SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hello my lovely ladies,
Saturday almost over and had fantastic day!!!I'm most definitely in the zone now and enjoying every second of the blessing! LOL
Since you girls signed up for Race for Life I did my little research and might give it a go - just not yet though...However, I just bought myself this beautiful slick city bike and can't wait to start cycling to work.
This purchase was not planned as I expected to pay for this type of bike much more but found one for whooping £160!!!!!That's peanut for a city bike - I thought I would never be able to afford it!!! It's still a lot for my budget but since I was thinking about joining gym for £70 a month this seems to be fantastic investment. And since my commuting to work is only 3 miles one way I should have swaped my car for a bicycle ages ago!!!!
I can't wait to start cycling to work! So excited!!! Will go for a trial run tomorrow if weather allows...
Dietwise I am such a good girl - finally in a right place! Have to catch up with my water intake but otherwise - all good in my world.
Hope you all girls are doing well - bring on Sunday - we are yet another step closer to our goal!!

How can you not love CD??? xxxx

Happy Days

afternoon Ladies

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend, and going good diet wise:p

Caroline, that is still a great acheivement to have lost 2 and half stone, but do think it does take ages for the brain to catch up, cos even when i've lost weight before I never see it:rolleyes: Hope you had fun with the wii fit...I love mine:eek:

Chloe how'd the trial run go? You are soooooo brave cycling in the city, actually terrifies me more cycling in the city, than riding my loony horse haha.

Well I came down with a bug at the weekend, not sure what...but has made me decide to ss from tomorrow as have stuck to the diet while feeling ill so sure it'll be a breeze now:D

So gonna start all my tickers etc from now, got 8 weeks till I go visit folks for a hol so wanna shock me dad so good target to aim for:D

Hayley and Becca hope you ladies have had a fab weekend...will catch up soonx x

The Wii Fit didn't end up happening, the batteries had enough juice to turn it on and stuff but the wii just kept saying that the batteries were running low and I should change them soon, let me just restart the software... but doing it over and over! Bought some more batteries today though, so going to go on it in a bit. Am so tired though, will try and force myself for even 10 minutes though. I still need to fit in my shakes today too, but I just want to go to sleep!

Mnday morning blues . . .

Today im feeling like poo!
Saturday I tried yet another porridge (yuk) went out bowling with a friend and took a choc velvet with me (yuk) So all in all Saturday i had one shake but plenty of water!
Scales were nice to me yesterday morning saying 11st 10lbs but then yesterday by 10am i was feeling rough and My puppy was poorly too :(
I managed half a shake for breakfast, half at lunch and some chicken for dinner and 3 litres of water and some green tea.

This morning though the scales said 11st 12lbs :sigh:
I only ate some chicken like i have done every other night (blah blah blah)
If it doesnt change tomorrow im seriously failing my Valentines challenge :cry:

Now im in work and my tummy still aint right, got my shake though and my bottle of water ready to go!

*Meh*

Hope all you ladies had a good weekend?! x

Oh poor Hayley - seems like your transition into ketosis is rather painful this time. Hold on after this nightmare weekend you might be already in the zone. ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Come on sweetie - if I can do it everyone else can :) as I am one of the worst candidate to stick to any challenge thrown at me...

After initial horror three days I had a brilliant weekend for a change.

Vicky - hope you are feeling better hun xxx

Caroline - did you think about getting rechargable batteries - good investment! Well done on your loss hun xx

Becca - quiet on your front - assuming you had a fantastic weekend.

I am going to be boring, but did I mention my bicycle?

And trust me I am the last person to get excited about cycling! But I lurvvvvve my city bike!!! It's so comfy, has this lttle cute basket at the front (for all my shopping!!!) and is really small - just perfect.
As I live close to river and big park went for a trial run yesterday morning and have to admit that had a blast!
So from today I am swaping my car with my new little bike and I am cycling to work. It's a nice ride since I am not going on the main road - just along the river. Surprisingly, it only took me 15 minutes today so really chuffed.
Diet's going great - and scale is looking promising - fingers crossed it will stay with me until wi on Wed.
Went to see Nine in the cinema last night - since I am huge fan of Chicago I thoroughly enjoyed the movie but don't think is as good as the previous one though. Yet still, for anyone who likes the musicals I would most definitely recommend!

How is everyone else doing? Hope you are all well.
Wishing you a fabulous 100% Monday xxx
Let's smash it this week grilies x
Catch up with you later x

Oh poor Hayley - seems like your transition into ketosis is rather painful this time. Hold on after this nightmare weekend you might be already in the zone. ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Come on sweetie - if I can do it everyone else can :) as I am one of the worst candidate to stick to any challenge thrown at me...

Thank you hunni, Im also feeling a bit coldy and been narky with my OH all weekend. He does kind of deserve it. Whenever i clean or cook at a weekend i end up in trouble for something. All i ask for is for him to use his own initiative.
Can men manage that? I dont know of one. . . .

I am going to be boring, but did I mention my bicycle?

And trust me I am the last person to get excited about cycling! But I lurvvvvve my city bike!!! It's so comfy, has this lttle cute basket at the front (for all my shopping!!!) and is really small - just perfect.
As I live close to river and big park went for a trial run yesterday morning and have to admit that had a blast!
So from today I am swaping my car with my new little bike and I am cycling to work. It's a nice ride since I am not going on the main road - just along the river. Surprisingly, it only took me 15 minutes today so really chuffed.

Oh get you missy! I havent been on my bike for at least a year, i promised myself when i got slimmer id get on it, im sure being my weight does my suspension and tyres no good lol. Would love to get back on it but that means ecouraging the OH to purchase a bike too so we can go out together :)
I love the sound of a city bike!

I wish i could cycle to work but i live in the countryside and way too dangerous for my liking!

Good for you tho hunni :D

Diet's going great - and scale is looking promising - fingers crossed it will stay with me until wi on Wed.

Woohoo! I hope you get a good WI on Wednesday.... you deserve it :) xx

Thank you hunni, Im also feeling a bit coldy and been narky with my OH all weekend. He does kind of deserve it. Whenever i clean or cook at a weekend i end up in trouble for something. All i ask for is for him to use his own initiative.
Can men manage that? I dont know of one. . . .
Neither do I!!! Men, eh?
I am yet to find one who's actualy an exemption from the rule but this simply might be impossible!! LOL

I havent been on my bike for at least a year, i promised myself when i got slimmer id get on it, im sure being my weight does my suspension and tyres no good lol.

What are you talking about hun?
By no means you're BIG!!! Hey - you're not even 12s any longer so no excuses any more!!! xx

Woohoo! I hope you get a good WI on Wednesday....
Thank you hun x
Fingers crossed for you as well Hailz xxx

Good Morning my lovely girlies, how are you all today...?

Vicky - hope you feel better soon. It's really rubbish when ya feeling poorly. I have to say, since being on CD, I haven't come down with any colds/bugs so far...*fingers crossed* so it must be doing me the world of good!! You still SS?

Chloe - oooh I wish I lived close enough to work to cycle. It's so convenient in London isn't it? and must I say your bike sounds absolutely AMAZING!!!! I think I want one!!

Hayley - ignore the scales hun, mine have been a mare all week - getting me down so just wait until WI wednesday if you can!! :D

Another week down, 6lbs loss at WI this morning. 2 stone to goal...BRING IT ON!!

xx

Another week down, 6lbs loss at WI this morning. 2 stone to goal...BRING IT ON!!

xx
Are you saying 6lbs?!?!?!?!?????
OMG!!! That's absolutely fantastic!!!!
You go girl!!!! Bring on the last 2 stone - will be rooting for you all the way skinny chick xxxxxx

Ladies,ladies,ladies!

Hi everyone, sorry I havent been around.Again.
I been off plan for like 2 weeks again, just starting today. So far have been going good, except having a bit of semi-skimmed milk in my coffee, as got it from a cafe and they didnt have skimmed.

I just quickly read through the posts, and you lot have, yet again done so well! Am happy you ended up staying with us, Vicky! :)

I've started looking for work, so should loose some weight to get some more confidence, I stress about interviews so much as it is. So if anyone in London knows a part time job, give me a shout! :)

I'm probably not going to get the chance to come on as often as I would like to as still havent fixed my laptop. Feel free to give my place for a new, more active member, it would be better for you all. I'll still be hanging around to report my losses and see how you guys are doing!

Got to start job hunting now, before have to pick up dd. Talk to you soon!

Good luck with your job hunting!!! and of course with a restart!!!
Do pop in whenever you like - the more the merrier xxx

Hayley - ignore the scales hun, mine have been a mare all week - getting me down so just wait until WI wednesday if you can!! :D

Thing is, my CDC scales are the same and i know she'll be disappointed if i havent lost at least 2 lbs after 1lb gain last week. Plus i'll be bloody disappointed too after the weekend i have had lol x

hey ladie

woo hoo rebecca well done on the 6lbs you go girl :D.

Hayley hope you feel better soon chick, don't worry about the slight gain is just probably water.

Chloe bet it's lovely cycling by the river, hope it doesn't snow too much this week for you.

Eli you'll always be a skinny beatch so keep in touch as much as you can:eek:

well i've had a ***** day..been to doctors then to hospital to have lung x rays and blood tests to find out if an old lung disease has come back...absolutely worried sick:cry: so been lots of tears...just waiting to hear from my cdc about if i can continue the diet if on steroids, hope to as steroids make you pile on weight:mad:

will keep you all updated as i find out whats happening x

Oh, Vicky!!!
Sending you warmest (((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))
Fingers crossed for good results back quickly!!!

It's just started...erm....snowing.....Wonder how am I going to cycle back home?!?!?LOL - determination is THE word!

Have a great afternoon ladies xxx

well i've had a ***** day..been to doctors then to hospital to have lung x rays and blood tests to find out if an old lung disease has come back...absolutely worried sick:cry: so been lots of tears...just waiting to hear from my cdc about if i can continue the diet if on steroids, hope to as steroids make you pile on weight:mad:

Vicky, so sorry to hear that hun, please do keep us posted and fingers crossed it's not as bad as you may think. Thoughts are with you xxxx

Thing is, my CDC scales are the same and i know she'll be disappointed if i havent lost at least 2 lbs after 1lb gain last week. Plus i'll be bloody disappointed too after the weekend i have had lol x

Ah, she shouldn't let you know if she disappointed...even if she is lol that just makes you feel worse!! She should just be encouraging ;) It's prob water weight hun, last night I weighed 13st 1...this morning 12st 7...miracles do happen believe me xxx

Evening all, you've been chatting a lot today! I had my first day at my new job today, went pretty well I think. Was fairly quiet though, but can see that my jobs list will be steadily growing over the next few weeks! He's asked me to go in for a few hours tomorrow as well so that the property manager can show me the system, he's a complete technophobe! I don't really mind though as I didn't have a lot else planned and it's more money for me!

Really struggling to keep to the diet the past week, haven't had anything I'm not meant to, but I haven't been having my shakes either. I think one day I had 2 of them, the rest has been 1, and I think that yesterday I actually didn't have any! I'm not even sure why, it's been a very tired few days and I guess there's no hunger so don't feel a push to have them, if that makes sense. Need to really work on that though. And my getting 2 litres a day down me!

Hope you ladies are all good, I think I'm going to go curl up under my duvet and watch a film or something, I'm freezing and tired so sounds like the best plan for me!

xxx

Back