had our weigh ins for this week? so what i need from everyone is their weight and what they lost this week so we can submit them :)
Jools I hope you are feeling better soon Becca i love your avitar pic and up till last week all my photos were face only lol (well other than for work hence the shocking one with childrens faces blacked out)
Shantel you are doing fab as ever and soooooo close now :)
I am in a real dilema over xmas and what I plan to do, Its my birthday the week before and I plan to be off plan for that as im going out for dinner then dancing :) was going to be kind of off plan untill the monday after christmas and was expecting a big gain, but not too worried as i know I would loose it again after, but now I'm really not sure, I really dont want to gain at all :( might just eat on my birthday and xmas day and only non carbs, hmmmm guess I will know for sure when its a bit closer :)

xx

I had weigh in on Monday and lost 5lbs. Am now 13st 1lb :)

Hi all!!

I wrote a long msg yesterday, and for soe reason it made my computer freeze! Well,not the whole computer, just this site, so couldnt send it.

Forgot now what I wrote...So I'll just post my huuuge loss of 1lb :p It make me 219lbs.

I was wondering where you were, Kat!

I dont remember if I mentioned it before already, but am flying back home for xmas, so will def end up eating. I always gain weight when I go...:rolleyes: I feel like I have to eat all the things I love that I cant get here (and that seems to be plenty judging by my gain!:p). As Kat said, am not too too stressed, as I know its going to drop off so quick. And am also going to be off plan for my baby's party.I dont think I can resist..:D I just need a dress! Was thinking of maybe buying something off ebay,so dont have to spend too much if its not going to fit for long (fingers crossed).

Anyways, am just rambling on now. Have a good day ladies!

Good Evening All!

How are we all? Been a busy day, had day off work so went to Lakeside to start my xmas shopping :D got quite a bit done!!

Kat - good to hear from you. Had a look at ur pics - you are looking fab!! I lost 3lbs and that makes me 222lbs!

Eli - where's home, if you don't mind me asking??

Jools - are you feeling better today?

x

Hiya :)

I'm feeling a bit better now thank you. Bathed the kids and put them to bed (after having a battle with my youngest daughters feeding tube as it came out :argh: ) so I am now lying around on settee doing nothing for the night!

What you all up to tonight?

Just got back home after a spot of the Xmas shopping (well it's Thursday late opening hours)
I am relaxing on my bed watching tv and feeding my minimins adiction haha
Have a great nite ladies xxx

P.S.
I know it's your team forum but I am kinda xcited to see all fabulous news. I am rooting for all of you as I know how difficult CD is. I did try it for two (whole days!!) and gave in :-(
Therefore I am in the owe of your achievements.
Hope you don't mind I will be lurking in the background..
Good luck to everyone here.

Just watching Peter Andre the next chapter....cooor he is soooo gorgeous :) hehe

Bless the little ones Jools - met up with my sisters friend for lunch today (she has 18month old twins) they are so adorable! your little ones are so cute as well! Makes me so broody hehe

Minimimi - welcome! You are doing a fab job on WW - keep up the good work :) get much shopping done?x

Minimimi - welcome! You are doing a fab job on WW - keep up the good work :) get much shopping done?x

Aww, thank you rebecca xxx
While shopping instead of trying to find Xmas presies I keep finding new stuff for myself haha (not that I complain) I got some much needed warm cardis and fluffy hat with scarf + gloves. All necessities of course :)
I am going this weekend to visit my sis who is studying in France so it will come handy as it's supposedly very cold over there brrrrrrr.
And at the same time I keep repeating myself that all these window shopping trips are very good form of excercising.haha
Any excuse is a good excuse, isn't?

How was your day rebecca? You are doing so extremely well!!! Fingers cross for your next wi xxx

BTW
Peter is admitedly HOT:heartpump:

Hey all
How are you? Finally managed to get all my essays completed so I haven't been around as much :( Will catch up properly soon. Hope everyone is well xxx

Morning girls,

Shantel, well done on completing the essays :)

MiniMimi, have a fab time in France with your sister hun :)

Rebecca, how are you today? Stopped swooning of Peter Andre? :p

Hi all!!

How's everyone? It's a bit quiet here today.

Well,after a crap start to the week, I can now happily say this is my 2nd 100% day. I bought some wafer thin roast chicken slices after my CDC recommended them for snacking. I used to like them but made me feel a bit gross. Also have a headache, but not sure if it due to no carbs or my teeth..:/

Well done for finishing your essays, Shantel! Must feel like a load off your back.

Becca- "Back home" is Finland. Although UK is very much "home" these days,but all my family are there.

Kat and Jools hope you are ok! :)

Hey everyone,
Well done Shantel for compleating your essays does that mean you get to relax this weekend?
Eli well done on your 2nd 100% day get tomorrow out of the way and it should get much easier :)
funny I really struggled at around 7 tonight I really reall really wanted a sandwich, just quickly made myself a soup and the craving soon went away, are you feeling better now Jools?
Becca hope you are okay
xx

Get better soon Eli x
How are you Jools?
Well done for beating the craving Kat!

I'm still around, had a little bit of work to do for uni tutorials so been doing that. Popped on scales today and they went down to 11:5.6 but went up to 11:6.2 so maybe tomorrow I'll have to start 810 as I'll have a BMI of 24.9. Going to pop on scales tomorrow and text my CDC, really looking forward. It's weird though, usually I lose my weight at the end of the week but for the last 3 weeks it just comes off at the beginning. Not complaining though! Hope everyone is well xxx

Aw well done Shantel, you have lost an amazing amount of weight :D

I dont seem to be losing anything this week but not sure if its because of TOTM, having bars or if its just my catch up week that people seem to have around week 3 :confused: I have been 100% SS so its not from doing anything I shouldnt. Will see what CDC says at weigh in on Monday.

Whats everyone up to today? The weather here is rubbish so will only be popping out to get a few bits and bobs and thats about it. Been spending a lot of time looking at houses as we are moving sometime in the next few months but not sure when yet. We will be moving from Rutland (Leicestershire) up to Whitby near Scarborough :)

Hope you all have a fab day xxx

Good afternoon everyone!!

Shantel - congrats on your weight losses, you have done amazingly well! Bet you are looking forward to 810+??

Jools - don't worry I felt like that last week and managed to lose 3 pounds, I think losses tend to slow down after the first few weeks! I often get on my scales at home and have found they haven't moved at all this week :( lol also said to OH that I feel like I have put on weight (maybe it's the chicken breast I had for lunch yesterday) but think it is all just psychological.
Every night before WI I have crazy dreams about food...first week was roast potatos, second week was pizza and also toad in the hole and last week i dreamt I had scoffed a cherry bakewell!! haha all so random! Anyone else get weird dreams?

Hey Eli, have you been in England long? bet it is nice to go home and see your family :) makes eating all the naughty food worthwhile ;)

Kat, I am good thanks are you well?

Hayley - are you back online yet???x

Kerena I am well thanks and you?

I dream about food a lot too Rebecca, I'm always eating my fav things like Chinese and italian :)

Eli, I didnt realise it was ok to snack on wafer thin chicken! When I did CD over a year ago my CDC gave me a right telling off for having wafer thin chicken as it is 'processed crap' as she called it. I guess the rules have changed a bit now or the CDC's differ from place to place!

I had a peanut bar last night and couldnt decide if I liked it or not :eek: I loved the first couple of bites but then it was as if it started to taste a bit weird. Anyone else find this? I have a chocolate one for nibbling on whilst watching X-Factor tonight :D

I'm feeling much better now. I honestly think thats the fastest I have ever got over the flu and think its because of the amount of water I've been drinking!

Hope you're all having a good day xxx

I'm back for one night only!

Hi ladies,
I have been a very busy busy gal and not behaved myself in the slightest!! :sigh:
I am however back to being 100% :D

I know i'll have put weight on but this week has just been one of those weeks and i so look forward to getting some routine back again.

We have our fridge, freezer and washing machine fitted and working and filled up :D

Rebecca, Jools, Eli, Shantel, Kat hope you ladies have been good unlike me hehe and are all well?

xxx

Aw welcome back Hayley, did the move go ok? Dont worry about how you did over that time, just go back to CD again now that you're settled :)

Just submited our losses, Team results of 1.70% well done Girls!!!
Jools 2.65%
Becca 1.33%
Eli 0.45%
Kerena 2.98%
Shantel 1.22%
xx

Back