SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Oh, and welcome o the team, Cornishkez! :)

So how long have you guys been 'Skinny Beatch's' then? Do you still do the team weigh in's etc?

I've been having blips all over the place, so looking forward to weigh in tomorrow so I can mentally start a fresh week!

Good luck for tomorrow guys, I'll be dropping in. Nite x

Ashamed to say it i'm an original member of this team so a year:rolleyes: faffed around all last year but it all clicked into place about 3 weeks ago and been a good lass since:D

Good luck with weigh in ....let us know how you get on.

Eli..I know that feelin....was terrified how quick the months are flying by...so everything just clicked into place and have such a rush when i decide i won't have the drink in the pub or have a sarnie for lunch...but saying that has taken me a long time to get here...so know how you feel chick..take each day as it comes and you'll be fine :)

Wow, he's preddie! Just put a couple of pics of my boy up in my gallery.

And better late than never! Wish I could get it to click, I just seem to be good then let myself down. Can't seem to break the 3 day barrier!

Caleb is my horse, he's my baby! Love him soo much...I have to lose weight for him, so when he is ready to back I can ride him without breaking him in two.

Have also got 3 dogs. 2 collies..Josh & Teagan...brother and sister (my shadows) and a staffie called Jake (my other halfs woofie).

Also got 2 cats, Wally & Winnie, who we inherited when we moved into our house (the owners left them behind), but they were welcome additions to our little clan!

Little clan, yeah right.
And there was me I'm going a wee bit mad wanting another cat (and a dog - must be french bulldog!!!)
Great to see so many animal ppl! I grew up with many animals and that's how I imagine my home is going to be. It's just I'm renting place atm so it's not very feasible to keep more animals (and yes, it would be very selfish of me - I know)
But once I move (this summer) I'm def getting a puppy. Watch this space haha

I'm envious ladies of your horse riding hobby - will try it one day - guess there was never such opportunity available...

Anyhoo, just wanted to recommend "Case 39" movie with Renee Zellweger - it's good thriller - cleverly done and interstingly unpredictable. Thanks god for Orange Wednesday xxx

Nite nite everyone - have a happy shrinking Thursday xxx

I'm envious ladies of your horse riding hobby - will try it one day - guess there was never such opportunity available...

I took lessons many many years ago. The instructor took one look at me and bought out some cart house looking item! :sigh:

Well, so far so good. Got through the birthday party and my OHs sister coming round and sitting here eating cake. I think I may have found a diet I can do!!

Good luck today folks xx

Well done Sue on leaving the cake, I wish I had at work on Tuesday :(

Just a quick message this morning as running late for work...and on me own again so not sure i'll be on till this evening..

Sounds like a good film chloe....oh i miss Orange Wednedays...stuck with vodafone for another 8 months haha...aww chloe where you moving too?

Well done sue for getting through that...will be a breeze from now on :D

Eli hope you have a good start today...remember it's the 1st few days that seem like hell then it gets so much better:p

Kez and becca hope you both have great days, and to the rest of the skinny beatchs hope ya all and doing well

Be back later...have fun x

Morning all fabulous skinny beatchs!!!

Vicky - my move is only a plan in progress. I am aiming to move somewhere further in Surrey as I would love to rent a house with a beautiful garden. My sis is returning from year placement in France so I figured out we can move there together. ATM the only prob is that she doesn't drive but she's already decided to get driving licence this summer. So, if everything goes according to plan we should be ready to move beginning of Autumn.
Enough time to make my mind up as to where exactly I'd love to move to.

Sue - I'm very very impressed at your sheer determination to stick to CD!!!Woohoo!!! You go girl xxx

Eli - fingers crossed your first day goes according to plan - just think about it as just a three days from hell (in the worst case scenario) and then easy sail from there. As my mum always says hope for the best - prepare for the worst. Remember, we're all here to support you - so go on, we're rant friendly team - so rant away if you feel like hun lol

Becca - have a fab day - we'll get rid of this bl**dy stone this month. I know it!!!

Kez - keep up a good work girl - we WILL do it!!

Have a fantastic day my lovely beatchs - catch up with you later xxxx

Hi girls, so sorry I went AWOL without letting you know what was happening. Had a few problems at home that I wont go in to which has resulted in me not getting past day 1 of SS :sigh: I am going to wait until I have moved now to start again as I need to be focused to do this diet and with everything going on right now I just cant give it my all.
Sorry for letting you down again girls, well done to all of you xxxx

Oh Jools!!!
Big hugs (((((((((()))))))))))))
You are not letting anyone down. I am a great beliver that you do have to be in a right frame of mind to do this diet (and learnt the hard way of course) So do hun, sort your life first and once you feel strong enough to give it a go please come back and give it another shot.
We all know this diet works but ONLY if you are prepared to give it 100%. I much admire someone saying I'll do it - just not now than someone who is messing around while trying to stick to it.
It's all or nothing with CD - wish I listened to ppl from the beginning.

Jools, wishing you the best of luck with your move and do pop in now & then to let us know how is it going. At the end of the day - you'll always be a skinny beatchs - like it or not xxxx

Bleurgh! Struggling today, got a headache and feel a bit woozy, so haven't had a shake yet. Got my weigh in after work, and then going swimming, so should have one before I go. Might try to get a soup down this afternoon on my break.

Feeling quite fretful as well today? Worrying about work and bills etc. Still, I got my bonus agreed today so that will be very welcome next payday! Yay!

Becca - have a fab day - we'll get rid of this bl**dy stone this month. I know it!!!
I bloody hope so hun, been flying through these past two weeks, just don't wanna hit a brick wall which I am expecting pretty soon.

Once that stone is gone hun, I gotta decide whether to keep going! I don't think I want to go below 10'7 but if my legs don't shift over the next few weeks then I will have no choice!! My waist hasn't really budged the last few weeks which indicates it is coming off in other areas (fingers crossed) but we shall see.

Must go see that film you recommend, there are so many films on at the Cinema at the moment but just don't have the time to go watch them all! :rolleyes: xx

I bloody hope so hun, been flying through these past two weeks, just don't wanna hit a brick wall which I am expecting pretty soon.

Once that stone is gone hun, I gotta decide whether to keep going! I don't think I want to go below 10'7 but if my legs don't shift over the next few weeks then I will have no choice!! My waist hasn't really budged the last few weeks which indicates it is coming off in other areas (fingers crossed) but we shall see.

Must go see that film you recommend, there are so many films on at the Cinema at the moment but just don't have the time to go watch them all! :rolleyes: xx

Seeing the light in the tunnel, aren't we?
I know what you mean about legs - my chunks refuse to go along with my whole body. It's quite funny as I developed legs fetish and end up staring at all these skinny girls with a super-skinny legs and I want to cry (sob)
And the only thing which keeps me going is the though (possiblility) of being one of them. As soon as I imagine myself with these skinny (ok, short but skinny) legs I no longer want to blip or eat in general.
Although weird as it sounds it is the only thing which kinda work atm.
Becca have you decided what are you going to do next? Once you are 10.7s...is this your goal? are you going to try to shift anything else?

I am still unsure as to how long I'll be CD until nor even what my final goal will be..

Cornishkez, come on, we're all going through different stages epsecialy with ketosis making us emotional. Stay there - it'll pay off xxx

I can't wait until I am worrying about the size of my legs! lol

Feeling a bit more positive this afternoon, looking forward to weigh in (yeah honestly). Am praying I haven't put on! Please, please, please, please.......

Still struggling with Ketosis, funny as I really didnt day 1-3 its only today day 4 that I am. And I was peeing pink sticks by the end of day 2? Oh well, no pain, no gain eh?!

Everyday, I'm impressed with how people are getting on. Am determined to jump on the band wagon! :)

OK, in ketosis now so raided Tesco for mouth freshener sprays! Also, I know it sounds daft, but I've bought myself a fancy glass to have my shakes in so it feels a bit more special!

I've sort of felt hungry (my stomach did rumble at my OHs parents at lunchtime as they ate lasagne and I said I had a dodgy stomach so was off food for the day!) and a bit thick headed and a bit wooly mouthed but that's been it (the stick turned a VERY deep shade of pink this morning so definitely there!).

I know it isn't always going to be plain sailing but I am going to do it this time. I'm 42 in May, don't have a good career (well, any sort of career though I do work) and not a lot of confidence in myself (though my OH has tons of it in abundance for me, bless his heart) so I'm going to grab this with both hands and turn my life around!

Good luck to everyone and Jools, you're not letting anyone down. You've tons on your plate and you have to prioritise. Hugs (((( ))))

xxxx

Hi Sue, deep purple is generally bad! It probably means you aren't drinking enough and aren't flushing them ketones through quick enough. You need to be keeping the stick in the mid range.

I like the idea of the special glass, I have a big eeyore mug I use for mine! My stomach has been grumbling today too. Don't feel hungry, think it's just reminding my mouth it's there! lol

Keep up the good work. x

My stomach has been grumbling today too. Don't feel hungry, think it's just reminding my mouth it's there! lol

Love it :D

I used the test stick first thing this morning so hopefully it's all fine now - I don't have anymore to check now but I've been drinking loads of water. I think that's the better I'm finding hardest, drinking 4 pints of water. I keep checking the side of my neck to see if I've grown gills :D:D:D:D

Seeing the light in the tunnel, aren't we?
I know what you mean about legs - my chunks refuse to go along with my whole body. It's quite funny as I developed legs fetish and end up staring at all these skinny girls with a super-skinny legs and I want to cry (sob)
And the only thing which keeps me going is the though (possiblility) of being one of them. As soon as I imagine myself with these skinny (ok, short but skinny) legs I no longer want to blip or eat in general.
Although weird as it sounds it is the only thing which kinda work atm.
Becca have you decided what are you going to do next? Once you are 10.7s...is this your goal? are you going to try to shift anything else?

I am still unsure as to how long I'll be CD until nor even what my final goal will be..
Awww I want skinny legs too!! :(

Not decided what I am going to do after CD. think i will just SS until I get to goal which is currently 10'7 - but could change!! then work my way up the plans and hopefully lose a little excess along the way. I will then just eat healthy and calorie count for the rest of my life haha :) and try and keep my carb intake at a low. same for you isn't it?

Well, I went along to weigh in and I'd lost 1lb, which I am fine with seeing as I spent all of last week off plan. Went for a swim afterwards and am now cooking H2B some tea. I was so tempted to have some, but I haven't! Yay!

Hiya everyone, I'm still here. Not managed to start the shakes yet, starting monday. Had a terrible time with an abscess on my tooth and tablets etc so hoping its done with now. Finish this course of tablets on sunday so will start ss monday. Sue pat you doing great, keep going, cant wait till I'm in KKKKKKKK......

And everyone else you are all so motivating nice busy board, glad to be part of it. speak soon.

love helen x x

Back