SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Diet coke is also a no-no my old CDC sakd i could have it an it kept
Knocking me kut of ketosis. New CdC explaine y an doin sp much better.
As limited drink for one nice its prob the best choice... Or soda water is totally fine. X

Thanks hun, will stick to the water and try to make an excuse. Don't want to mention the diet on the first date, he might think I'm a nutter! Hopefully he won't suggest dinner...this could end in disaster!

If he does then salad no dressing and chicken with no sauce is ur best bet. Push stuff around the plate. He'll never know ;p

Have water and say its somethig else when he arrie sthen if he offers a drink say. "water this time please" x

Evening all, just had my wi and I'm a little disappointed tbh, only 2lb. Been 100% accept the other night when I had a bit of turkey plain. Won't be doing that again in a hurry. I'm still not back in ketosis! Going to test again tonight!

Anyway I'm not going to let it continue to get to me as it could easily be water retention, I have felt bloated last few days!

Good news is I have remembered to get porridge this week and I love having that for my last meal!

Debs, don't let it get you down, it just means a bigger loss next week! It really sucks about the turkey, I thought that would be safe :(

It was sat aft when I had the turkey! And ive been checking using ketostix £5 from chemist, basically you wee on them and if in ketosis it will be pink!

Just proves everyones limit is different, but at least I know not to do it again, or at the very least be prepared to suffer consequences ie being hungry since sat! I don't feel as hungry today, but then again I never do at work! Will test again tonight and let you know! Fingers crossed! X

debkat said:
It was sat aft when I had the turkey! And ive been checking using ketostix £5 from chemist, basically you wee on them and if in ketosis it will be pink!

Just proves everyones limit is different, but at least I know not to do it again, or at the very least be prepared to suffer consequences ie being hungry since sat! I don't feel as hungry today, but then again I never do at work! Will test again tonight and let you know! Fingers crossed! X

U kno ketostix arent always right yea? Not everyone has enough "overspill" of ketones when in ketosis to register on the stix. How do u feel? If npt headachey or hu gry id b inclined to say ignore the stix! X

I've not had headaches! But have been hungry again! In fact my stomach rumbling has been embarrassing on occasion! Anyway hopefully I'm back in now!

debkat said:
I've not had headaches! But have been hungry again! In fact my stomach rumbling has been embarrassing on occasion! Anyway hopefully I'm back in now!

My tummy rumbles a lot - loudly! And im orml in ketosis.
Anyhoo glad ur better now!

Hey lady's hope we are all well my mum is on the diet for the same length of time as me and still isn't in ketosis need to start coming off the diet today got my pre op 2weeks today and need to be completely off of the diet but will still be eating health xx

Whoop whoop i doop! I'm back in the pink!

Good luck with the Op victoria, are you going to still keep checking in with us?

Hi everyone! its my 4th day hmm actually its like 2am so technically im starting my 5th day! lolll i have uni at 8am but cant sleep simply because im worrying how im going to get through the day without having my 2nd shake until i get home at 4!! andd i have to sit with my friends in the canteen for an hour or so and sip on water and dodge questions about why im not having lunch - to which il hopefully reply that im not hungry and just pray that my stomach doesnt give a loud rumble at that time!!

normally i could go home in between lectures - but tomorrow im not on campus but in hospital for the whole day instead! monday from next week and wednesdays is full days at hospitals - meaning no lunch for me! :'( very hard when your doing SS. only thing getting me through is telling myself i can look good in my hospital clothes once again.. i used to wieght 11st 10lbs last year (still overwieght) but looked decent! but i started this at 12.13 and im pear shaped so my bum just sticks out to the opposite end of the world so its rather embarassing... ok il stop ranting now but ahhhh :((((

ooops i didnt realise you had to be a member of this team to post here or something :/ *awkwardly leaves the thread* :(

Hey Ladies... Debs has pointed me in your direction... as i hear you might have space for another member??.. :)

xxxxxx

slimdownnow said:
ooops i didnt realise you had to be a member of this team to post here or something :/ *awkwardly leaves the thread* :(

I there you are more than welcome to join the team the more the merrier. X

aww yayy thanks guys :D ah im not working!! (i wish) im still a student at uni, not doing nursing though! doing medicine (all the future doctors on my course are skinny and gym addicts - yes yes thats my competition) but thankfully today at lunch time my mates decided to go to the library today instead of having lunch!! which worked out fine for me as i didnt have to sit through them eating but also made me realise how they maintain their weight!

i think im enjoying it today but i do get a very itchy rash on my chest whenever i go on any sort of lowcarb diet - so just determined not to itch it - it will literally go away the next day if i have a slice of bread - but defo not going down that route!

how are other people finding it? does anyone else find it a doable yet boring diet lol?

Back