SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Hello. Day 6 here! Still going 10% tho strugglin to get enuf wafer in unless spend all day obsessing over it!
My CDC is Either gonna pop by this afternoon, or im going to her tomorrow, for weigh-in, depending on how day pans out!
Im quite excited but worried! X

Good luck Jennifer, let us know what the weight loss is!

I was on the scales this morning (Day 8) and they are showing 11st 3lb :eek: not sure that can be right, I was 11st 5lb on Wednesday night but that's 8 days and I've lost a stone! Then again, on the Thursday night I was weighed before starting I had eaten all day so was probably a couple of pound heavier with yummy food!

I just bid on things on eBay in a size 14. Wonder if that's a bit optimistic as I was probably 14 when I was last a size 14! I was thinking it might give me a goal! Or am I daft?

Have women up and had a sneaky weigh in and feeling very happy as my scales are now showing a good loss. But!!!!!! Am going out for Sunday lunch! Luckily it's a carvery ( my choice) and so can have turkey and veg and push it round the plate. Will have to sit on my hands not to have a warm bread roll. Wish me luck!

Well I went for lunch and had turkey, cabbage and broccoli and one measly new potato! I managed to dash past the roasties and Yorkshire pudding! Am still in ketosis ( I checked) and so glad I didn't cave in!!!!

Evening ladies, hope you are all well.

Please find below this weeks results, WHOOP WHOOP, well done to each and every one of us, we have had a fantastic week. Jenni I believe you missed your wi this week, so these results dont include you, let me know if Ive got that wrong.

Debby – Debkat – 9lbs – 4.92%
Kirsten – princesssparkle – 11lbs – 6.43%
Victoria – VictoriaB – 6lbs – 3.17%
Lorraine – lovelylozzo – 13lbs – 5.44%
Jen – Jennifer89 – 6.5lbs – 3.82%

Team results – 48.5lbs lost – almost 3.5 stones. 4.81% of team body weight lost.

Therefore this weeks proud winners are:

Lorraine – Biggest Looser
Kirsten – Highest % loss.

What a stunning week ladies, may the lord bless us all in our continued hard effort to keep up these fantastic losses, getting us all closer to that inner thin person bursting to get out. xxx

Well done for staying in ketosis, everyone is different, me for one totally different! I had a little turkey yesterday, knocked me straight out of ketosis, and in fact more than 24 hours later still not back in again! So I need to avoid doing that again!

Ok I'm fed up. Just got weighed and only lost 3.5lb. And that was over a week. I wouldn't mind if it was justified but have eaten once this week and that was bloody turkey and veg!!!! So annoyed!

Ladies, I need your help/advice! I have a date tomorrow and we're going to the pub, what can I drink other than water? Happy not drinking alcohol as I can say I can't for work tomorrow but is diet coke safe?! I've been 100% on SS for 10 days now, nothing other than water and cambridge shakes has passed my lips! The thought of getting knocked out of ketosis terrifies me :(

twistedwoman said:
Ok I'm fed up. Just got weighed and only lost 3.5lb. And that was over a week. I wouldn't mind if it was justified but have eaten once this week and that was bloody turkey and veg!!!! So annoyed!

3lbs is average hun. Dont b disheartened. X

PrincessSpark1e said:
Ladies, I need your help/advice! I have a date tomorrow and we're going to the pub, what can I drink other than water? Happy not drinking alcohol as I can say I can't for work tomorrow but is diet coke safe?! I've been 100% on SS for 10 days now, nothing other than water and cambridge shakes has passed my lips! The thought of getting knocked out of ketosis terrifies me :(

Diet coke is also a no-no my old CDC sakd i could have it an it kept
Knocking me kut of ketosis. New CdC explaine y an doin sp much better.
As limited drink for one nice its prob the best choice... Or soda water is totally fine. X

Back