SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Welcome Jennifer :) I have very similar stats to you, started SS on Friday at 12st 3lb, weighed in this evening at 11st 6lb. So chuffed, 11lbs off in 6 days :D

debkat said:
How are you all ladies, very quiet today! Hope you all ok! I had yet another day of sleep, tv, sleep more tv. Back to drs tomorrow as not been any improvement!

Sorry you are still Ill x x hope you feel better soon xx

debkat said:
How are you all ladies, very quiet today! Hope you all ok! I had yet another day of sleep, tv, sleep more tv. Back to drs tomorrow as not been any improvement!

Sorry you are still Ill x x hope you feel better soon xx

PrincessSpark1e said:
Welcome Jennifer :) I have very similar stats to you, started SS on Friday at 12st 3lb, weighed in this evening at 11st 6lb. So chuffed, 11lbs off in 6 days :D

Omg thats amazing!!!! Well done you. 5lb and ill be chuffed.. Feels like ages away yet.
Whats your target weight and time?

Omg thats amazing!!!! Well done you. 5lb and ill be chuffed.. Feels like ages away yet.
Whats your target weight and time?

Target is anything under 10 stone, the deadline is my 30th birthday in May! I'm not really sure what a good weight for me is, I've been over 10 stone since I was 14 and weight gradually crept up and up and up. What about you?

I was surprised at the large loss, I'm sure it all averages out in the end, just need to keep my chin up come next week when I've lost very little :)

Exactly the same as u. Id love tp see under 10 stone. I was smallish when i met hubby at 15... Was massive by 20 when i first fell preggers.. Then between them lots pf preggers weight ive jusy kept it all!
I think you and me should be in a little competiion here!!

PrincessSpark1e said:

Well done Kirsten that's amazing that is a whopping 6.45% of your total body weight! Whoop whoop! X

Just had the most amazing big tub of ice cream! Lol only kidding but it didn't taste far off. Crushed a load of ice (using ice crushing part of blender) added vanilla shake mix, and in this case a spoonful of decaf coffee, couple of tbl spoons of water, then wizzed up in blender.

I did have to eat with a spoon, it felt naughty and tasted lovely. Def not one for in front of the kids, they will want some! Lol

Ooh that does sound good. I feel like i want somrthing solid... I miss cutlery!? Might pour a tetra into a tupperware and whack in freezer and mush about everynow and again and see if it goes like ice cream?

Morning ladies, Drs this morning for me blood tests etc told again complete rest until at least Monday still could be glandular fever!

Had msgs from work saying hope your eating properly and not on that Cambridge crap, I just answered yes to save any further conversations.

Struggling today could really eat something, I will just go back to sleep instead! I've never slept as much in my life!

Debs... I hope you get better soon. Get lots of sleep, lots of water and treat yourself... to a shake?!!

Ha can sympathise with my work colleagues thinking the diet is weird, the men just outrightly laugh at it!

I have 2 1/2 stone roughly to lose... talking to ym consultant tomorrow about swtiching to SS+!

Hope u feel better soon Deb. I'm feeling strangely good today and strong about keeping going. Am going for dinner tonight and am determined not to eat. I might have a diet coke as a treat!

Peanut bar chopped up and eaten frozen is ace just started on mine, it's prob gonna take me a good 20 mins to eat!

Morning ladies how we all doing? Day 12 for me, and going great! Apart from being ill of course. I've now turned a corner and feeling much better. 100% ss without any blips I'm so proud of myself.

I'm now going to do another 12 days, then another after that! I know I have a party coming up at the end of Feb, and I will be coming off plan for that! It's uni mates who I have not seen for a few years, but I will be straight back on after!

Have a great day everyone!

Just tried making a muffin out of a shake! I know you should only do this if your on ss+, but either way think I've just found my saving grace! If ever I'm tempted to cheat and make my mind up that's it I've got to eat! I know exactly what I'm going to do!

Ok it's not really a muffin, but it's a real nice change and you are eating something!

It's just not recommended on ss as it does affect vits and mins etc

Yeh they are against making them as it does alter the vitamins etc there is a sticky for it on here, which say you should really only do it if your having 4 packs per day then can only do it once.

Anyway I did it with a toffee flavour it was lovely and I will do it again, but it will be at the point I've decided to eat, ie cheat, so that's gotta be good, rather me do a CD muffin than cheat!

Which is where I was today, when the family all walked in with subway and sat and ate them in front of me. Luckily rather than cheat I had a muffin, as a substitute!

Muffins are not something I would normally eat when not on a diet, so it doesn't really affect my overall thoughts of food. Crisps would, which is why I'm not going to try those, otherwise I run the risk of doing them all the time.

Back