SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hiya girls, sorry I havent been on, been feeling quite down over last few days. I have my weigh in tonight and think I'm going to have to go back to just having shakes as the bars may be slowing down my weight loss. Going to talk to CDC about it.

Shanny well done for sticking with it, I was ready to give up until I read your post xx

Hope everyone is well xx

Hey girls I'm feeling like a really rubbish team leader and wondered does anyone else want to be it? I do t want to leave the team (unless you want a more active member and I'd understand) but I just don't seem to have as much time to be on here anymore and really over the next few week it will be less and less :(
shantel I'm so glad you had a loss this week :)
jools I'm not having the bars anymore either I eat them too quick I bought 10 as i was not seeing my CDC for 2 week but they had gone in 3 days lol xx

This team really is dying it's death isn't it?!?!

Everyone has just been so down and de-motivated recently.

Kat is back on track - whoop - but doesn't want to be TL anymore - :(
Shantel is losing on 810 - whoop whoop
Eli, are you back on 100% yet??
Hayley, how the blo ody hell are you doing hun and where are u??
Jools, I know ya down at mo but you need to be happy with even a small loss (you're not always going to lose 4lb a week...that's above average) so lets see what the scales say tonight??
Me, not been posting much...(not really wanting to be TL though)

Think we could all do with a kick up the bum to be honest...

Hey girls,

I lost 2lbs at weigh in tonight and CDC said to cut down on the bars as eating them is making me feel hungry so they might be bringing me out of ketosis. I have 2 planned days off this weekend so am preparing for a gain next week so I wont be disappointed as I'm expecting it ;)
Dont think I would make a very good team leader to be honest, I'm not very good at motivating and wouldnt have a clue how to work out stats each week either :confused:
Rebecca, you're absolutely right, I got too used to losing big amounts that I didnt think of 2lbs as being a decent loss but it is really. What was your loss this week hun?
Hope everyone is ok xxx

Rebecca, you're absolutely right, I got too used to losing big amounts that I didnt think of 2lbs as being a decent loss but it is really. What was your loss this week hun?

2lb would be slimmer of the week at WW !! lol

I lost 5 and three quarter pounds, absolutely stunned as that is almost as much as my first week loss lol

So that is almost 2 stone in 6 weeks...not bad but others on here (and probably yourself) have lost 2 stone quicker than that overall. So you have to look at the bigger picture.

My average is 3lbs so hoping for that again this week xx

Wow Rebecca thats absolutely fantastic :party0038: Well done! xx

Catherin, I think out team is full hun. If you advertise that you're looking for a team in the thread at the top of the CD teams section, one of the teams with a space will let you know x

Hiya girls,

I had my hair chopped off yesterday, its in an angled bob now and is quite nice :) I got sick of having long hair as all I ever did was tie it back to get it out of my way.

How is everyone? I'm feeling pretty good today. Have had 2 litres of water so far and going to have another 2 over the rest of today. Am just baking a chocolate cake at mo so house smells all lovely (shame I cant eat any though) xx

hey im not brill only on my second day an ive felt ill! dizzy faint an generally out of it so ive eaten pigged out :( but am not giving up i know its the side effects now did anyone else feel like this? i havent had the support of a counseller as ive had to change an only got hold of him about 10 mins ago if only i had held out :( am not giving up tho am straight back on it!

hey im not brill only on my second day an ive felt ill! dizzy faint an generally out of it so ive eaten pigged out :( but am not giving up i know its the side effects now did anyone else feel like this? i havent had the support of a counseller as ive had to change an only got hold of him about 10 mins ago if only i had held out :( am not giving up tho am straight back on it!

what did u eat?

im not gonna lie even tho im disgusted with myself a large sausage roll half a bag of crisp an two mini flakes, im so angry at myself but i felt so rough! i was at college an i had to come home i just felt like i needed to go to bed x i know now i should have eaten chicken or tuna anything but the above but am gonna continue just have a shake for tea an carry on tomorrow i just dont want t feel as bad as i did earlier

Morning girls,

Where is everyone? I hope you're all ok.
I'm off to Glasgow tomorrow night so wont be on for a few days.

Are we entering losses for this week? Rebecca has done really well so could get slimmer of the week if our losses are entered. I dont know how to do it though.

Hope to see you all back soon xx

Yeah I will enter our losses this weeek will stay TL untill someone else wants the title :) but it really is easier if you all pm me your weights in lbs and you loss for the week as it's easier than hunting through all the posts, to be honest that's what put me off doing it,
I didn't get a weigh in this week as my CDC us away should I use my own scale result?
Have a wonderful time jooles and well done with the water I'm on plan 100% and doping great but I'm really struggling with the water at the moment, I only like it ice cold but it's too cold to drink it like that, did well yesterday but that's because I went to the pub lol and had about 5 glasses of sparkling water and 1lt before I went :)
anyway hope you are all well and please pm me if I get enough I will enter us if not we can't xx

2lb would be slimmer of the week at WW !! lol

I lost 5 and three quarter pounds, absolutely stunned as that is almost as much as my first week loss lol

So that is almost 2 stone in 6 weeks...not bad but others on here (and probably yourself) have lost 2 stone quicker than that overall. So you have to look at the bigger picture.

My average is 3lbs so hoping for that again this week xx

Hi Becca - I know I said I wasn't spying on you, but I've just had a little catch-up and here I am - because you're being too modest!

(By the way, your first week's loss was 6.75 lbs...)

And the average is 4.6524387 (!) pounds a week, which is absolutely fabulous, but you really deserve it, because you've just used all your determination, and let Cambridge do what it can when you stick to the plan.

I'm really pleased for you! xxx
(Going away again now......can't find an embarrassed smiley!)

Back