SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Well for a start the last thing you need to do is beat yourself up about it! Otherwise you will end up on very big slippery slope.

What is done is done - no changing it now. What you need to do is concentrate on being 100% from now on in.

It's so easy to have a blip! More important now is how you move on from that. Forgive yourself and carry on all the fantastic work you have done so far! You know you can do it, you have proved that!

One question to ask yourself is: are you worth it? Ans: of course you are worth it! The last thing you want is that slippery slope of guilt that means you give up!

PS big secret here! But you are this weeks biggest looser AND biggest % loss too. A winner twice in one week! Now that's got to be a record! Xxx

Thanks debkat, I'm just cross because last time I didn't cheat once and did so well. I am just being silly. Tomorrow is the start of me doing it 100%. My boyfriend is really cross with me for eating which doesn't help :(

Wow thats made me feel much better knowing that! xxx

This is what I "normally" look like and aiming to get back to

205917_10150265519051581_521966580_8195412_25658_n.jpg

Danielle - you look lovely, so pretty :) hope you're feeling better this morning after your little blip.

Debs - lol on the naughty feeling for being seen chewing food! Good that your family are so supportive though!

Yesterday was my day 1, was a bit hungry but nothing to major. I like the shakes and the soup is not bad which is a bonus!

I went to bed feeling so positive but woke up this morning feeling awful :( have the shakes, like all I want to do is eat a massive bar of chocolate :( so glad I have literally no food in the house since otherwise I'm not sure I'd be strong enough to resist. Is this normal? I feel quite sick too, how long is this likely to last? I'm considering just going back to bed and feeling sorry for myself!

Keep yourself busy Danielle. First few days are really hard but very definitely worth it. I feel great now! No hunger pangs at at. Occasionally I have them in my head, when you smell certain food you like! For instance the hubby made himself a curry from scratch last night so it smelt of it all night! And the other day I made Amelia my youngest sit away from me whilst she was eating a packet of MY beefy monster munch! Lol

I can def see I have lost now too! My hubby keeps "trying" to cop a feel and says there's less of me too! Which does really help! I'm really lucky I'm so supported at home!

Whats everyone up to today? I've got the delight of housework! Also gonna go see my CDC if I can just for a couple of porridge as I only have bars left now until Monday for my evening meal, which I do like but I'd rather have the choice!

Happy day to every one! Cos your worth it! X

An feeling great! Made the bf dinner last night and he had wine and I had none. Then I made him a fry up and had none. Also last night I actually walked round in my underwear in front of him! Trust me ladies this was a huge thing for me! He was a happy man!

Afternoon ladies, how are you all doing today? Has everyone got freezing weather today? I wanted to go for a walk to make up for last night but it's far to cold to enjoy it :(

I am feeling much better today, have been on track and drinking lots of extra water so hopefully that will help. I am keeping myself busy like you said Debkat and it's really helping :)

Your last post was lovely Jenni, I am glad you had a great night with your boyfriend, well done :D

Debkat am I allowed to use the Skinny Beatchs you have in your signature so I can add it to mine please? :)

Absolutely Danielle fill your boots! All the housework done including sorting and clearing out all the old bedding and towel cupboard! I even have room in there now. And I'm sure the RSPCA will benefit from them.

Off shopping now he can do the food bit I will have a right good browse around rest!

Xx

Really struggling to eat any thing today feel sick as soon as I try to eat so disappointed as its my WI tomorrow and have been feeling ok the rest of the week ??

Victoria are you drinking plenty of water? Not sure why you would be feeling sick :(

Yeah drinking loads never away from the toilet lol not feeling hungry at all tho so trying to force my self to eat do think it may be making me feel sick got my WI at 1.30 tomorrow nervous !!

I hope you feel better after you've eaten something Victoria and I'm sure it will be great news at your weigh in tomorrow x

Feeling super crap today I've got tonsillitis back again big time! Not a happy bunny! Only positive is, it's not an illness that gives you thoughts of eating food!

Hope you all have a good day, I may be asleep for most of it!

Debs that's not good :( hope you get better soon!

Victoria that's a great idea to freeze the carton, I'm going to try that for this evening :)

Hope everyone else is enjoying their Sunday afternoon, but chilly where I am so not getting out on the motorbike as planned :(

Back