SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Gotta ask you folk a question...

have any of you ever had FYBOGEL original..? OH MY EFFIN GOD!! It's the foulest thing I have ever had to drink.... :( trying to help out my toilet troubles :( haha

I had a sip of it once and retched lol....is so nasty..shame we can't have the orange one as slightly nicer tasting:rolleyes:

Vicki - you used to date him didn't you? He's an ex for a reason but still, wudn't hurt giving it a go ;)

Nah we've never dated...went on a date obviously when i first met him...then because I lived 200 miles away then was no real point of starting any kind of dating and he didn't like the fact i was a drama queen...was so much worse then and at that time was at my biggest :cool:
One word is complicated hahaha.

beca, mini rog am defo considering another pack, just tucked into my last one...chocolate mint blended with ice!! lovely but could defo go for another one!! will resist though!!

dappy mare...maybe things would be different now! you clearly like him!! get involved!haha!

minimin loving the sound of your shoes! is the discount in the cosmo magazine?? i fancy treating myself to something new, but no point in it being clothes as i want to shift another 16ibs or so!! shoes seem like the best option!! just want the weather to go with it!

soooooo pleased its friday tomorrow, im going to wales after work to stay with my parents so prob wont get on this much, but will be good to be around other cd'rs (my sis n mum). so will be quite on here till sunday evening!

anyone have any lovely plans for wknd? x x x

Well SIX packs down the hatch and now off to bed. What a naughty day! Still it was a total of 830 cals so could have been worse. Will need to be extra good the rest of the week now!

Vicki - Hmmm..... Tall Dark and Handsome sounds about right. Yum!

Becca - Fybogel sounds grim. Does it help? Frankly (and possibly too much info) would be the last thing I needed!!!!

Chloe - I would love to wear lovely shoes and skinny jeans. It's a shame that I need to actually get skinny first! Balls! Anyway, my Whistles dress is my first goal. It's black, shortish and with some read flowers up one side. Actually my ultimate aim is to get into my brand new Amanda Wakely little black dress. It's lush but teeny tiny! I bought it and have it hung up on full view at home for inspiration!

Hayls - have fun in Wales. Wish my family were doing CD too. My family get-togethers always involve food. A LOT of food! Have a great weekend.

I'm spending the weekend with my two lovely boys (husband and 5 year old son) and also attempting to hit the gym hard to burn off the extra 420 packs consumed tonight! That's a whole days calories. Scary stuff.

Love to you all. Off to try and sleep now.

See yous tomorrow!
xxx

oh thanks, im looking forward to it. Im loving the sound of your little black dress! feeling hungry today..havent had a pack yet and im trying to hold out till half one!! :confused: hopefully il make it! 6 packs!! thast insane! have you got enough to last the rest of the week??!!

totally a much better idea than binging on crap though....the packs are lovely!:D

becca-im also intrigued about fybogel...think i may need to invest! (sorry for frankness!!)

x x x x

Yeah, six packs is a lot I guess! Who'd have thought my I'd have binged on them?! Still better than chocolate and chinese I guess. I feel so guilty today! I'm wondering how much damage I've done - eek!

doubt you've done much damage minirog so no worries!! only goodness :)

fybogel - will let ya know their effective as soon as i find out for myself...haha only been taking them for just over 24hrs so hopefully they will get to work soon !!

Chloe - I would love to wear lovely shoes and skinny jeans. It's a shame that I need to actually get skinny first! Balls! Anyway, my Whistles dress is my first goal. It's black, shortish and with some read flowers up one side. Actually my ultimate aim is to get into my brand new Amanda Wakely little black dress. It's lush but teeny tiny! I bought it and have it hung up on full view at home for inspiration!
xxx

Talking about a labels, eh?
Everything sounds LUSH!!! I bet your wardrobe is jaw dropping - BIG TIME!

Mini - additional packs don't do ANY damage - trust me on this one xx
I think I have to stop shopping now - just found pair of the high heel KG black leather boots!!! I know I shouldn't but if you find something what's absolutely purrrrrfect and reduced from £220 to £69 - what would you do?!?!?!? Adrenaline rush was grant haha

Becca - don't overdo with Fybogel hun!

Hailz - have a fab time in Wales xx

Vicky - any exceting plans for a weekend we should know about? :)))

Rest of the gang I hope you are doing well.

Thanks for all your advice on the packs! I was trying to make up for it today by only having 2 but it's killing me! Especially considering I've had another pants day (I have a **** of an ex husband who just won't f-ing behave like a normal human person!).

Chloe - my wardrobe is mostly purchases from ebay, but I agree with you on the boots - reduced to 69 quid? They were leaving you no choice were they?! LMAO

Thanks for all your advice on the packs! I was trying to make up for it today by only having 2 but it's killing me! Especially considering I've had another pants day (I have a **** of an ex husband who just won't f-ing behave like a normal human person!).

Hun you must have the 4 packs a day otherwise you aren't getting all the nutrition you need...please don't have just 2...other wise you could get hungry and fall in to a binge cycle...deep breath write off yesterday..the lil harm you did and start afresh xxx

will be back on later to reply to posts just busy at work but had to reply to mini:eek:

Last edited:
I know. I'm being stupid. I'm really struggling. Do you think I could have a weekend off and then get back on the horse on Monday? So much rubbish stuff is happening in my life at the mo I just can't believe I can't eat either! I just want a normal weekend.

Friday Night - Chinese Takeaway
Saturday - Meet friends for fresh soup and bread lunch followed by grilled chicken and rice for dinner
Sunday - Carvery

Hmmmm....... doesn't look too good does it?! How much weight do you think I would put on?!

ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I'm totally losing the plot. Totally!

I know. I'm being stupid. I'm really struggling. Do you think I could have a weekend off and then get back on the horse on Monday? So much rubbish stuff is happening in my life at the mo I just can't believe I can't eat either! I just want a normal weekend.

Saturday - Meet friends for fresh soup and bread lunch followed by grilled chicken and rice for dinner
Sunday - Carvery

Hmmmm....... doesn't look too good does it?! How much weight do you think I would put on?!

Kate....aww bless ya heart this diet is the toughest especially when other ***** is going on in ya life...

My advice is if you truely believe you can get back on track monday..have a lil break BUT make wise food choices...instead of chicken and rice have a chicken salad...soup without the bread...So many carbs are in your plan above that you'll be out of ketosis and you''ll likely regain your glycogen weight and you are back to day 1, getting back into keto etc etc...i'm not going to preach to ya chick as i'm coming off plan for 10 days at easter.....but I know from experience that getting back on the horse isn't alaways as easy as it seems..seriously think about it hun before you have the chinese xxx

Thanks for the help and support. I know I'm being a horrible whinger. I even rowed with my hubby tonight and we just don't do that normally. I think it's carbs I'm craving really. I just don't know what to do. I hate be fat (and ugly) but I also don't think I can get through this weekend without a break. WHY DID I LET MYSELF GET THIS FAT? I wish I could go back in time and shake myself. Damn it.

Anyway, so sorry for whinging.

I need to stop hogging the thread.

How are you guys all doing?

Anyway, so sorry for whinging.

I need to stop hogging the thread.

How are you guys all doing?

Hun you can whinge as much as you like :D..i have done so plenty of times haha..And hogging the thread you are not, thats what the team thing is for :p

I am having a quiet evening as have a manic weekend of packing for me and the horse for when I go home:p also very excited as getting Twilight New moon tomorrow (how sad am I )

And by the way chloe...i'm having a quiet weekend on me own lol;) well except for me nan who i care for:eek:

Becca hope the fibregel works..damn stuff...cd should find a solution to that problem haha.

Hails hope ya had a good day chick

Hope everyone is having a fab friday night xx

Sunday - Carvery

I think you need to re-evaluate why you are doing this diet Katie. It's not just about losing weight, it's also about learning eating habits. You need to forget about what you just classed as a 'normal weekend' because this should now be in the past. Looking forward, your 'normal weekend' shouldn't consist of takeaways and eating out etc.

Plus, you shouldn't be blaming external factors i.e. 'rubbish in your life' for your want to eat. Although everyone is different just remember - if food isn't the problem, then eating isn't the answer.

Sorry to sound so glum but definitely think you have some hard thinking to do chick.

Hope the feeling passes though xx

Vicki, Chloe

Hope you girls are OK - been so busy at work last few days not really had much time to catch up with you both. Are you still going to be on minimins while away at easter...?xx

Vicki, Chloe

Hope you girls are OK - been so busy at work last few days not really had much time to catch up with you both. Are you still going to be on minimins while away at easter...?xx

I will be around hun....defo checkin in daily and the way the weather is looking i'll be on alot more haha...hope ya ok hun xx

Becca, you are totally right. I need to stop using food as an emotional thing. And I am proud to say..... I stayed 100% on ss tonight!!!! Yeay me!

Thanks so much for your words of wisdom. I need people to be firm with me and it really helped.

Ta lovelies xxx

Becca, you are totally right. I need to stop using food as an emotional thing. And I am proud to say..... I stayed 100% on ss tonight!!!! Yeay me!

Thanks so much for your words of wisdom. I need people to be firm with me and it really helped.

Ta lovelies xxx

Glad you didn't ruin it for yourself hun, you best be proud of yourself....!!

Just to give you all an update on the fybogel....WOW!! it is working a treat and sorry if this is too much info but it feels good to have a proper poo haha one that's not too hard and one that's not runny!!! definitely worth investing in!! :)

Back