SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Victoria why don't you post something on the main CD page! I'm sure someone will have some sound advise! I suspect however you may need to come off for pre op. drs are usually a good bet but it largely depends on if they like CD or not, some don't and will say bad things, just like others do when they don't understand it.

Either way op needs to be done for your health! No reason you can't have Cd for vitamins and have no carb meals, then start back up again after!

Do you know when it is? X

My God.....still in shock. Lost 16lbs 1st weighing....my goodness

Wow, wow and wow again Lorraine, I bet you are buzzing right now! that is amazing.

When did you start the diet? if you let me know your start weight (pm me if you prefer) I can work out your % loss.

Hell Girl that is just great You must be really proud of yourself right now.:happy096:

My God.....still in shock. Lost 16lbs 1st weighing....my goodness

Lorraine just worked out (if your start weight is correct to the lb on your diary thread) that your total % loss this week is 5.44% of your total body weight. Now how good does that sound?

I would have a go at posting something on the front CD page! I'm sure someone will have experience of having an op!

Day 2 off work for me, but been asleep for most of it. Just tried my new shaker today and it was great. I also did crushed ice last night in a cappuccino, it was yummy yum, just like one of those Starbucks ones. I'm having another tonight made with vanilla shake a a spoon of decaf.

Woohoo :)
Glad theres room for me :)
Im Jen :) day 2 off SS for me.
5ft 3... 12st 2oz... 2-2.7st (at least) of babyfat to lose!
Hoping for a good 5lb+ loss first week!

Welcome Jen you will get lots of support from the team, what day do you WI? X

Hello!
Not sure which day. My CDC is a good friend of mine so can pretty much pick and choose when, around her other ladies.
Sunday or monday i should imagine if i started on monday??
How long have you all been doing this for? Can i have a quick results summary? X

Most of us got our first WI's this week, I lost 9lb on Monday, and Lorraine (lovelylozzo) lost 16lb on her first WI today.

Last week for their first WI, Danielle lost 10lb, Jenni (twistedwoman) lost 8lb and Victoria 9.5lb

It looks like we may have already lost a couple, who have not been in contact for a few days, this diet is hard. That said after first few days when the hunger stops and ketosis kicks in its much easier. And most definately worth it. But im guessing your friend has told you all that.

If you scroll back over a few pages we have all intoduced ourselves, so may be worth having a look at those, and our reasons - Mine for example of wearing a basque is now looking more realistic. lol.

Quote for the day - Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip.;)

Ah thank u muchly.

Wow some amazing losses there.

No losing me im afraid! I need some support!

Done CD before but gave up when i ran out of money! (about 5 weeks).

Nearly passed out tonight. Not good. Feel absoluty cack. :(

Bring on ketosis!

I'll try n scroll back to have a look later on... Prob at 3am whilst up with one of thw kids knowing my luck! X

Morning ladies how are you all today? 3rd day off work for me fever gone now but throat is worse than ever.

Diet wise everything hunky dory, made a hot mint chic chip last night it was lovely.

How are you all ladies, very quiet today! Hope you all ok! I had yet another day of sleep, tv, sleep more tv. Back to drs tomorrow as not been any improvement!

Back