SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Well done ladies!! I'll try to do better this week, I promise!

I'm off to get ready to go out, will be back in the eve to write a proper post.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone! :)

Thanks so much Kerena! You're a star :)
Hope you're all okay ladies :) So busy at the moment, will come and update you all! I made it to 11.5 on Saturday so started 810 :) Keep up the great work and will catch up soon x

Hi again!

Should be going to bed but somehow am stuck in front of the telly/laptop once again..lol!

Jools- I was surprised a bit as well that she "allowed" me to eat the slices, but I think as they are so low in cals she thought its better to sack on them than something else. I do't know, all I know is that I didnt enjoy them,so am not going to have them.
Oooh peanut bars are my new love!! I had one the other week, and for this week had 3,love them! But they have to be room temp tho!

Becca- How's it going? :) I've been here 6 and a bit years now.

Shatel- Congratulations! What a mile stone!!

Hayley- Great to hear from you! Sounds like you've got all the necessities set up already! Hope you love your new home :)

Kat- How are you?! :)

Morning girls :)

I have my weigh in tonight but had a sneaky weigh in on my own scales and havent lost much this week :cry: I'm guessing this is my catch up week where not much happens on the scales! I havent done anything different except have bars, wonder if they affect losses? :confused:

Did everyone have a nice weekend? I didnt get up to much at all, was a quiet weekend. Got my babys physio today but other than that nothing else going on here.

Well done on the losses this week everyone :) Congrats to Kerena for the biggest loss, are you slimmer of the week?

How is everyone? What do you all have planned to wear on Christmas day?

Hey girls :)
I have had a very odd weekend to be honest, what is it with CD that makes you want to throw everything away? last weekend it was clothes that were too big, Saturday was Shoes and boots that would never see the light of day again, and then yesterday it was my ex lol well okay I didnt throw him out but I think I finally put some closure on our stupid on off thing we have had since we split a couple of years ago, on that note i did have 2 large glasses of wine last night, I dont feel bad, I'm not starving yet either (im guessing they would of taken me right out of Ketosis) so fingers crossed im back on track and they wond effect my weigh in tonight, My scales dont show much difference either Jools however they do say 13's now :) such a big difference to 17's and I feel thinner lol, funny you have days like that huh? my coat felt really big today, I only bought it about 3 weeks ago and it was quite snug, just an inexpensive one that I hoped I wouldnt need long but would keep me warm, I have seen so many lovely coats this year but I refuse to pay the amount when I could possibly need a new one every month or two :) looks like I may be back off to Primark next weekend or the one after :)
ooooh waffled a lot again :)
hope everyone has a great day, good luck for tonight Jools xx

Yay for clothes being too big :D

Good luck for tonight Kerena xxx

Hey ladies,

Shantel, how you getting on with 810?

Kat, i agree with the whole coats being expensive and changing sizes, i bought a modern one from an indoor market and its got an elasticated waist (with a belt to hide it) so that it changes sizes with me. I think it £20 . . . Primark didnt seem to have anything decent, not to my taste anyway.

Becca, Well done on your loss :D A loss is better than no loss x

Jools, i too have WI tonight and know for a fact i wont have lost anything as i was rather naughty last week. Next week WILL be better!

MsMunch-less - How you doin?

Hope i havent missed anyone out?!

Im so proud i just resisted sarnies, crisps, biccys, doughnuts etc. :)

Hope the rest of the week goes as well as today has.

Hey girls,
Only got a minute, just wanted to let you know I had weigh in and lost 4lbs xx

whoop whoop well done Jools, I lost 2.5 but I'm happy with that as i had wine last night porkpie and pringles today lol back on the ball tomorrow :) xx

Yay for 2.5lbs loss Kerena :D Naughty naughty having wine and pies (I'm only jealous) xx

wine was yummy and worth is, porkpie really wasnt lol dont even know what made me do it after so long lol xx

Good morning peeps :)

How is everyone today? I feel good apart from this horrible cold I cant seem to shift but diet wise I feel happy :D

We have a trip up to Glasgow to see my family planned next month and by then I should have lost 2 stone so hopefully they will notice :)

Hope you all have a fab day xx

Hey girls,
Only got a minute, just wanted to let you know I had weigh in and lost 4lbs xx

4lbs!!! It's absolutely amazing loss!!! Keep up a good work TattyMoo xx

whoop whoop well done Jools, I lost 2.5 but I'm happy with that as i had wine last night porkpie and pringles today lol back on the ball tomorrow :) xx

haha, very well done Missy (especially taking into account porkpie and pringles lol) xxx

Thank you MiniMimi xx

Hey ladies!

Ok,first of all,I feel like a fraud, because am eating wotsits and drinking pepsi max as I'm typing! I have taken a day off today because of my baby's birthday. And on Sat as we have the main party..have to be good in between to minimize the damage!

I went for a weigh in today, I lost 4,4lbs. My CDC said when I lose the weight and get under BMI 25, she can sponsor me to become a CDC! Came out of the blue but am so delighted as would be perfect, flexibility wise and that I wouldnt have to leave my baby anywhere for long :)

Well done Kat, you've done so amazing! You've started like weeks after me and lost so much! You must feel fab seeing the scales in 13s!

Hope you are feeling better Jools!

Hayley, Becca and Shantel- hope you are all having a good day! :)

Thats fab about becoming a CDC :D I quite fancy doing that myself when I am slim :) Well done on your 4lbs loss too :D

Got a busy day ahead so must remember to take water with me today. I drank 4 litres yesterday and its doing wonders for my losses already so will stick to trying to have 4 litres a day

Have a good day everyone xxx

Hi Eli,

You lucky devil eating wotsits ;) I am sure you will be sensible in what you eat...good luck! my fingers are crossed for you!

Hey all,
Not really been around here much but anyways...

I just keep thinking of 5/6 months time when hopefully I have lost all my weight and how i will be able to eat normally again (old habits will not die hard!!)

What is everyone most looking forward to when the come off of CD at goal?

x

Heyy everyone,
How are you all? I'm really enjoying 810 at the moment, it's nice having a little meal in the evenings. I'm also trying new things, that I would not before CD. Weight went up by a pound but now back down, think it was the water retention from eating. Can't believe how quicklgy time flies by on CD. Can't wait to celebrate NY as a new person :)

Kerena, well done on the loss and another new milestone!
Eli, happy birthday to your little one! I think it would be great to be a CDC helping other people achieve their goals :)
Rebecca, visualising goals definitely helps and with CD anything is possible, it's so quick.
Jools, well done in your loss, you've had some great losses.
Hayley well done on resisting! Hope your week is going well :)

x

hey everyone, oh my god what is it but I am so out to sabatage myself this week, sunday and monday you know about, tuesday I was good as gold, today perfect all day until, my youngest is ill and wanted mc donalds for tea, imso soft but hes ill and will give him whatever he wants, we went through the drive through, and i resisted all temptation of ordering anything for myself,but we got home and thet had given us double chips and mc chicken sandwich, of course I couldnt throw it away, so I gave in ant ate it :( grrrrr I am really annoyed with myself and am now making myself feel better with a chocolate biscuit grrrr
I am 2lb off my lightest adult weight its almost as if im scared of getting there, what is that all about this morning i was buzzing had some great compliments, havent felt hungry today or anything, but just faced with that much temptation I couldnt resist :(
feeling like a rubbish team member at the moment so probably going to take a few days out, just till i pass my 3 day into restart thing, if you all pm me youer weights and losses for this week I will submit our scores for sunday
catch up soon xx

Kerena,
Don't feel like a failure, you are far from that! CD SS can be very hard. You've done so well! Don't worry about it, just take each day as it comes! xxx

Back