SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Could I join ?

You are more than welcome to join the team, and we will all give you full support, what we ask in return is that you provide me with your WI Date, Date Started, Start Weight, current weight in order to join the biggest looser. Introduce yourself, giving a bit of background, all members have done this if you want to back track over a few pages. Always ask if you need help, support, or a general kick up the bum, we will always give, with the exception of the latter which we will be gentle and encouraging. Keep posting regular updates to let us know how you are even if you dont need much help, just so we all know how your getting on. Together We WILL DO THIS!!!! XXXX :bighug:

And I'm being weighed tomorrow! Why do I do it???? Someone kick me!!! Didn't have my last shake so am hoping I've redeemed myself!

Jenni the last thing you need right now is a kicking, or to allow yourself to feel guilty. Whats done is done. You have done so well all week, and dont forget your first WI is not even a full week its only 4 days.

Tomorrow is another day ( or even the rest of today) forgive yourself NOW! if you dont you will end up on the slippery slope of guilt - ie cheated so I may as well carry on!. You are worth more than that, and you owe it to yourself to stay with what you have committed to do!

Onwards and upwards, chicken wont be too bad anyway as your allowed this on SS+ so its only really the potato thats a bit bad, cos of the carbs.

On my first time on this diet, one of the things that kept me on it was how I handled any naughtiness! I got over every occasion, shrugged it off, and never let it get in the way of success.

Anyway hopefully thats not classed as a too big a kicking?? lol;)

Thanks debkat, I'm just glad it wasn't a jacket potato! I guess it was only one new potato ( and small) but still one too many! Luckily halfway thru the chicken the guilt kicked in and I gave it to the dog! I think the dog loves the diet more than me! He gets extra walks and chicken!

Twisted woman, I'm sure you'll be fine if you get back on the wagon with the rest of us, we've all been there - well I certainly have!

Well here's my intro... I'm Becky I'm 32, I live in Suffolk with him indoors and my 2 little girls aged 8 & 4. I work for the Police as an Identification Officer so, like twisted woman, come into contact with some-not-very-nice people on a daily basis!

I like food too much, especially the sweet stuff which is why I'm a little on the cuddly side :) I've never ever been thin and I was at my slimmest at uni, but even then I was a 12 on top and a 14 on the bottom (typical pear shape!) but that is what I'd like to get back to, so I reckon I've got about 3 stone to lose. We're going on holiday with thin friends in April sothat is our goal for slimming down and is giving us motivation!

I started CD on Monday, my weigh in day will be Tuesday night and my start weight was 13.12. I'm doing SS but shakes only because I can't bear the soups. I must say the shakes are delish - and the flavours are so good compared to LL - lots of choice. Finding today much easier thanks to our little ketone friends :)

Great to be on here so we support each other - big hugs!

Thank you !!
My name is Victoria I am 25 I work in a call centre have slowly but surely put on a lot of weight over the last 3/4 years tried a few thing to get this off would like to get married in the next two years so need to get in shape, I started on Tuesday my start weight is 14 stone and2 1/2 pounds I am Hoping to get down to about 10st will be getting weighed every Sunday felling really good about the diet !!!! Xxxx

Welcome ladies! I'm feeling happier now and less guilty as my son sat on the sofa about half an hour ago eating Terry's chocolate orange and I didn't wrestle him to the floor. I went and had a bath!

Now that's commitment, I would have tackled him, legged it with said Terry's orange and chowed down whilst I'm the bath :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

twistedwoman said:
Welcome ladies! I'm feeling happier now and less guilty as my son sat on the sofa about half an hour ago eating Terry's chocolate orange and I didn't wrestle him to the floor. I went and had a bath!

Well done defo something to be proud of My partner just sat and ate a chinese and I has my veg soup v hard but just keep thinking of thin me xxx

Well done Jenni I couldn't have done that, Terrys chocolate orange is one of my favourites at Christmas, it isn't the same without one!

Welcome Becky, our start weights are the same :) x

I love Terry chocolate orange more than Dawn French used to! I do remember once eating a choc out his advent calendar and telling him the elves ate it when they come to check if he was in bed! Thank god he's 11 now and wouldn't accept that now!

victoriab said:
Well done defo something to be proud of My partner just sat and ate a chinese and I has my veg soup v hard but just keep thinking of thin me xxx

That must have been horrible well done for resisting that's a great achievement! I'm quite lucky as I'm a vegetarian (on my way to being a vegan as doing it slowly) and my boyfriend eats lots of meat or other horrid things I can't or don't eat so I don't have that temptation

Welcome Becky, our start weights are the same :) x[/QUOTE]

Was just going to say that: and Becky our Danielle lost 10lb in her first week 5.15% of her total body:D, one of the group who is a week ahead of the rest of us.

MyYear also started last week, she lost 8lb and 3.11% of total:D, speaking of which, not heard from you today myyear, hows your day been?

I doubt I'll manage that much! Well done with all the resistance this evening, I'm not sure I would be able to resist someone eating Chinese in front of me, I would have to go and sit in the garden!

Does anyone else struggle to drink the water? I don't seem to be as thirsty as I was last time I did a vlcd and I keep forgetting although I know how important it is, oops

Becky everyone looses different amounts, first week is usually a lot of water loss, but depends on each individual, and where you are in the month with TOTM too. Im sure your loss will be good whatever it is!

As for water, so far Im finding it easier, although going to the loo lots isnt. ie Ive had lots of meetings today, but one I had lasted only 1.5 hours, went before, during and after - not good. Tomorrow I have a full day of meetings only 3 planned in but takes up my whole day, so thats gonna be fun:(. My clients will think I have a major problem going on. lol

I buy bottles of water and refill them, at work I can refill from a cold water cooler, at home I keep some in the fridge. Then I track how much Ive drunk all day, and try to space it out as evenly as poss. Today ive had 3 half ltr bottles at work, 1 at home, and then 3 v large coffees, so I know already ive had my quota, I will still drink more before bed tho.

The water starts to make me feel sicky when am coming up to the 2 lt mark but also seem to find my self quite thirsty ano it sound a bit strange as I am drinking 3lt + a day any one else find this ? xxx

Morning Skinny's how are we all today! Day 4 for me today! Last night was really hard could not sleep I was so hungry, so I decided to cut a bar into 2, and have half.

For some reason even water did not curb the appetite, just hope it's not going to take me longer now to get into ketosis, as I'm never sure! I have some ketosis sticks but they are out of date, and have not altered yet from original colour, not sure they work!

Anyway off in work now, full on day for me too. Happy day to you all! Xx

Morning! I am a very happy bunny. Despite my chicken blip last night I weighed myself this morning and weighed 14.02! This is compared to 14.8 on Monday! My period finished yesterday and it must have masked my weight loss and yesterday I had only lost 4lb! Am seeing my counsellor today as I started Monday with leftover packs from my last attempt! Am now feeling very motivated! Going for dinner tonight and will have a leafy salad and push it round the plate, not through my mouth!

I ordered my ketostix off eBay and they were about 5 quid with postage and arrived today. I'm a lovely pink colour! I never thought weeing on a stick would bring me so much joy! Have a good day debkat!

Back