SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Morning ladies! Had my WI and I lost 6lbs! But that's over 9 days since my last weigh in was a week back on Wednesday. Still pleased as I'm not dead on 11 stone, won't be long til I'm seeing the 10st somethings :)

Jennifer - the loss must be TTOTM related, you've been so good and you'll reap the rewards but it'll just be next week instead.

We'll done Victoria that was unexpected and good news! Hope all goes well with the op!

I've been naughty tonight boo booo bad person. Not with food tho. Had a few drinks of vodka and diet lemonade, so I'm now expecting another rough few days before I'm back in ketosis again.

I made the decision, I have to live with it, and it's certainly not going to make me give in. I keep on thinking I've got to go on stage in June in a basque, a short charlstone dress, and a high school musical outfit. Lol

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! X

Evening ladies, I hope everyone has had a better Sunday than I have - got my car broken into this afternoon! Feeling a bit rubbish now, think I'll go to my bed before I break down and eat everything in sight :(

Oh no that's awful, I bet you were really upset! Was there much damage?

How is everyone today, sorry didn't get chance to post weeks results last night. I'm going for my wi tonight and I will post last weeks results before I tell you what I've lost this week, although it is TOTM

Have a good day

Hi Skinny Beatches - can I play?

Hi, I'm looking for a team to join, as I think the support will be great and I love to hear everyone's ups-and-downs and stories.

I'm a CD SS returner (Day 1) and I know from experience that most people you meet just don't 'get' the diet and it can get really tedious explaining that 'yes' you have lost lots of weight, 'no' it's not dangerous (quite the opposite), 'no' you're not starving all the time, and 'no' you're not going to die from it this week! Knowing some people who are along for the ride, and understand, will really help.

I'm a 41-year old wife and mother of two. I work full-time and love my kids, and my wonderful husband, but I'm starting to realise that I've lost 'me' somewhere along the line...So, starting today, I'm going to do this for me, and no-one else :)

I love seeing the smiles on the faces of your success story photos, and want a smile like that too...

Debs - good luck with the weigh in!

I've had a bit of a rocky day with the car fiasco, just a broken window and a stolen bag but the garage I took it to won't deal with my insurance but they started the job already without my approval and now won't give me my car back unless I pay for the labour (even though they haven't fixed it!) so I'm not happy.

That said the stress has put me off eating rather than driving me to the nearest vending machine like it used to, hopefully this is a sign of new eating habits :)

Debby – Debkat – 2lbs – 1.15%
Jenny – TwistedWoman – 3.5lbs – 1.77%
Kirsten – princesssparkle – 6lbs – 3.75%
Victoria – VictoriaB – 2lbs – 1.09%
Jen – Jennifer89 – 1lb – 0.69%

Team results 1Stone and half a lb (every bit counts) % of team body weight 1.65%

This weeks Team Looser therefore is Kirsten, with a 6lb loss and 3.75% body lost. Well done

Remember ladies : NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING THIN FEELS

Had my wi and lost 4lbs, Im pleased with that, I knew I was retaining water last week! thats 1stone 1lb total lost.

how is everyone else today, must admit did wobble today, and felt like giving in, but then the 4lb loss spurred me on. I need to keep thinking this is not forever, I will go on SW at some point, but need to loose a decent amount, enough to look good in a basque on stage! lol. Im determined Im not going to order a very large sized one.

Anyone else struggling at the moment?

debkat said:
Had my wi and lost 4lbs, Im pleased with that, I knew I was retaining water last week! thats 1stone 1lb total lost.

how is everyone else today, must admit did wobble today, and felt like giving in, but then the 4lb loss spurred me on. I need to keep thinking this is not forever, I will go on SW at some point, but need to loose a decent amount, enough to look good in a basque on stage! lol. Im determined Im not going to order a very large sized one.

Anyone else struggling at the moment?

Me!!! Im mentally struggling after that measly 1lb loss. Better make up for it this werk or i shant be happy! 4lb at least please!!!! :)

I'm sure you will Jen.

I'm well pleased this morning! Got into a size 14 pair of trousers. Didn't expect that yet. They are prob a big pair! But still...

Morning everyone, how are you all on this cold morning? Anyone else had their wi yet this week?

Ok girls listen to this for a shocker! The scales have not budged this week since my weigh in. I then realised I had no been to the loo so took some dulcolax last night. I weighed myself tonight and then went to the loo. I did think for a moment that I was in labour! However after going to the loo I weighed again and had lost 1.5 lb! Just by having a poo! Too much info I know but had to share!!!!! Sorry!

Hilarious Jenny!

On a related note, they say you should really take your loss over a four week period, as us ladies have strange things going on with our bodies, TOTM, water retention etc. i know one lady who used to have very good losses for a couple of weeks a month, and then for the other mostly put on weight or was lucky if stayed the same!

Well done on the great big poo! Lol x

Morning ladies! How is everyone today? I had my weigh in last night, I've lost 0.5lb lol! I thought the 6lb on Saturday was too good to be true. Back on track now for weekly weigh ins (last time it was 10 days then 4 day) so hopefully will get a more even weight loss. Still chuffed with 17lbs in 3 weeks :)

Back