SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Danielle – Thats fabulous you Star – I wonder if you could be the team Biggest looser this week – ladies we now have a challenge on our hands to attempt to beat that – just proved you can do it, I bet you are really proud, Do you know that that is a loss of 5.15% in one week of your overall body weight. Well done girl!
Jenni - how are you getting on with day2 so far? Hats off to you re your job, I know I couldn’t do it! Hopefully Danielle’s result has helped spur you on, I know it has me. You can do it this time if you stay determined, its hard I know, today all Ive thought about is food, but every time I have Ive just drank more water and thought of the thin me and being fat on stage, thats done the trick each time. Lol. Do you WI on Mondays?

Can I join please :bighug: this is my first time on CD, meet with the consultant on Thursday and hopefully starting on Friday. I'm a little bit scared, not sure what to expect or how bad it's going to feel but reading all the amazing weight loss of people on the forum has really motivated me. Would be great to not feel alone through the first couple of week which I know are going to be a struggle!

To introduce me: I'm Kirsten, I'm heading towards my 30th birthday (May this year!) and I have felt fat since I can remember! I've been trying lots of different diets over the past few years but I've always failed due to my love of all things chocolate! This time it for real, I want to remove all the food from my house and really get this done, I need to be under 10 stone for my 30th!

Last edited:
debkat said:
Danielle - Thats fabulous you Star - I wonder if you could be the team Biggest looser this week - ladies we now have a challenge on our hands to attempt to beat that - just proved you can do it, I bet you are really proud, Do you know that that is a loss of 5.15% in one week of your overall body weight. Well done girl!

Wow it does sound good when you say it like that!

twistedwoman said:
Why a bad day Danielle when u have been such a star???

Works been horrible and tomorrow is going to be even worse :( its making me feel sick thinking about it, can't dwell on it too much though as cant do anything about it x

Danielle - chin up for tomorrow, just look at how fab you feel today only 4lb off loosing a stone in 1 week! just think of that tomorrow at work.

Kirsten - No prob course you can join the team (used to be 6 per team but not now)

Aim is to give each other support & encouragement at good times and bad, Im going to keep a log of everything so I can post some weekly losses for the whole team, biggest looser and % lost winner. Just to keep us all going. ie the lovely Danielle has lost over 5% of her overall body weight this week and thats brill.

MyYear, your loss for your first 5 days of CD was 3.11% of your total body weight, how good is that eh? well done girl.

Im finding this evening really hard (day 2) Im starving, although yet to have my last CD saving it for just before bed tho. Here's hoping tomorrow is easier, I should hopefully start to get into Ketosis tomorrow, may even try the Ketosis sticks later just to see. Going to go and look at some thin photos now to keep me motivated. lol. x

Flower – just been reading your diary, it did make me laugh, good luck for day 1 tomorrow, we are all here for you! x

Im also pinching your link for the inspiring lady who lost 11 stone in 6 months for all the team, if you dont mind

Flabby Tabby turns yummy mummy after losing 11-stone in SIX MONTHS (without a gastric band!) | Mail Online

Its a fantasic story, hope I do that well

Is it a bad thing to have a sneaky peak on the scales???? I have looked this morning ( day 3) and have only lost 4lb. Wish I hadn't looked!

ONLY? 4lbs in 3 days is amazing! Don't you worry its coming off :D

Morning all,
First day for me, haven't had a shake yet as not feeling hungry. I was at work at 6.30 this morning and they decided they didn't need me so I'm home and ready to play on minimins all day.

Morning all
Good luck with your first day Flower. You can do it!

Jenni its person pref with the weighing thing! 4lb is excellent. Personally I'm not going to weigh myself a) because I did last time and became obsessed b) my scales totally different to CDC so giving me false readings and c) I currently don't have batteries in my scales.

I'm on day 3 today and know I've lost cos my clothes fit better!

Good luck for today all. X

Good morning All!

Well done for the weight loss Danielle and MyYear! That is a fab start :)

Kirsten - welcome to the team!

Ladies - thank you for your introductions, and twisted you made me giggle (thin woman, but u have eaten her!!)

I had a bit a *whoops* moment last night, I won't share the details! However I hope to see my CDC tonight.... This will be my start weight, and I can then report on loss next Wednesday!

My mantra for today is 'gonna stick with it'

Bx

Back