SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Yay for the 1.8lb loss already Kerena :D

Thank you Rebecca, congrats on your loss too :)

I got a beautiful Monsoon top in the post this morning and tried it on and its far too big :eek: Pity as its lovely but yay for getting into smaller clothes :D

Yay for clothes being too big :)
almost the end of day 2 just about to head off for a bath and then bed, other than the headache that is creeping in all is going well :D even got the boys a chippy tea and resisted :)
not looking forward to tomorrow, personally day 3 is my worst so far as mood and headache goes, roll on Thursday :)
hope everyone else is okay xxx

Hope Thursday comes quickly for you Kerena :) You're doing great on your restart xx

I had a peanut bar for my tea tonight, I was looking forward to it all day :eek: Never thught I would see the day when I'm excited all day long to have a CD bar :p

Hope everyone else is well xx

God I love the bars except the toffee one yack!!! I tend to have one mid morning with the newspaper, it isn't quite the bagette I would of once had but still the highlight of my day :)
I bought the veg drink and the berry one this week oh wow don't know how I did without them before they are both lovely xx

HEEEY GIRLS!!

Wow, I feel like its been so long since my last post!
My laptop charger (I think) is playing up, so can't always get it to work..:rant2:
I've had a busy wkend, as on Fri decorated OH's mums house fo my baby;s party, which was on Sat. Then Sun we went there to hang out open the prezzies. And I just (to my horror) realised I've been off plan for 8DAYS!!!! :eek::eek:Even as am typing my stomack feels sooo stretched, I feel gross. I miss CD!! Was going to start it today but messed up in the afternoon. Tomorrow will have to!!
I didn't go for weigh in,as told CD was not going to be on plan. I think the next time I'll go is the Wed after the next.

Aaw, thanks Kat for the comment about my daughter! :) Well done on your restart! I really hope I'll manage to follow in your footsteps..!
I keep browsing the River Island website and trying to think how lovely it would be to be able to buy them. :character00148:

Well done on your loss Jools! That is a fab loss to have each week, keep doing what you are doing! :D

Becca, Hayley, Shantel- Hope you ladies are doing good!

Hi girls,

Eli, good luck with your restart tomorrow, you can do it :) Hope baby's party went well xx

Kerena, havent tried those drinks. Is it flavoured water? Day 3 today isnt it? Good luck, I hope it flies past for you xx

Becca, are you ok hun? Havent seen you about. Hope you're doing ok xx

Hayley and Shantel I hope you're both doing ok xx

Hey,

Hey

Jools, I am still here! Been playing observer over participant! Still read your posts daily!

Eli, good luck for tomorrow :)

Kat, How is day 3?

Hey everyone,
Haven't really popped in, as feeling down...weight has been stuck for 11 days now on 810 and really disheartening. I'll be back soon, just not feeling so great x

Aw sorry you feel rubbish Shantel :( Is it normal to not lose anything on 810 or is it because you dont have much to lose now?

Good to see you Rebecca, hope you're ok x

Hubby had bacon butties for lunch and I can still smell it wafting around the house :sigh: Its making me feel hungry :(

Illness and food mentioned!!

Well hello ladies!

Bad bad week for me, only got internet today in the hotel. Its a complete killer this course!
I also finished yesterdays lesson with a migraine. tHen woke up at 2am vomiting violently..... food poisoning, bug, intolerance to milk i dont know. What i do kbow is i feel like ***** and glad to be off ss this week.

All i can stomach is toast and chips....

Anyway i know ill have put weight on so im not going to worry too much as ill be back on ss on saturday when i get the hell outta here lol.

Hope all you ladies are ok??!

take care xxx

Aw thats rubbish that you're not well Hayley. I hope the rest of the week goes fast so that you can get back to CD at weekend xx

Sorry to hear your feeling awful Hayley! You are right not to worry too much, just concentrate on getting better. :)

Shantel- Don' get too disheartened,am sure the scales will start moving soon. You must be losing weight on 810cals,no..? Have you checked if you are losing inches instead? Maybe the body needs a bit of time to adjust to the new diet.

Girls, I messed up again today...:sigh::( was supposed to get back on plan, but didnt happen. I'm really, really finding it so hard to get back on track..When I had a day off, it was never an issue, but I guess I've been off it for so long now, it really is hard for me..:cry: Tomorrow's a new day, and I hope I have enough determination for it. Because I know I just have to get through that first day and I should be ok.
As I'm not going to see the CDC next week, am going to weigh myself tomorrow, and just see how much I'll lose. Even if my scales wont show exatcly the same as my cdc's, I'll still find out how many kilos I manage to shift.
I should be moivated, as have been eating so much, hat when I sit down, esp when I pull my knees to my chest when on the floor, I can feel my stomach's in the way,iykwim..:ashamed0005:

I've also decided that in January, when hopefully there'll be good offers, I need o join a gym. I really miss feeling muscly, am just full of flubber! :p

And on a more positive note, I've done my browsing again, and I want to fit into these (and more importantly, look good in them!) !!River Island

Eli, that link comes up with the River Island home page for me. I'm sure you will be able to fit into whatever it is, you just need to get back on track. Maybe print off a pic of the item and pin it on your fridge for inspiration?

Thank you Jools and Eli, feeling much better today but still not 100% unfortunately.

Have managed to eat chicken, broccoli and cauliflower at lunch and its stayed down so far.

Got proper gut ache though, feel like all my insides are bruised and now my ribs/chest/back hurt...... Almost feels like a problem with my lungs.

If its not cleared by Monday ill be off to docs.

Got mock exam tomorrow so must get my studying head on tonight :)

Anyway ladies i best be off again xx

Oh, sorry, that's meant to be cute distressed skinny jeans with sequins!

Hayley- good that you've manage to keep some food down,it'll help you to get better am sure! Poor you, sounds like you are feeling horrible and still at the same time you have to study.

My restart hasn't gone well..beter han yesterday, but still not 100%.. I weighed myself in the mornin,so can keep track it.

Blaah..tomorrow's a new day...!

Hi girls,

Hayley, sorry you're still feeling rubbish, must be hard having to study on top of that too :( Hope you are better soon xx

Eli, I really want to say something to help you stay motivated but my motivation seems to have up and left. I'm feeling really fed up now and I know its because I keep weighing myself too often then getting upset that the scales are staying the same! :sigh: They havent dropped at all since Monday night :( I put them away a couple of days ago so that I stopped weighing myself but ended up fishing them out again as I just couldnt stop myself!

I'm having 2 days off plan next weekend as I am visiting family in Scotland so am not looking forward to putting weight back on :break_diet:

hey girls, come on you know we can all do it, we have all done so well already there is nothing but ourselves stopping us from getting to our goals, Jools stick at it try not to weigh yourseld until you get back and I'm sure if you dont go mad you wont gain, I did go mad on my week off :ashamed0005: and I gained 2lb so chances are you'll be okay, Eli come on hun you can do it, I know how hard it is to get back on track and to be honest it was only yesterday that i felt confidently back on the wagon :)
Hayley I hope you are feeling better now
Shantel, are you okay hunni? when do you next see your cdc? hopefully you will of lost some by then or she can point you in the right direction as to how to get it moving again
Becca, hope you are okay xx

Hey everyone,
Thanks for your kind words :) I stuck at it and the scales finally moved! Been 100% even though it was so testing; before I would have eaten because I eat with emotion. Now I look at something and it might look yummy, but I just don't want it. Really happy, just needed some time. It's hard because you compare yourself to others, when in reality everyone is different and different things affect different people. It was just the thought of messing up my metabolism that scared me and imagining I'd wouldn't even be able to maintain on what I'm about to. At the moment, I'm so close to have lost 5 stone; hopefully be there soon. Cannot believe it and having an evening meal is lovely too. I don't think I need to lose too much weight now, but I have that goal no. in my head. I just need to tone up and start exercising. Going to order a couple tae bo dvds as they're meant to be really good and the results are great. Hopefully that will help; would like to join a gym but in London they cost £40+ a month. Doesn't seem so bad, but I want to get into a routine first and see if I can tone up a bit at home. Seems daunting going to the gym when most people there are so fit! Main areas I'd like to work on are my arms and stomach.
Hope you're all well and thank you for your support.

xxxx

Back