SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Thanks for the welcome ladies xx

Well, yesterday wasn't too bad. Today's been ok but it's my OHs birthday today and his kids are coming round so party food/nibble type things. BUT it is NOT going to stop me!

I've cleared out clothes that are too big, clothes that are too small but I don't like and now have a case with clothes sorted in to size ready to wear in the summer :-D

You go Sue - no stopping you then!!!!
Good attitude and beside - just imagine how much fun you'll have while celebrating next year while being slimmmmmm....
It's good to be on a slimville journey - especially getting such a fast results!!! You go girl!!

Becca - my CD routine keeps evolving as well. I try to push my first shake (actualy porridge) as late as possible and lately I've been having it around 1. (don't ask) Then I do need to have smthg before 5 as this is my picking-prone time. And when I'm back home I'll have smthg around 8-9 while watching TV. Last one feels like proper treat, so always make sure I take my time drinking it through my lil straws.
Recently discovered boullions and these are blessings. I'll have 1 or 2 a day and they really fill me up. Love it. In fact lately, I'd have it instead of my first shake (but before 12) so I can push my routine even further.

Vicky - what a fab picture - and Becca is right - you don't look like someone who needs to lose weight - seriously!!!!
Request for some more pics xxxx

Hope you guys having a fab day -will catch up with you laters xxx

Becca - my CD routine keeps evolving as well. I try to push my first shake (actualy porridge) as late as possible and lately I've been having it around 1. (don't ask) Then I do need to have smthg before 5 as this is my picking-prone time. And when I'm back home I'll have smthg around 8-9 while watching TV. Last one feels like proper treat, so always make sure I take my time drinking it through my lil straws.
Recently discovered boullions and these are blessings. I'll have 1 or 2 a day and they really fill me up. Love it. In fact lately, I'd have it instead of my first shake (but before 12) so I can push my routine even further.
ha-ha you are so like me!! have you discovered Jelly? That is my Boullion equivalent!! I have a bowl instead of a meal to push my routine back!!

Sue, good luck with the snack foods tonight, just remember you don't want any of that stuff, let alone need it!! Bring on the summer eh ;)

What Jelly?!?!?! and how come I don't know anything abt it yet?!?!?!:grumble:
It this some kind of big secret???:secret:
haha - more details please Missy xxx

Hello Ladies! Was wondering if I could join in your team?! I should be on day 16, but I came off plan on day 9, so really I am back to day 3 (after restarting on Monday)....confused, much! lol

Anywayz, I am trying my best, finding it a struggle, but no more than anyone else!

I'm a bit of a ranter and waffler, I've got a diary on the go, in the CD diary section if you want a nosey! I'm gonna have a nose through the back log of posts on here this evening, you've been going for ages!

Well, with your approval :) I'll post a bit more about myself later on!

Have a nice evening all x

Is the jelly made with the water flavourings and mix a mousse? I heard someone else mention on another thread. Would love to know how to make it??? And if anyone else has a legal recipe for ice cream, that would be greatly received too! ;)

Welcome here Cornishkez!!!! You are joining the BEST TEAM ever!!!

Is the jelly made with the water flavourings and mix a mousse? I heard someone else mention on another thread. Would love to know how to make it??? And if anyone else has a legal recipe for ice cream, that would be greatly received too! ;)

Yes please, ice cream LEGAL receipe would be lovely. I've heard that many ppl are frozing their tetras...erm...I don't like them so wont be trying this for sure xxx

Chlo - yea water flavouring and mix a mousse - sets into a lovely jelly - worth a shot!
:brainfart:Ermmmm...... Surely you need to add some water at some stage, don't ya?!?!:rotflmao:

Hahahaha - it means I'll have to buy water flavouring plus some MAM (as Becca says lol) and should be having jelly binge weeks from now on - txs hun - you are a S*T*A*R***************

Ooohhh! I am gonna go make me some jelly, oops no I'm not, left my WF at work. Bugger! Got my 1st weigh in since restarting tomoz, I'm having one mid week, usual weigh in is Monday. But need to know I've reversed the damage I did off plan!

Evening everyone

wow you guys have kept the thread busy today.....only just in as had to get my horse shod today....huge bill to pay but the farrier is fit as fook lol...so had a nice view off his arse for 45 mins :D
I'm not a perve honest....ahem lol

Aww thanks for the compliments of me pic....everyone says i don't look as heavy as i am....but have a huuggeee arse haha...so thats where all me weight is.

ICECREAM yum yum is frozen tetra's lurve the chocolate one.....but will have to practice with the jelly:p

welcome to the team cornishkez...as chloe says we are the best team around..so hope to get to know ya better:eek:

It's funny how ya get in to routine with cd...i have my 1st shake around 2..then 2 products in the evening when me munchies start:rolleyes:

hope you all had a good day and are having a lovely evening xx

Woohoo! Another horsey person, not met any others on here yet. What ya got? My boy is 22 months now and standing at 15.2hh, so he's gonna be a beast! lol...he's having the snip in a fortnight, but...shhhh...I haven't told him yet! ;)

Caleb is my horse, he's my baby! Love him soo much...I have to lose weight for him, so when he is ready to back I can ride him without breaking him in two.

Have also got 3 dogs. 2 collies..Josh & Teagan...brother and sister (my shadows) and a staffie called Jake (my other halfs woofie).

Also got 2 cats, Wally & Winnie, who we inherited when we moved into our house (the owners left them behind), but they were welcome additions to our little clan!

Woohoo! Another horsey person, not met any others on here yet. What ya got? My boy is 22 months now and standing at 15.2hh, so he's gonna be a beast! lol...he's having the snip in a fortnight, but...shhhh...I haven't told him yet! ;)

Caleb is my horse, he's my baby! Love him soo much...I have to lose weight for him, so when he is ready to back I can ride him without breaking him in two.

Have also got 3 dogs. 2 collies..Josh & Teagan...brother and sister (my shadows) and a staffie called Jake (my other halfs woofie).

Also got 2 cats, Wally & Winnie, who we inherited when we moved into our house (the owners left them behind), but they were welcome additions to our little clan!

Hey hun, i'm very horsey, been riding since I was 4 and worked with horses for 14 years then had an accident so had to quit 3 years ago:( hence the huge weight gain...whoops....I have a 16.1, 4 year old arsehole .....lol....my mate gave him to me as he is/was unrideable....broke my leg twice with him last year.....but love him to bits...we renamed him Desoto after the 2nd time of me ending up in A and E haha....but touch wood we have found he loves showjumping, so i'm hopiing to compete him this summer once a few stone have gone:D

Nice to meet another horsey lass as not many on here. Your horse does look lovely tho....and he's gonna be a big un..wow so many animals, sure they keep ya very busy:p

Wow, your soo brave..lol!

In my younger (slimmer) years I was a cross country'er. Would get on and ride anything, even used to ride steeplechase stallions for a friend, but stopped riding when I was 16 after a couple of nasty falls. Should have got back on, but never did. Then gained a lot of weight and it's only the last couple of years I've gotten back into horses. I did have a cob plod on loan, but he went back a couple of weeks ago, but been offered another ride from a neighbour.

Gotta keep on riding and getting better and braver, so I can ride my boy when it's time. At the minute I'm too scared to even canter ;) If Id broken my leg I dont reckon Id ever get back on. Mucho respect!

Hi all!

I decided to make tomorrow the start day, and try to get into the right mindset today. Hope Mothers Day is not going to mess it up.:rolleyes: Well,am not sure if I'll be taken out anyway! :p
Thanks, Becca, I really hope I could do it this time! :)

The girls are right, Vicki, you dont look overweight! Lucky beatch...:jelous::D

I find drinking coffee and tea and water fills me up enough to have the tetras later in the day. I usually have the choc shake as two hot chocs so it seems like am having more :p.

I'll be back def tomorrow to report how am doing.
Have a fab day tomorrow ladies!

I'm proper mental when it comes to horse riding...as have no fear...hence all my accidents haha..aww ya confidence will grow hun...and you'll be ready for ya boy in couple of years for sure:D

woo hoo eli...hearing a lil bit off positive attitude you go girl.....even if there is something for mothers day...i'm sure you'll work through it..even if ya have a blip come on here and we'll help ya out :p

Woop woop! I hope so..and hope he's gonna help me lose lots of weight doing all this long reining..his legs are twice the length of mine and he doesn't understand SLOW DOWN yet! lol

So how long have you guys been 'Skinny Beatch's' then? Do you still do the team weigh in's etc?

I've been having blips all over the place, so looking forward to weigh in tomorrow so I can mentally start a fresh week!

Good luck for tomorrow guys, I'll be dropping in. Nite x

Heehee, thanks Vicki! I'll try my hardest tomorrow! I dont want to wake up one day, realise it's summer and I'm still fat and cant wear lovely summer clothes! lol

Been trying to be a lettle bit good today-not eat so much and upping my water intake. Luckily its not so cold anymore, so its easier. Or maybe its just cause am not in ketosis. lol

Back