SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Victoria that's fabulous! I bet your well chuffed. Well done!

Sorry I've not been around much last couple of days. I thought I got tonsillitis again which I had at Xmas, been asleep most of day, however following a visit to one of those awful drop in centers, it's now suspected glandular fever!

If I'm as bad tomorrow as I today, then there is no work for me! I've def got to be well enough to go to my first WI tho tomorrow night!

Take care everyone xx

Hello ladies, good news I don't have glandular fever, even better news, i won't have to come off CD which is what I was really worried about! As you ladies know the first few days are hard sticking to it 100% and I really did not want to go through it all again and this stage!

Got my WI tonight, I'm hoping for a good loss! Fingers crossed!

How is everyone getting on? X

Well done debkat! I'm struggling today, have had my son off school sick so had to take a day off work! I've just cracked and had an omelette. Not as bad as what I wanted to have.

Exactly you could have gone for much worse! Just get straight back on it! I know what you mean tho being at home all day on my own has been hard, constantly thinking about food today! But I managed to get through!

Got some different flavours and a shaker from my CDC today so I'm looking forward to experimenting.

Stick with it ladies you are all doing a tremendous job! X

Team results for last week!

only 3 WI's as everyone else on first week this week. but here you go to digest!

We lost a total of 27.5lbs, this being 4.59% of the total body mass.

Jenni-TwistedWoman - lost 8lbs -3.88%
Danielle - lost 10lbs - 5.15% - biggest looser
Victoria - lost 9.5lbs - 4.79%

Well done ladies - fantastic week, and apologies for being a day behind with the results, feeling a little more compus mentus this evening after several doses of penicillin.

Roll on next week, we can beat this! :grouphugg:

Last edited:
Absolutely Jennifer, tour more than welcome to join. Do you want to introduce yourself.

Good luck, I'm sure it's going to be a great loss! Let us know how you get on! X

Looking for some advice guys found out last Monday I have to go in for an op to remove a Tumour removed for my breast looked in my book and online and it said to come of the CD 4 week before the op so I spoke to my CDC and she said I would only need to come off it a few days before but my pre op is 4 weeks before the op and ur weight can't change much between that and ur op so not sure if she might not no what to do or if she is just trying to get more money for me any one had any experience of this ??

Back