SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

We can have 6 in a team max, so Im looking for additional people to join, and hopefully the more teams we get then we can get the weekly Winning teams WI competition up again, I always found that inspirational.

Welcome! When did you start? And how you getting on?

I started back today and it's not been too bad, I'm yet to have my 3rd meal, going to have a porridge shortly.

I did CD 2 years ago, and sadly lost my dad so my will disappeared, but it's back now, as I'm doing a dancing show in June! One dance is in a basque so that's what is spurring me on! Having to go on stage when I can't dance for toffee is one thing, but it's another if I also feel really uncomfortable about my body too. But I do aim to make the audience laugh. Lol. My wi is every Monday. So really looking forward to my first one. X

Hello!! I would like to join this group if that is ok?
My weigh in is a Wednesday and I plan to start SS plus milk tomorrow!
Xxx

Your absolutely welcome. good luck with starting, plenty of water is the trick to keeping the hunger at bay, well its worked for me today, and they always say its harder 2nd time around, but today been ok TBH. We can all support each other and give each other a boost at hard times. Personally I cant wait for my first WI, although I do need to take a before pic this time, just for reference, I dont normally get pics taken, I avoid them.

I hate pictures too! I have plenty from last time!

I just want to loose the first 4 stone like NOW (the next 2 stone I can wait a bit for!!) As I really want to start dating again, but I need to be confident with body first.... ....

Xx

Welcome to the team! Day 2 for me, and yesterday was not as bad as I thought, so let's see what today brings! I'm determined I have a really big incentive to loose weight! And I know I'm going to succeed! Good luck with your WI tonight! X

Good luck for day 2 debkat! I am right behind you as it is day 1 for me!
I will be happy when I get to the end of day 3 as I find it much easier when I am in ketosis!

Hi Danielle! Welcome to the group!!!

I am hoping we have plugged the group enough to attract enough people! The more the better the support :) and the more inspiration and motivation to keep going! Xx

Hi can I join ur team please?

I'm not new to the site but as I'm a returner after doing CD many times and failing :( but this time is very different and the 13stone I have to lose I WILL lose this year, being part of a team will be encouraging and motivating for me and the support I really need as I have so much to lose. X x x

Well I started end of nov and came off diet for Xmas an new year and went bk on diet about a week ago now! WI is tomorrow evening so I can find out if I've put weight bk on over Xmas or lost any :/ and then continue from there! Kinda excited really 2012 I am determined to lose this weight! Me and mum have booked a holiday for next christmas away to Budapest in hungry! My mum lives in Cyprus and it will be our first family Christmas together in 7 years! The reason we booked it was so I have something to work towards because I am determined to lose weight and be skinny for it! Just now need the help and support :) x x x

Natasha we had added you to the Shrinkers, are you in this team now instead? xx

Up to you Natasha I'm sure both teams will give you as much support! Whichever team you choose, we all here to support each other x

Are we pretty much all new to the team apart from Debkat?
If Deb is the teamleader maybe she could start a new thread, fresh start and all that?

Back