SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Aw Kerena, if any one of us were to say that we would have thrown that McDonalds away we would be lying! SS is very hard and you have done brilliantly on it so far so dont beat yourself up about your mistakes this week. Just brush it off and start again now and you will be fine :)

Oh don't be daft Kat, you are doing amazing! Obv it's going to kick you out of ketosis, but it aint going to affect your weight that much, by day2 you sould be back where you left off! (never have numerous kfc chicken pieces- you'll pay for it for days! lol) Just get back on track tomorrow, I should be joining you. I eneded up eating today as well..grrr...
i have to try to stay on CD untill Sat party, so won't look all bloated.

Thanks for the birthday wishes Shantel! :)
Glad to hear you are enjoying 810. You'll look fab for 2010!

Becca- I wish I would be sensible...! I def have to get back on track,its scary how easy it would be to put everything back on..!

Thanks Jools, you've done great this week as well! :)

Hi everyone I haven't mentioned!

Hey ladies,

Just a quick post as ima t work and shouldnt be on here.

Still havent got internet and wont have till the end of this month, altho i will have internet access at my course next week so maybe i can catch up more then.

I have pretty much moved myself to ss+. Inthe evenings i found myself wanting a tin of tuna or a chicken breast or a bit of cod so i spoke to my CDC and she thought it was a good idea while im on my course etc to know what i can/cant eat. Being able to eat broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage has made my week. Hope im alright talking about food?!
For lunch and breakfast i still have a shake and am drinking plenty of water/green tea so WI will tell me if ss+ is working for me. When i come back from finishing my course and exam about 7th December i'll be back on ss till xmas. (GOTTA HAVE XMAS DINNER WITH FAMILY NO EXCUSES APPARENTLY LOL)

Obviously i'll behave myself as much as possible over the festive period.

Today at work we are having our xmas meal as its the only day we're all in and no-one on holiday. Its really nice that we do this as the last few places i worked didnt do xmas meals. Looking forward to smelling the food and eating my special meal made just for me. The lady cooking knows about my diet and promised me she would do my bits on their own so i dont completely miss out. So tonight i'll have a shake instead :)

Im not officailly moving over to ss+ as i dont feel i have full control of stopping myself eating other things if the temptation came near me.

We'll see how it goes over the next two weeks :D

Right ladies im going to stop waffling now hehe.

Hope you all have a nice day!

xx

I will certainly be avoiding them Becca :)

I seem to be more in control of my diet when im at work, not sure why. At home the temptaions are too great so my BF has to stash things where i cant reach or see lol.

So far so good :)

XMAS dinner at 2pm and im soooo looking forward to it. Im not too worried about not having pigs in blankets, yorkie puds, tattys, stuffing etc. As long as i get to eat my chicken and veg i'll be happy :D

Again im waffling so really must stop. Speak soon ladies, maybe catch up tomorrow again. And then not till Monday night if i can get laptop to work.

Take care ladies and have a good weekend

xx

Enjoy your meal Hayley, I dont know how I am going to avoid the roasties at Christmas especially as family dont know I'm doing CD and the roasties are my fav usually!

I'm feeling a bit disheartened today as I got on the scales and seem to have put on 1lb! I havent cheated at all so I dont know why I would be gaining? Anyone else gained even when 100% SS?

Morning girls,

How is everyone? Whats your plans for the weekend? We're not up to much really other than wrapping presents. Might go out and try some clothes on as I have gone down a size now :party0049:
The weight isnt coming off the scales this week but its coming off the body measurements so I have to keep that in mind and not get disheartened.

Hope you all have a good day xx

hey girls, well im back not even going to tell you about since I haven't been here, Day 2 seems to be my downfall and Today is day 1 again ot the restart, doing okay so far, but I will definatly be checking in tomorrow, I just need to get to Monday and I know I will be fine, Monday is also my weigh in day and I'm really hoping for a sts, another thing I realised is it is exactly 4 weeks today till my birthday, if i really try I could still loose a stone in that time, which would be fab, plan for my birthday was to go out for dinner and a boogie, was convinced I could/would get back on track until xmas eve, but after Sundays blip im slightly less convinced that getting back on track before xmas is really do-able even so no9t going to worry about that just going to take every day as it gomes and Focus on Monday, I have loved being on holiday this week but i think the lack of routine hasnt helped get back on track
thank you all for your kind words, Jools twice my scales haver said i had gained but they were both my low loss weeks, I very much doubt you will actually gain being 100% xx

Hi girls,

Kerena, I hope you manage to get stuck back into it, you know you can do it :) Just think of being another stone less by the time your birthday arrives ;)

I'm feeling quite pleased with myself today as I have done nearly 4 weeks SS. The first time I tried CD I lasted 2 days and the second time I lasted a week before quitting so I have done well this time round :D

There's about 5 weeks until Christmas and I have decided to aim for being 11st 7lbs for then (I originally wanted to be 12st but think I could do better than that).

Have a good day everyone xxx

Hi girls,

How is everyone? Thread has went very quiet recently.

Kerena, how has it went starting back again?

Rebecca and I have our weigh ins today so wish us luck!

I hope everyone is ok x

hey girls
I too have my weigh in tonight and im expecting a 4lb gain from what my scales are telling me, ah well not mad with myself, just goes to show I can not do this diet without the routine of mt normal daily life, I decided to take the whole weeknd off and get bac on track from today as I am back to work today, but I had some lunch yesterday, lots of water and my shakes, so far this morning so good, I know I saidf that the other day but today I actually feel confident in what I am saying, think im going to have a few early nights this week and when my Ketosis fairy is back I know I will be okay, one thing for sure is I am never going to be so confident in myself with this diet again, I think I taken for granted how easily I had got into the swing of things and forgotten how much of a struggle it was in the first couple of weeks (lesson learned) having said that I am so glad i have had this dodgy week because obviously you all know i am going out for dinner and drinks for my birthday well i planned to get straight back on plan the next day, obviously now I know that is really unlikely, (I have been so down and upset this week) now I know it is unlikely hopefully I wont get in the same down/upset mood over xmas as i know what to expect
hope everyone else is well, catch up soon xx

At least you know what to expect when you go off plan now Kerena, I will be keeping this in mind when I have my two planned breaks in December. Basically it will be just like starting SS all over again, am I right? The same moody hungry feelings that you get in the first 3-4 days that make you feel like giving up? Not looking forward to that :sigh:

Good luck with weigh in tonight xx

yep that exactly but almost worse bacause, you get mad with yourself because 'I did it last time' I'm sure you will be fine, I'm just not going to stress so much over getting back on plan for the few days before xmas and after my birthday, I will just do my best and know that my true restart date will be Monday the 30th and know that I 'CAN' do it :D xx

hey girls
how did you get on with your weigh ins?
I have just got back from my weigh in and my boys parents evenings, and to say im happy is an understatement :)
both boys got great reports and I .................du du du du duuuuuu only gained 2lb :D soooo happy with that my dodgy week has only put me back a week, and I am feeling really positive again almost at the end of day 1 fingers crossed I can keep this feeling till ketosis kicks i :)
hope you are all well Eli I love your new pic, your daughter is beautiful xx

Thats great news Kerena :D

I'm not long back from weigh in and have lost 4lbs this week :D Looks like this is what I'm sticking to each week now which suits me just fine :)

well done Jools fantastic loss xx

Thank you Kerena :D xx

Thanks Becca, was your weigh in yesterday too? how did you get on?
I am on day 2 of my restart and am actually feeling fab, really confident and in fact my scales are showing a 1.8 loss off of my 2lb gain so im even more happy today :) gutted I dont get a weigh in for two weeks now though as my cdc is away, I'm not as worried as I was about the big gap now and focusing in what a good loss I should have in 2 weeks :D xx

Back