SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

congrats mini thats fantatstic!! it is quiet isnt it! been wondering where everyone is! i have my weigh in this afternoon, hope it goes as well as yours did! x x x

Hey hopingtolosebig!

Sorry it's so quiet around here. I think after the Easter holidays we'll be back on track. Welcome to the team :D

Well, this week I lost 5lbs so I'm a pretty happy bunny. I made it through Easter and am now over 40lbs in total. It feels great!

Hope you are all okay and look forward to catching up with you all soon xx

Hey guys! Where's everybody hiding?!

Am I that Smelly? :D

Sshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

It's been quiet there for far too long (me thinks LOL)

Hope all your lovely ladies are doing well and post-Cambridge life is treating you well.

After on and off battle and rather enjoyable brake I'm back in the saddle and ready to get rid of my last 18lbs!!!

After stoping CD I went through a phases - I was very focused and generaly good girl for a first month (or so!) and despite being scared of putting enormous amount of weight back on - I was still losing!!!
and managed to get rid another 4lbs!!! just by eating sensibly...

Well, erm.... that was until my Bday (end of May) when I let go and ate EVERYTHING what was not allowed (nor consider healthy) haha
And of course my healthy regime was slipping away day after day so I lost confidence even to confront my scale!!!
As yesterday was exactly month of eating junk and rubish and getting high on my sugar (I can't believe how addictive this bit was!!!) I am back and ready to rock.
I have strong motivation as we have our school reunion in mid of August so there is roughly 6 weeks from now on to get rid of my last stone (or so!)
I am not sure what diet exactly I am going to do now. The only thing for sure is that it will be high protein and possibly healthy carbs. I am making my mind up on that one...

So, I am very intrigued as to how is your life treating you...
I've been missing you guys a lot - hope we can all catch up soon.

And of course, since our fab Skinny Beatchs threat was dead for the last few months - all new members are more than welcome!!!

Let's rock this boat together xxx

hey chloe,

Good to see you chick and those 18 lbs will be gone in no time :). I'm back on cd wagon from the 6th, thought i'd be clever and do weight watchers but its just soooooooo slow and i'm bored counting points every day:rolleyes: and even tho my bf detests cd, know i can do 810/1000 on the weekends i'm with him with minimal damage, and keep it secret from him as he just doesn't listen....typical fitness trainer :D.

I'm around to support you hun, even tho i know you don't need it as always do amazingly well:p but can honestly say i'm really looking forward to cd this time and just can't wait to start:D

As always Skinny Beatches rock!!!!!

RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS

As an original team member and restarting tomorrow, if any one wants to join a team we have 5 places waiting :)

All I ask is you post daily and support everyone in the team!

Just to introduce myself again...my name is vicki, 32 and from london, got about 5 months of cambridge ahead of me so I'm here for the long haul!

Hope to hear from some people soon :)

Hey there,
Can i join please :D
My name is Sharon, i lost 3stone last year on CD and have now put 2 1/2 st back on :break_diet:
I am restarting CD tomorrow too :D
I am 40, live in Birmingham with my hubby and 2 kids, also work full time ;)

I am soo desperate to lose this weight, all my clothes are size 14 in the wardrobe :cry:

but tomorrow is the start of a new me :p

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey there,
Can i join please :D
My name is Sharon, i lost 3stone last year on CD and have now put 2 1/2 st back on :break_diet:
I am restarting CD tomorrow too :D
I am 40, live in Birmingham with my hubby and 2 kids, also work full time ;)

I am soo desperate to lose this weight, all my clothes are size 14 in the wardrobe :cry:

but tomorrow is the start of a new me :p

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to the team Sharon and nice to meet you:).. I'm sure tomorrow will be a new start for both of us and this time we will succeed:D.

My main reason for restarting is i had a private consultation and scan about an ankle injury i got 3 years ago and they told me i gotta lose the weight.. so gives the nhs 1 less excuse to refuse my surgery :eek:.

So starting cd tomorrow, have 2 weeks of supplys but if can't get a cdc will be on exante after till i can get a cheaper cdc so will still stay on here as the team bit is always such a great help and it's still sole source.

Hope you've had a lovely evening and good luck for tomorrow ...i'm sure we won't need it:D

Evening...Yeah my restart happened:D did 2 days of 810 and day 1 off ss today. Was stressed as needed a cdc, but found one so all good and will be slim soon:p

How's Your restart going? Hope you've had a good day today x

Ok I wasn't sure how this team things works, so it this team still going? I can't say I see myself as wanting to be a skinny *****.. how did the name come about :)?

Ok I wasn't sure how this team things works, so it this team still going? I can't say I see myself as wanting to be a skinny *****.. how did the name come about :)?

This is the thread on how the team thing used to work, hasn't been a weekly comp for over a year as think more people tend to do diaries now for support instead of the team thing.

http://www.minimins.com/cd-teams/70983-rules-cd-teams.html

There was a few people looking for teams but think its kinda fallen thru so have to say this team isn't really going yet.

Not sure how the name came about as i didn't start the team but all the girls who have been a part of the team in past have been lovely and think the only objective is to get Slim.:D

Good luck with your restart Dappy .! x :) :)

Cheers Shanny going ok this time weekends are worse for me :eek: how's exante going? my mates doing it so borrowed a few shakes and they ain't too bad :eek: but my cdc had done me a deal, so sticking with cd for while as need the weigh in fear :D

Cheers Shanny going ok this time weekends are worse for me :eek: how's exante going? my mates doing it so borrowed a few shakes and they ain't too bad :eek: but my cdc had done me a deal, so sticking with cd for while as need the weigh in fear :D
well so far loving the taste of most flavours even the shakes and thai chicken soups oh and the sweet bars.
weigh in on monday but have nibbled lol but wont again next week.

good choice to stick with cdc if u got a deal hun.! x

This is the thread on how the team thing used to work, hasn't been a weekly comp for over a year as think more people tend to do diaries now for support instead of the team thing.

http://www.minimins.com/cd-teams/70983-rules-cd-teams.html

There was a few people looking for teams but think its kinda fallen thru so have to say this team isn't really going yet.

Not sure how the name came about as i didn't start the team but all the girls who have been a part of the team in past have been lovely and think the only objective is to get Slim.:D

oh well, I guess one can still post updates till more people come along:cool:

Is there still space in this team? I quite fancy being a skinny beatch! xx

Hi hun,

Yep still space in the team, sorry i've been missing in action had a bug over the weekend and back on track tomorrow so will be around lots:D

Hope everyone is having a good day and bloody freezing here in London, not looking forward to Ketosis:eek:

Be back later xxx

Last edited:
Back