SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hi Dappy,

Oh no! Sorry to hear you've been poorly, there's been a lot of it about...

I'm struggling a smidge today, keep thinking I want to go and stuff my face but it's mental hunger not physical hunger so I'm trying my best to ignore it! xxx

just seen your stats and you have done amazing so far hun:D..cd is purely a mind thing, and gotta keep yourself busy when them food moments happen lol. weekends are the worse for me for some reason. Hope a day is going well tho and i'm always catching things as work in an opticians and germs are haywire lol xx

I was wondering if i could join this team, i start the CD on Friday?

hiya

You're more than welcome to join the team, it's bit quiet at the moment lol. Good luck with your start on friday:D is this your first time on cd...First time is always the easiest and most exciting xxx

okish lol not 100% with myself lost a few lbs so far need this weekend to be over so i can tackle this weight loss for good now.

the shakes are nice im happy so far no regrets moving over at all hun. im thinking i may move over to this team thread as not feeling the other one lol ??

atleast day 1 is over well done u x

well done for losing a few lbs...is so much harder to get in the zone when you have a planned weekend coming up...i'm giving cd till next week then will decide whether to swap over to exante.

You are more than welcome to join us hun, as loads of space :D xxx

You know I've had such busy social weekends since my birthday last month!
One more weekends to go, then will have no more excuses to fail lol.
When is your weigh in day Hun. X

You know I've had such busy social weekends since my birthday last month!
One more weekends to go, then will have no more excuses to fail lol.
When is your weigh in day Hun. X

you'll be fine after this weekend hun hope it's a good one, weigh in is week friday :D

Hi first real day with the intention of solesourcing no nibbles- I always say untill I am in ketosis all bets are off, so Iought to be in ketosis by sunday evening.

Hi shanny

First day back on it properly and going ok, still considering exante tho as finding the cambridge shakes way too sweet at moment.
How's your start going xx

I have never had Exante, the sweetest Cd I found was butterscotch, almost sickly sweet..but do you add enough water or does that make no difference?

okish lol not 100% with myself lost a few lbs so far need this weekend to be over so i can tackle this weight loss for good now.

the shakes are nice im happy so far no regrets moving over at all hun. im thinking i may move over to this team thread as not feeling the other one lol ??

atleast day 1 is over well done u x

hi Shanny, first time round how long did it take you and were you exercising along side?

I'm struggling a smidge today, keep thinking I want to go and stuff my face but it's mental hunger not physical hunger so I'm trying my best to ignore it! xxx

Hi Nally, I have known that feeling and yet it can feel so strong, my secret weapon, lots of hot early grey ( no milk ) and sweetner, even just hot water will do.

Looks like the teams aren't really happening so gonna say a farewell till at least the new year. Was worth a go but no real point keeping the thread going till more people use the forum.

Hope everyone is doing well in there starts and roll on being skinny:D will see everyone around i'm sure.

Have a good weekend folks.

Hello skinny chicks!!!

Long time no see?

How is everyone doing?
I've missed you all lots x

ok so skinny beatches seems to have not been active for some time, I think its time to revive the old gal, as I for one really want to be a skinny beatch again, a) for the purpose of not being mistaken for a whale on the beach and getting put back in the sea, and b) cos im in a dance show in June, where i have to wear a basque! nice!, anyone want to join me, please let me know!

Welcome Danielle, I've only just started back on CD today, so hopefully others will join the team shortly! How long have you been on it? And how you doing?

Back