SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi All

How are we all today? Hope you are all having a good day:) back on ss today so gonna be 100% till my dad's birthday meal in April, :D always find small targets better.
Had weigh in..and 1st week was -3lbs, I always have a bad first week with cd...last time I gained, so 3lbs is good...and gone for good:p
And Vodafone have finally admitted it were there mistake....took me posting on there forum for the decent e-forum team to look into it.but still gotta get bank to recall it.

My night went rubbish! lol Put it this way i wont be going back for a second night! I think im better off with the elderly who are living independantly so thats where im gonna try for, This is just constant changing, washin, being hit, pushed swore at, I have great admiration for anyone who does this job 24/7 ...

so here we are, Jobless again lol hey ho maybe ill go back to cleaning lol ...

My scales arnt moving atall, so im starting to feel disheartened But i dont want to go down that road so am trying to fight it lol
My god Kirsty that sounds like such a stressful night, don't blame you for not wanting to do it...don't worry hun, the right job will come along.
With cd the scales are either your best friend or your worse enemy so stick with it hun you'll see a loss soon:)

Chloe,Kate,Jools,Becca hope you are having a good weekend and everything is going well :eek:

Chat soon x x x

Good Afternoon ladies,

How are we all on this miserable wet Sunday afternoon?

Vicky - that's a little bit cheeky of Vodafone...I can't believe they took £600 over what they should have!! They deserve big slaps on the wrist!!

Kirsty - it's a shame things didn't work out at your new place of work...you can't settle for something you are not enjoying so go out there and get the work you want and deserve girl!!

Katie - welcome to the team hun! I don't think I have introduced myself yet, my name is Becca and I am from Kent. I have been on CD for almost 19 weeks now and am *fingers crossed* nearing the end of my journey! I have lost 68lbs and have just 23lbs left to lose.

The ladies on this group are absolutely fabulous and the best team I could have asked for!! We have all been through our tough times but everyone is so supportive so if your ever feeling down or sad then come in here for a good rant and it will make you feel so much better :)

Can't believe the weekend is almost over :cry: xx

Vicky - that's a little bit cheeky of Vodafone...I can't believe they took £600 over what they should have!! They deserve big slaps on the wrist!!
i know becca..i bought an iphone off them but due to having no signal returned it within the 7 days...but while processing my return they decided i should pay the remaining line rental ....duh....then failed to tell me about the money going out..so after i've sorted the bank out they will be getting lots of trouble to i'll get something extra outta it lol..

Agree about the weather...so need some sun....roll on summer, and yep that monday feeling is kicking already:(. How's your weekend been?? hope you've had a good un x x

Morning girls, first day back on SS for me. I have a weeks worth of shakes from last time but am going to see CDC tonight just for a weigh in and for her to motivate me a bit :) I have 3 stone 12lbs to lose :sigh:

I hope everyone is well and I look forward to getting to know those I havent met yet xx

:wavey:Good morning everyone!

Hope your weekend was good (despite being grey and wet...brrrr...)
I've managed to do lots of boring yet very usefull stuff.
Dietwise I was very good girl and keep going as I am starting seeing results and it's so exciting. Went for a bit of window-shopping on Sat and found two pair of jeans - perfect fit. But what's most important I managed to fit into 28/30!!!!! So happy!!! Bought first pair of skinny jeans and one boot cut. Both pair fit perfectly - a bit on a snug side but these will be perfect soon...

It's sunny so I am back to cycling to work and love it.

Vicky - hope you'll get back your money quickly

Jools - good luck with your ss x

Becca - how is your mission to lose your very last 2lbs before hitting your next impressive goal?

Have a fab shrinking Monday x

Morning all

What a difference the sun makes...woke up happy and to top it off my lovely bank aren't going to lay on any charges:D

Start of a new week and looking forward to a good loss...doing ss+ till i'm back in ketosis then ss all the way.

Jools good luck with weigh in tonight and we're always here if you need motivating:D

Chloe well done on the jeans chick...so pleased for ya:) and bet it's lovely cycling to work on days like these.

Hope all the other skinny beatchs are ok and having a good start to the week;)

Ok it's March 1st and as I failed so miserably in reaching our last challenge....anyone up for a new one. as team one still not up yet.

I want to lose 18lbs by 1st April when i go on hols for 10days:)

Dappymare -18lbs

Morning Vicky - it's true - a lil bit sun and what a difference!!!!

I am up for March challenge as it ties up nicely with my Lent one as well.
I am aiming to get rid these last 16lbs which will see me in a healthy BMI bracket. Then I'll have to decide as to what my goal is going to be as I don't really want to get too skinny (sigh...haha)

Last week after I had my time off the CD something clicked in a right place and I am going strong this time round. My strategy of talking to myself seems to be working (although I do try to do it when no-one looks LOL) But I have this big red flashing NO sign in my head and any thought of food or cravings bring this big NO sign immediately. And as soon as I do it I move on to distract myself with anything else.
It's like dealing with this naughty child and I just become this really strict person which keeps telling NO all the time. As weird as it sounds it works for me brilliantly. And the feeling of being in control gives you so much thrill - it's unbelivable....

I also read about this tapping technique - there are several places on your body that you tap couple of times to distract yourself from your cravings. Apparently it works for some but regardless how hard I tap it's still not going away :-(

So decided to ignore it completely haha.

Dappymare -18lbs
MiniMins2091- 16lbs (pleassssse)

Ooo a march challenge sounds good to me! ..Id like 10lbs please :)

I get weighed this morning at 11.30 altho im not holding out much hope for a loss due to my eating at the end of last week ..
Ive rung up about a cleaning job today, so go see somone on thursday... I know its only cleaning but not sure what else i can do lol .. I dont have any qualifications cos i had my family young and just concentrated on them first.

The sun is shining here to !!!! it is beautiful! really does brighten the mood!
My choccy lab is baskin in the sun hes layed out like a great ling!!

Ok .. so 1lb gone this week, its not great but .. its somthing after the week ive had of picking a couple of times, and then not having all my shakes during the week soooo
Off i go again into week 8 ...

Any loss is a good loss hun - just think that you are 1lb closer to your goal!!! x

Well Good Morning you lovely ladies...

It's so good to hear the sunshine is cheering everyone up :) and what a lovely day it has turned out to be !!!

So, I had my WI this morning...a couple of hours later than normal, however....my aim this week was to lose 2lbs in order to hit my 5 stone milestone! and I lost 2lbs EXACTLY this week!! So although it's a small loss again, it's the loss I was looking for!! :D

I may have to read more into that tapping theory...give it a go for myself hehe

So good luck on the March challenge everyone...fingers crossed we all succeed :)

Dappymare -18lbs
MiniMins2091- 16lbs (pleassssse)

Pixiepiratess - 10lbs
Rebecca02uk - 10lbs

So, I had my WI this morning...a couple of hours later than normal, however....my aim this week was to lose 2lbs in order to hit my 5 stone milestone! and I lost 2lbs EXACTLY this week!! So although it's a small loss again, it's the loss I was looking for!!

So happy for you Becca!!!!
Not only it's a major mile stone for you but it makes me proud to be able to share this amazing journey with you!!!

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

:0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

Each clap for every lb you lost!!! It's unbelivable, isn't?!?!

5 stone!!! It's difficult to comprahend even for me!!! Did your head managed to catch up with your tiny mini-you?!?!

Once again Becca - very very very well done - it's truly deserved and earned with your hard work and determination xxx

YOU ARE SUCH A STARRRRRRRRRRR****

So happy for you Becca!!!!
Not only it's a major mile stone for you but it makes me proud to be able to share this amazing journey with you!!!

Each clap for every lb you lost!!! It's unbelivable, isn't?!?!

5 stone!!! It's difficult to comprahend even for me!!! Did your head managed to catch up with your tiny mini-you?!?!

Once again Becca - very very very well done - it's truly deserved and earned with your hard work and determination xxx

YOU ARE SUCH A STARRRRRRRRRRR****
Chloe, bless you...thank you so so much!! I couldn't have done it without the support of my skinny beatchs that's for sure!! You have all been an inspiration to me and it is so difficult to comprehend...my head hasn't caught up yet, I still see the 17stone me when I look in the mirror!! Hopefully my head will start catching up and realisation will hit me!!
Not long to go girls...come on, we can do THIS!!! xxxx

Yay way to go Rebecca :) fantastic achievment well done xxxx

I spy with my little eye that someone changed their goals!!!!

You go missy - 6s by Easter?!?!?! Becca you rock!!!
How absolutely fantasticous!!!HAHA
So we are going for a stone this month again? Well, I'm most definitely in. xxx

I spy with my little eye that someone changed their goals!!!!

You go missy - 6s by Easter?!?!?! Becca you rock!!!
How absolutely fantasticous!!!HAHA
So we are going for a stone this month again? Well, I'm most definitely in. xxx

Well, why not eh...haha i hit the last goal a month early so might as well try go for Easter again!! PML!!!

You had a good day Chlo?xx

woo hoo becca a big well done hun...you are such an inspiration and sure you look fab:D

Kirsty a loss is still a loss so be pleased with yourself.....always remember a lb is a great loss on any other diet:eek:

Well phone company is nearly sorted, but just got call after my credit card was declined and i've had my card cloned...:cry: if i get through this week without getting the wine out..i'll be able to handle anything haha.

Jools hope weigh in went well tonight.:)

Kate hope you are ok and on your way too starting cd;)

hope you are all having a fab evening....i'm off to have a hot choc as lost my mix a mousse:( lol.

Hey chix!

I'm back! I finally have my computer working, so will be popping in much more.
I haven't been SS:ing at all, am trying to start it tomorror or the day after, as have a week's supply sitting and waiting for me! lol

Phew, I just read through like 10 pages of posts, I def havent been here for a while!
OMG, Becca you are so amazing!! I wish I had your will power.

Vicki, are you ok now, or do you still have to use crutches?

Hi to all the other ladies! I will be back tomorrow,if I end up starting the diet. I figured if I start now, by the beginning on June I should look decent at least! ;)

woo hoo becca a big well done hun...you are such an inspiration and sure you look fab:D
Thanks hun :)
Well phone company is nearly sorted, but just got call after my credit card was declined and i've had my card cloned...:cry: if i get through this week without getting the wine out..i'll be able to handle anything haha.

Can't believe your card has been cloned....how bad is that!! Any ideas where or when...!?
hope you are all having a fab evening....i'm off to have a hot choc as lost my mix a mousse:( lol.
You need to sort out your storage system girl, first ya dongle, now ya mix a mousse haha

Back