SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

I ordered my ketostix from ebay and i'm hoping they arrive today, I'd like to no when I get into Ketosis. Good luck with your cdc hun x

Hey everyone, hope the diets are going well! I start tomorrow, nervous and excited about it as it's my first time! Any recommendations on what shakes/soups to choose? I'm going to empty my house of food this evening, I've been running the supply down but it's all going in bags to my parents house...or maybe I should bin it? :D

I would try a few different flavours as everyone's taste is different. I always have a few spare packs for emergencies too. Tetras are great if you are out for the day. Good luck!

I'm a fussy one and only like the mint choc, choc, vanilla and butterscotch but haven't tried any bars yet.

My stix just came through the post and its negative :( guess I was expecting to much for the 2nd day :D

Good morning everyone!
What a windy day here!

I am going to keep myself busy today so I don't slip off the plan!

Jenni good luck for you WI! I always retain water around the time of the month!

Debbie - good luck for day 4! I hope you are in ketosis today so you don't feel hungry!

Welcome to the group Becky and Victoria!

Dannielle - how are the headaches?

Good luck for tomorrow Princess!

Flower - you should be in ketosis soon xx

Your tastes may change during the time you spend on CD! I used to love the porridge - but then went totally off it!

Get what you fancy and try as much as you can!
Xx

twistedwoman said:
Your stomach will tell you anyway flower! I just like seeing the pink!
Good Morning Every One hope every one is having a good day

Peed on my stick this morning to and nice and pink Defo good to see sore head is away today feeling quite good has any one been exercising at all if so how are you felling went for a 10 min walk last night as was told not to go for longer but fancy doing a bit more well done on your loss xxx

Apologies for the delay: Hiya...my real name is Lorraine from Greenford. Started Cd on Tues 10th Jan however was on a detox programme a week prior starting this programme. Execising not an issue, quantity of food not the problem....I love sweetsssss :(. I am on my 3rd day no craving, no headache....feeling great. After work...I cook dinner for the family then go gym. Within the last 10days of training I've seen changes with my body... jus loving every min. PROCEEDING TO SUCCEED :) XX
Height 5ft 9.5" have 7sts to lose. Structure big bone. I'm the lady in the red dress, very recent pic taken 6months ago.xxx

Hi ladies not had a chance much to catch up today sorry! And now I'm off dancing. Not sure whats going to happen when I'm expected to do three quick spins tho, as normally I go dizzy! Already said its a risk for the show, so they have put me against the wings for that bit just in case then If I faint hopefully I will fall out of sight! Right laugh! Try catch up later

Hope you all had a good or even great day! X

twistedwoman said:
I had my weigh in with my counsellor and weighed 14.02 which is the same as my scales at home. Am pleased as that is 8lb in 4 days!!!!

Wow well done that's absolutely fantastic, what an amazing start :)

I am really struggling today, I had a truly horrific day at work which I think is affecting me diet wise. I am feeling so down and tired I am on day 9 today and thought I would be feeling better than this by now :(

I keep wanting to eat food to feel better but I know that really it will make things the opposite I hate having this little argument in my head.

I hope everyone else is ok and having a good day :)

Dannielle - how are the headaches?
xx

It is still niggling away slightly but I am just putting it down to my body being in a strop for me giving up the ridiculous amount of pepsi I used to drink.

How has your day been? :) x

I just had my first meeting with my CDC, she is truly lovely! :D Super excited now, she talked me through what to expect for the first week, told me to contact her if I had any problems but I mentioned the forum team and she thought it was a fab idea!

So I weigh in at 12st 3lb, will stay on SS (or SS+ if I really struggle this week!) til I get my BMI to 25 then move onto step 2.

I've just signed up to do a half marathon in April so I need to shed this weight quick so I can start training! :D

I'm do glad the meeting with your CDC went so well!

Wow very impressive on signing up to the marathon, go you girl! :D

twistedwoman said:
I had my weigh in with my counsellor and weighed 14.02 which is the same as my scales at home. Am pleased as that is 8lb in 4 days!!!!

Whoop whoop! Well done!
I hope you have a big smile on your face!
Xx

DanielleOD said:
I am really struggling today

I hope everyone else is ok and having a good day :)

hello! Sorry you are having a tough day....

Every day you stick to it, you are closer to your goal! If you eat now, then you will have to go through the whole horrible start again!!

Hope you manage to last the night!

My day has been good - but tomorrow might be a different story :)

Back