SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Looks like we have lots of people now! Yipppeeeee!

Natasha - I am also a returner! :)

Twisted - not bring hungry is great! I am just off for my first soup of the day...... :)

DebKat- are you the group leader? If not, would you like to be? I think we are all new to this group apart from you!

I guess we could start a new thread...... And we could then start by introducing ourselves!

We can do it together!!

I was thinking we ought to list who is on here! I apologise in advance if I miss anyone off, it is not intentional! Just add yourself to the list!

Debkat
DanielleOD
Twistedwoman
LadyB
NatashaGabrielle
Flower
LovelyLozzo
MyYear

I didn't hear about the 6 to a team rule before (we had lots on my old team) but I guess rules could change! I say the more the merrier :)

Looking back at the 'rules' it does say limited to a number of 6 - but I think that is when they did competitions for the team with the largest group loss each week!

So, I am hoping it doesn't apply now!

Hi all, having looked through last night it appears submitting weekly challenges to the moderator is not happening anymore! Which is what I did last time submitting the losses to see which CD team won each week based on a max team size of 6. That said there is no reason we can't set ourselves targets and submit them to each other! For that matter no reason why we can't set up another thread for all teams to submit overall weekly scores given time! What you all think? Or I guess I could contact the moderator again to see if we can start it up again!

A good starting point would be for each of us to say a bit about ourselves, what we want to achieve, our goals etc. then use regular for support and general encouragement! X

Looks like the teams are just doing there own things. Maybe we could just set weekly targets for ourselves and offer support, stuff like that.

Like LadyB said a new thread where we all introduce ourselves and get to know each other would be good.

Prob easier to keep intros, updates and encouragement to the this team thread, its much more manageable that way, otherwise some of us may miss some of comments. I will post a bit about me and my history on the diet when I get home tonight! Glad we got a team of us together now tho cos it really helps! X

My intro! My name is Debby, I work in a call centre as an Operations Manager running a dept dealing with people who would like to look at what Options there is for Child maintenance.

I have been married for 7 years, and have 2 daughters, 13 and 6.

Previously I did Cd and ended up being TL on Skinny Beatchs. I did really well and lost about 3 stone, however gave up the will when I lost my dad suddenly.

Anyway, forward to now, needless to say put it all back on, my own fault I know, but like I say my will was gone and was past caring!

I have not set myself a target overall, as for me it's more about feeling comfy in myself again, but prob needs to be about 2.5 to 3 stone! I'm not hung up on it tho! My incentive is that I've started dancing now. My girls both dance and are in a show every year, anyway the other ladies in the adult section have ground me down and I've joined! It's great fun and we have a hoot each lesson, however the thought of doing 3 dance numbers in June at the size I am is too much to bear to a full audience of other people. Particularly when our first number is 'hey big spender' and we will all be wearing basques! Attractive! Lol! My incentive is to wear a basque with no fat hanging over front or back! How many others would have this as an incentive I wonder? Lol

I'm on day 2 today, my WI is Mondays, and even though today has been hard, and tonight possibly worse, I am totally committed, as I know this diet has fabulous results! When ketosis kicks in I will also stop being hungry and that's when it will drop off and start to make me feel good again! I'm not struggling with water this time around so far, and have set my stall out each day to ensure I have at least the min amount.

I had thought about doing a weekly posting ( a set day) where I could post all our results, to give each other a big pat on the back, let me know if your up for this, I will set up a little tracker, to include overall lost, weeks on diet, current weekly loss, if you let me have you Wi days, let me know what you think! It doesn't have to be me either if someone else wants to have a go! And other ideas welcome!

Off to go have a chilli soup now, looking forward to hearing from you all, but don't think you need to write war and peace like I have lol!

Good luck all! X

I'm Danielle, I work as a Payroll Assistant where I run 7 weekly payrolls which keeps me very busy (and stressed) today I've been too busy for any shakes or water so am feeling pretty crap now as I'm off to my weigh in straight from work. I'm on day 7 now, am still having slight headaches from my major Pepsi addiction I was drinking on average 10 cans a day to keep me going so it's been a big shock to the system this week!

I live with my partner James and I've been with him for over 5 years and our 3 cats. We have no plans to marry or have children but that suits us :)

I did Lighterlife in 2009 and lost 5st but for various reasons which lead to severe depression I put it all back on the I did CD last year from May to July and lost 3st but lost two jobs due to redundancy in quick succession so depression came back and so did the weight.

So here I am again. I started at 13st12 and want to get to 8st7. Ideally I'd like to be at goal for mid June, so I really need to keep myself on track this time no giving up!

Hope I haven't bored you all with that lol x

Ohhhh sorry, didn't read the previous posts. Ok here goes my intro...... I'm jenni, 38, single mum who lives in Essex. I'm a probation officer and deal with sex offenders and also assess other probation officers so quite a stressful job at times.

In all honesty I have battled with my weight since I was a teenager and have set so many deadlines like my 18, 21, 25, 30th etc to lose weight and haven't. U name and I've tried it from weightwatchers, slimming world, slimming pills etc.

I'm currently 14.5 and 5 ft 3 and want to be 10 something. I know inside is a thin person but I appeared to have eaten her!

Back