SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry I havent been around for a long time, but 1) my laptop charger is broken and havent managed to get a new one yet (am in internet cafe), and 2) have been off plan for 2 weeks now at least, and dont think will be on it properly till after xmas.

I've been so crap, dont even want to say.. havent weighed myself, so dont know the damage, but am going to Finland in about a week or so, so tomorrow I'll start the damage control till then! I'll weigh myself and see how it goes. I have a few tetras, but dont think I have enough for over a week, and cant really afford to get them now with so much other things to pay for, so I think am going to combine them with some veggies or muller light or smth.

If you guys want to get some more active members, it's fine to give my place out. I will just hover around when I get back, and still post here, as I consider you guys my team and it wouldnt feel the same going elsewhere! :)

In case I dont manage to come back here for a while, good luck everyone, you are all getting closer to your targets!! Yeeeei for that!! :)

WARNING! FOOD MENTIONED!

Hiya peeps, I'm back from Glasgow now and I wont lie and say I was good :eek: My Mum cooked an early Christmas dinner seeing as we wont be there for Christmas day and I ate loads. We also had a Burger King and lots of red wine. CDC is going to go crazy but I really wanted to enjoy my early Christmas so whatever gain I have tomorrow at weigh in was worth it. I will lose it all again anyway :)

Hey everyone,
How are you all? Sorry I haven't been around, I don't get much time with university. Last week I lost 2.2lbs and have continued to keep losing this week. Really pleased 810 is working for me :)

Great losses Rebecca :)
That'll be off in no time Juelz :)
Don't worry Eli, you know you can do it! When are you off on holiday? Where are you off to?
Kerena and Hayley how are you both??

xxx

Hunni's im home!!

Hey ladies,

Its good to be back :D

Where is everyone and how is everyone?

I have had 2 weeks off ss and soooo glad to be back on it again as i have been poorly and was advised to have a break from ss to recover from whatever it was i had :jelous:

Anywho

Shantel - Congrats on the loss hun! x
Jools - Good to see you enjoyed yourself in Glasgow.
Becca - Im back hunni and back to myself 100% :)
Eli - How you doin hun?
Kat - Good to see your still in here, hows 810? (that is what your doing right??)

Well ladies 1 hour back on ss and i havent had any water yet, just my choc shake so going to get my glass and start asap, must keep water up this week cos i want a good loss to get me back to where i should have been 2 weeks ago.

Im back to 12stone which isnt as bad as it could have been after my weeks residential course, due to being ill the food i ate didnt effect me. Maybe its the roasts i have had the last two days hehe.

I will have internet at home by tomorrow night *woohoo*
Then you wont get rid of me so easily.

Best be off ladies, bye for now xx

Hello Hayley,

Good to hear from you and well done for maintaining while you were not feeling well. Looking forward to some new updates then xxxx

Good to see you back Hayley, good luck getting back into SS xx

I have my weigh in tonight so expecting a bit of a gain after the weekend but am prepared for it. I have another 2 days off plan this week but will SS 100% the rest of the days up until Christmas then back on properly as of 27th Dec.

Hope everyone is well x

Hey ladies,

Glad to see you all back...

Shantel, fabulous losses - well done girl!
Hayley, hope this week goes ok for you - good to have you back on ss!
Jules, when do you start back on SS - was it Thursday?
Eli, sorry to hear it's not been so easy getting back on track. Hope you have a wonderful christmas back home and look forward to seeing you back here in the new year!!
Kat, how is SS going - are you back 100%?
Minimini, excuse me for not knowing your name? You are doing fabulous on WW x

Anyway, i hope everyone enjoys their day xx

Hi Rebecca, yes starting back on Thursday xx Well done on your loss this week hun xx

Sorry I havent been the best team mate recently girls. I will be back on form as of Thursday I promise xx

Well I gained 1.5lbs this last week which isnt too bad considering what I ate and drank. I have the next 2 days off CD then back on it on Thursday and will work hard to lose that 1.5lbs and a little extra by my next weigh in ;)

Well I gained 1.5lbs this last week which isnt too bad considering what I ate and drank. I have the next 2 days off CD then back on it on Thursday and will work hard to lose that 1.5lbs and a little extra by my next weigh in ;)

That's brill! Just don't let it motivate you to ever stay off plan any longer!! Particularly xmas!! COngrats xx

whoop whoop Jools :) thats really not a bad gain :) good luck for getting back on Thursday :)
Shantel I am so glad 810 is working for you now, brilliant new you are doing fab :)
Hayley i have a long way to go till 810 im still ss 100% glad to have you back
Eli have a wonderful xmas look forward to catching up soon
Becca you always have lovely supportive messages :)
so nice to have a busy day on our team thread :D
I had my weigh in tonight and lost 13lb but that was for two weeks, im mega happy i was secretly hoping for 9 :) xx

Last edited:
Thats a fantastic loss Kerena, you must be so happy. Only 1lb off a whole stone lost! :D Well done xx

Wow Kerena, the pounds just keep melting off you!! Wonderful result.
Juelz, that is a tiny gain, it'll be off in no time!!
Rebecca how is everything going for you?
Hayley, how did the course go?
Hope you're well Eli.

Had my weigh in and I've lost 2.6lbs! Really happy that 810 is working for me! I've got only half a stone until to goal :O I'm feeling quite happy now, not sure if extra 7 lbs will make a difference but will stay on 810 for at least another two weeks and might go up to 1000 for Christmas. Thanks for all your support guys! Hopefully be in the 10s next Tuesday! x

Kat - thats a fantastic loss, i envy you!
Jools - Gaining 1.5lbs is not much at all but i sure know its not as easy to shift it, like Becca says dont let it encourage you to be naught over xmas!
Shantel - I think i missed the bit where you moved over to 810.... Glad to hear its going well for you!
Becca - Hope your ok hunni?! ((hugs))
Eli, hope your well and look forward to seeing you back here :)

Hope all you ladies are ok?! x

Shantel, you're doing really well on 810, so glad its working for you xx

Hayley, I'm definitely not letting the small gain encourage bad habits to start back up over Christmas. I was supposed to be going away today for 2 days and wasnt going to be on plan again but my kids are really sick so have cancelled. So instead of starting SS on Thursday as planned I have started back on it today so bring on a nice loss by next Monday :D

Good to see everyone back :D:D

So instead of starting SS on Thursday as planned I have started back on it today so bring on a nice loss by next Monday :D

Good luck hun, will be looking forward for new updates xxx

Thanks MiniMimi. Just noticed we are at the same weight and both aiming for 12 stone by Christmas :) We can do it :D

Hayley, I'm definitely not letting the small gain encourage bad habits to start back up over Christmas. I was supposed to be going away today for 2 days and wasnt going to be on plan again but my kids are really sick so have cancelled. So instead of starting SS on Thursday as planned I have started back on it today so bring on a nice loss by next Monday :D

You and me both, with the losses.... i started back yesterday after 2 weeks off plan. WI on Thursday night though *eek*
Sorry to hear the kids are poorly, hope they're better soon.
x

Thanks MiniMimi. Just noticed we are at the same weight and both aiming for 12 stone by Christmas :) We can do it :D

Absolutely!!!!
Didn't notice but you are right we are the same weight atm but you know with CD you'll be well ahead in no time haha
Will try to keep up with you though trying to make the most with my competetive streak. Bring it on - only 6lbs to lose until Xmas!!!!!! We WILL do it xxxx

Thanks Hayley. Best of luck for your weigh in on Thursday. Are you SS? Here's hoping for a nice loss for you xx

Back