SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Oh I had better introduce myself!

I am Bethan, aged 36 and live in Derby!
I manage Customer Services for a large supply chain contract, and I do a fair bit of travelling!

I live on my own and I am single. Part of the reason I am re-doing this diet is to feel comfortable in my own skin again! I can't imagine dating when I don't accept myself at the moment!

I lost 5 stone last time I did the diet, and I think I have about 6 stone to do this time! A combination of packing up smoking and a bad relationship spilt has brought be back here. I kept the majority of the weight off for a year and a half last time!

I guess like some of the rest of you I am an emotional eater, I 'treat' myself with food! And I certainly treated myself with food after packing up smoking - and to be fair I am glad I didn't replace smoking with alcohol!

I know I can do this if I stay focused and determined! This diet really helps me to address my need to help my emotions and stress by eating, which is why I have chosen to do it again.

I am looking forward to sharing my journey with you, and also sharing your journey to a slimmer place xxx

debkat said:
I'm on day 3 today and know I've lost cos my clothes fit better!

Good luck for today all. X

good morning!!!

Day three! Well done for getting there! Glad you can feel your hard work in your clothes :)
Xx

twistedwoman said:
I know I shouldn't weigh myself. I might lock my scales in the shed but have visions of my self running naked in the night to weigh myself!

Ha ha! Imagine if you locked yourself out as well!

The first few weeks - I will hold my hands up and say that I would weigh myself everyday! Then as the weight loss slows, I would try to weight myself every two to three days, as that way I would see a loss!

I also used to weigh myself after I got home from seeing my CDC - just so I could calibrate the loss during the next week (as the reading were different). A pound loss in my scales still translated to a pound loss on her scales!

And yes..... I have weighted myself this morning! ;-)

I'm hungry on day 3, but not as much as yesterday! Just keep with the water and keep yourself busy. Once Ketosis kicks in, no more hunger and you will feel great!

Whats silly is that if I wasn't dieting then I wouldn't have eaten anything much yet anyway. Brain is panicing about not having food.
How much space do you leave between shakes? I have mine at 9.30 but its prob to early to have the next one.

On my second day not felling hungry at all but got a sore head hope it passes soon ,
Really want to weigh my self but holding off hope every one has a good day !!! xx

Hiya..am I ok to join:)

Hi Lovelylozzo, yes of course I had put you on the team yesterday!, would you like to tell us a bit about yourself? if you track back a couple of pages some of us have given an intro.

We will all be here to support you. Also if you give me a few basic details I will keep track of your % losses for the week, to see if you get the biggest looser etc.:):)

I'm still getting hunger pains and headaches :( surely after 8 days I must be in Ketosis by now

You are in Ketosis, provided you have not had any little extras! just look at the loss you had in your first week!

However everyone is different, and if you are still hungry, then you prob need to look at how much water intake you have, ie are you properly measuring? are you having enough?.

The headaches are a different matter, either its not related, or didnt you mention that you were used to drinking lots of coke? (apols if this was someone else) but if you are then its withdrawl from that, and I would suggest drinking black coffee to increase your caffine back up again.

Come on ladies we are all doing a fab job.

Today has been a hard one at work, just the work I mean, but felt hungry all afternoon, and Im hank marvin at the moment, I am due a soup, but I got to pick my eldest up from her trial run on the dry ski slopes very shortly, so Im waiting, as I like to take my time over it.

As a treat, I have just had a hot drink of bullion, which im not sure if its still allowed or not, and maybe need to research that, although Im sure ive seen that CD now do their own version of it, as long as you stick to one a day. Will let you all know!

Anyway just had my taxi duties announced, so catch up with you all later to see how you got on. xx

Hi, is there space for another one?! I started CD SS on Monday after losing 2 stone on LL last year and putting 3/4 of it back on again, but onwards and upwards as they say. Hubby is doing it with me this time so it is nice to have a bit of support at home too!

He everyone has had a good day xx

Hi beckyboo, yes welcome to team!

As per earlier post if you let us know a bit about yourself as an intro etc, ours are over the previous few pages! X

Back