SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Clarkejoanna1980 said:
Can i join in please? How do i do it? X

Hi there, your more than welcome to join! We use the team thread to post updates, questions etc. and the team as a whole here to support each other with encouragement, answer queries, moans and groans, etc including a kick up the bum if you need it (in the gentle more encouragement way of course)

Each week I keep a track of everyone's losses and total losses then on Sunday's post our results (see last sun for ref) I do need a bit of info from you tho which you can pm me if you want, assuming you want to join in with weekly losses results. Your name, start date, start weight, weight now and wi date.

If you want to read back over from page 205 onwards you can see our introductions telling each other a bit about ourselves and how we've all done so far!

Those of us on here, although I do largely speak for myself find that this form of support is what keeps me going!

Hey Ladies... Debs has pointed me in your direction... as i hear you might have space for another member??.. :)

xxxxxx

Welcome, well done on your journey so far, it looks like you have done really well, over a stone in 3 weeks:D, if ive got it right.

What day do you wi?

hows everyone been today? as per usual I find at work very very easy, with the exception of the embarrassing peeing all day of course, and as per, now im home its a bit harder. That said Im now not constantly thinking about food anymore. Previously it was always shopping for it planning it or eating it. I have had so much more time on my hands. I even went to macdonalds over the weekend, and sat and had a coffee and a cd tetra, and it did not bother me in the least.

Anyway just to share what ive been spending my time on for the last week, ive been researching for hours, anyway upshot is last night I finalised a 4 day trip to Disney Paris for the family, and im quite proud of myself, as the researching has paid off with the deal I have ended up with. Its a secret from the girls, so Im as giddy as a kipper to tell them, lets see how long I can hold out. Its 9 weeks away, and needless to say I will be off diet that weekend, but then back on again after. Did have a squeeky moment last night when I realised that ive managed to book the trip at the same time my eldest is supposed to be going to see JLS, and she lives and breaths them. however Ive managed to pull it out of the bag today, dropped on tickets for another date, and sold mine, all in one fell swoop. so life is good.

Im sure once ive lost a fair bit more weight I will feel even better about myself.

Debs - Disneyland sounds wonderful!

I have had a busy few days so I haven't been around much. I had a date on Tuesday which I managed to survive without drinking anything other than water! The guy teaches bootcamp so I think he just thought I was being healthy, second date is already lined up and I'm wondering how long I can get away with avoiding food?!

I have my weigh in this evening but I've being weighing myself most mornings so I have an idea how much I will have lost. It won't be anything like week 1 but all my clothes are starting to feel a bit too big so I'm still super happy :) I promised myself I would stay on SS for 3 weeks so I'm 66% of the way there then it'll be onto some real food again. I don't miss food as much as I did last week, like Debs said I'm sort of past thinking about it!

Morning ladies! I'm feeling happy! I bought a size 14 dress off eBay as something to aim to get into in feb and it came yesterday and it fits already!!!!! So happy!

Great news about Disney debkat! Wish I was going!

I have my weigh in this evening but I've being weighing myself most mornings so I have an idea how much I will have lost. QUOTE]
Good luck tonight with the wi and glad the date went well.

Well done jenni on fitting in that dress you bought that's fab! I bet you feel great!

Well I'm off to dancing in a mo (well in the loose sense you understand) we need to start picking outfits soon for the show! Oh what joys!

Hope you all having a great day ladies! X

can I join you? If you have a space :) xx

Welcome Slimdownnow! I agree, it's a doable diet but it's rather tedious! I'm only staying on SS for 21 days, I'm on day 15 now and thinking I might move onto SS+ as I move toward the 810 next week. I'm hoping to start training for a marathon and my CDC says I should be on the 1,000kcal diet before I start training but I was hoping that I could continue to lose 3 - 4lbs a week if I trained on the 810, anyone got experience of this? I'd only be running 4 times a week, doing half hour or hour sessions.

Don't worry about it or get too hung up about it! We ladies retain water at different times of the month! It's a loss, and I bet you've still lost inches! Keep at it, don't allow yourself to think its not worth it! Better loss next week. X

debkat said:
Don't worry about it or get too hung up about it! We ladies retain water at different times of the month! It's a loss, and I bet you've still lost inches! Keep at it, don't allow yourself to think its not worth it! Better loss next week. X

Thanks. Nope no inches either. Felt crappy. So i made an omelette. By the SS+ book tho.. Just two eggs cooked. Felt better tho.
Feeling sorry for myself. Was hoping for a 4lber at least. Im hoping it is just TOTM related and that i get a good loss next week. She sai i looked obviously leaner and was shocked only 1lb so fibgers crossed its TOTM related.
Gonna b hardcore for another full week ad take it from there. I cant take this diet with piddly losses :(

I'm going to go as long as I can, then do slimming world after! I get good losses on SW. I'm hoping tho I can get to my goal on CD 2 stone in 8 weeks, but that's a task and may not be doable. I'm hoping for at least 3lb next week with the low loss I got this week. Roll on mon for wi.

Back