SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

I am really struggling today, I had a truly horrific day at work which I think is affecting me diet wise. I am feeling so down and tired I am on day 9 today and thought I would be feeling better than this by now :(

Tomorrow will be better because it's Friday and Friday's are always better :) it's only day 9, they say you have to do something 21 times for it to become a habit, so by the end of week 3 you should have broken the pepsi habit (I am so going to miss pepsi, it's the best thing ever!)

I'm treating this diet a but like being an alcoholic, just take every day (hour/meal) at a time!

I'm starting tomorrow but I'm going to bed hungry, the sooner this ketosis starts the better!

Hi all, today was awful at work:mad: but the day was hunky dory all in all. I have not felt hungry in my stomach all day today it was great! I even did lunch with my clients and it did not bother me. herefore a big whoop whoop for me as Ketosis has kicked in. :clap: Dancing tonight was fun, I will look nice in my basque for the show! I felt fine throughout, with the exception of when I have to do 3 very quick spins, that said that bit always makes me feel dizzy, but im getting better the more coordinated I get. (I say coordinated in a very loose way) :banana dancer:
We have WI’s right through the week, so Im going to suggest I put our success’s up on a Sunday, after Victoria has WI. I will plan this every Sunday evening for us, then I can announce biggest lb looser, biggest % looser, our overall Team WI, and Team % loss. Does that sound ok with you all?
Flower = good luck for day 3 tomorrow! You can do it – you may even get to get excited about a pink stick tomorrow! Yip yip! :cross:
Lorraine – Glad your getting on so well thats fantastic, could you drop me a Pm with your start weight and date of WI :D
Jenni – Whoop whoop - thats a 3.88% loss from your overall body – fabulous result well done. Hope you manage to get through the evening with you going out for a meal.:woohoo:
Danielle – its prob more to do with work like you say – everyone is different - whilst I have not been hungry, my head has been telling me all day ive been hungry, so each time it does that, I ask my stomach, which is fine and dandy. As for the Pepsi, your headaches will be down to a caffeine withdrawl, can you drink coffee? If so I would black with sweetener in it, that will replace your caffeine, and the headaches will go away. Stay strong hun, you have had a fabulous first week and have lost the most so far from this weeks WI. You can do it! :bighug:
Kirsten – Good luck for day 1 tomorrow – just think of the thin you at the end of all this its worth it in the end!! Stay strong! Although it hopefully will be easier for you that you have been able to chuck all the food out, that way avoiding all temptation. Good oh yeh for signing up for a Marathon too, thats going to be one hell of an achievement! :girlpower:
Victoria – glad your sticks are pink! Lol – you go for the exercise if you want Im guessing you need to listen to your own body – I def got very hot and sweaty tonight at dancing – but I really enjoyed it – and felt fine throughout. with the exception of when I have to do 3 very quick spins, that said that bit always makes me feel dizzy. :D
Bethan – Glad today has been good for you, think positive about tomorrow, and positive things will happen :cross:
Becky Hope your still doing well and had a great day. ;)
MyYear, Hope you are still with us.:eek:
Last of all apologies if you read these from a phone, as you wont get to appreciate the smilies, one last one for luck :grouphugg:

xxxxx

Aww thanks Hun! But LOL to political party! First new law I would have up in parliament would be to introduce stocks and cooked cabbage throwing at all those who say negative comments about CD when they don't even understand it! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woken up feeling terrible.

I need my bed in exhausted and feel starving only improvement is my headaches not as bad.

No movement on the scales do far this week which has pissed me off as despite feeling like this I'm sticking to the plan.

Happy Friday everyone I hope you have an amazing day :D

So sorry your having a hard time Danielle! Stick with it! Things will get a whole lot better! I'm also really tired, but then I'm not sleeping at night which is not me! First time I ever did Cd I was about 12 days in before I felt good! Seem to have been lucky this time tho! Take care! X

Debs - if you get into power can you also please ban buy one get one free on any naughty food, I'm such a sucker for a bargain and it's never on fruit, just crisps and chocolate!

Danielle - hope your day gets better, just think it's not long to the weekend now and you've done the hard bit by actually getting out of bed!

Hope everyone else is having a good day, I just had my first shake, a carton of chocolate velvet, was awesome! Then again that might be because I was soo hungry :D

How are we all today?

Good day for me so far not hungry once! Although my head feels differently sometimes! Lol. Tonight may be a bit of a challenge tho! Specially as its been a stressful week at work and I'm used to coming home and having a bit of an alcoholic blow out!

I will need to keep busy xx

Hi ladies! Not a bad day for me, went to a meeting and managed to resist a free cream Victoria sponge! Have the boyfriend coming for dinner but am cooking him things I don't like!!!! Just hope he doesn't want wine as that is my downful!

So glad you had a good day Jenni. If you feel the urge to have a drink then just think you will need to start all over again from day one! That usually does the trick! Keep strong x

Hi every one hope you's are having a good day had a bit of an emotional evening for no reason just putting it down to withdrawal and the fact my breakfast and lunch were not that nice really don't like the shakes you make ur self cartons are much better and ma soup wasn't that tasty ,so decided to weigh myself to make sure it was all worth it and I was 14stone and 2 and a half pounds on Monday night and was 13 stone and 5 pounds knew a really shouldn't have but it has cheered me up a bit

Must have been really hard to resist the Victoria sponge love that was cutting my niece and nephews hairs tonight (I am a hairdresser to do it now and again in my free time) and there dad brought them in a chippy could have ate every bit xxxxxx

I had a small slip up and am now in my room feeling really sad and teary I'm so cross with myself :(

DanielleOD said:
I had a small slip up and am now in my room feeling really sad and teary I'm so cross with myself :(

Don't be up set with your self just put it behind you and start afresh tomorrow just keep thinking of how good you will look and feel when you get to your weight I have been teary to think its the withdrawals xxxx

Well for a start the last thing you need to do is beat yourself up about it! Otherwise you will end up on very big slippery slope.

What is done is done - no changing it now. What you need to do is concentrate on being 100% from now on in.

It's so easy to have a blip! More important now is how you move on from that. Forgive yourself and carry on all the fantastic work you have done so far! You know you can do it, you have proved that!

One question to ask yourself is: are you worth it? Ans: of course you are worth it! The last thing you want is that slippery slope of guilt that means you give up!

PS big secret here! But you are this weeks biggest looser AND biggest % loss too. A winner twice in one week! Now that's got to be a record! Xxx

Thank you victoria I'm just worried that I've slipped up so early I'll keep doing it :(

I'm going to browse the forums for a bit then read a book

How are you?

debkat said:
How are we all today?

Good day for me so far not hungry once! Although my head feels differently sometimes! Lol. Tonight may be a bit of a challenge tho! Specially as its been a stressful week at work and I'm used to coming home and having a bit of an alcoholic blow out!

I will need to keep busy xx

I'm glad you're not feeling hungry anymore hun, must mean you are fully in ketosis now. How have you managed this evening with no drink? Xx

DanielleOD said:
Thank you victoria I'm just worried that I've slipped up so early I'll keep doing it :(

I'm going to browse the forums for a bit then read a book

How are you?

Well you have felt bad this time to just remember how you feel just now every one will slip up at one point and it's harder early on as you haven't seen any big results and you body is still getting used to it
I am not to bad other than a sore head and feeling a bit teary doing okxxxx

Doing ok without the drink! Just drinking plenty of water!

Also ladies big tip is to have a Cd bar chopped into small pieces in the fridge! Then if ever you get really tempted to cheat you can chew on a few pieces! It really does the trick!

I walked in lounge tonight chewing a piece and both kids and hubby thought I'd been cheating! It felt like I'd been naughty! Lol

Hello girls,hope everyone has had a good day. Victoria & Danielle - keep it up, we'll get over the worst soon and it will be worth it xxxx

I had a slip up yesterday, I ate a fish finger which totally knocked me out of ketosis which I was gutted about. I'm hoping my stick will be pink again this evening or tomorrow morning but I'm too scared to check!

Hope you are still enjoying your shakes princess sparkle :)

Back