SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Well it's done now, you can't undo it. Just learn from it and move on, it's not the end of the world it's only a biscuit! Might not be enough to take you out of ketosis, fingers crossed for you.

I've just eaten a chocolate biscuit! Am so annoyed with myself! Someone hit me!

dont give yourself a hard time about it, nothing you can do now, other than put it down to experience and promise yourself 100% from now on in.

We all have wobbles, and come off the rails occasionally, its to be expected on such a strict diet.

Just keep thinking of the inner thin you itching to come out, dont let the bigger lady win!

Chin up! x;)

Hi, I'm looking for a team to join, as I think the support will be great and I love to hear everyone's ups-and-downs and stories.

I'm a CD SS returner (Day 1) and I know from experience that most people you meet just don't 'get' the diet and it can get really tedious explaining that 'yes' you have lost lots of weight, 'no' it's not dangerous (quite the opposite), 'no' you're not starving all the time, and 'no' you're not going to die from it this week! Knowing some people who are along for the ride, and understand, will really help.

I'm a 41-year old wife and mother of two. I work full-time and love my kids, and my wonderful husband, but I'm starting to realise that I've lost 'me' somewhere along the line...So, starting today, I'm going to do this for me, and no-one else :)

I love seeing the smiles on the faces of your success story photos, and want a smile like that too...

Hi there, please accept my apologies, Ive missed your post, you are more than welcome to join us, how are you getting on?

Ladies ive just found a spreadsheet to use on one of threads its great as it tells me when my expected date to get to target is, ive tried putting it on here but wont let me for some reason.

So Ive put on the thread so you can find it if your interested.

PS my date, although Ive put a target 7lbs less than one ive given myself on here is Friday 9th March, now that sounds good to me! though granted this is based on my average loss so far which as we all know week one is not a realistic loss for every week, so its a little off track, but Im hoping it will keep me going and give me dates to aim for.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-100-posts/255504-spreadsheet.html

Hi thankyou what do I have to do?
I'm on my 4th week and lost 16lbs so far! Getting weighed tomorrow morning but not expecting a loss as have been really bad!!

Hi thankyou what do I have to do?
I'm on my 4th week and lost 16lbs so far! Getting weighed tomorrow morning but not expecting a loss as have been really bad!!

Well done Rebecca thats a fantastic loss overall, dont worry about the bad week, chin up get yourself back on track, we will all support you.

Im on week 4 now, had my wi on monday this week, and lost 15lbs so far, but still a fair amount to go yet.

How were you finding it before this 'bad' week? and is there anything which has triggered it? either way last thing you need to do is beat yourself up about it cos the more you do the more you will hate yourself and then eat more, its a spiral. remember the skinny person itching to get out, dont let the fat one win. lol.

How about a little bit of light entertainment ladies:

Did you hear about the guy who had tried every diet in the world in an attempt to lose weight? He tries the Scarsdale diet, the Navy diet, Weight Watchers, etc. and none worked. He was reading the paper one day when he noticed a small ad which read: Lose weight £1.00 a pound. And it simply listed a telephone number.

Having little to lose the man called the number. A voice on the other end asked, 'How much weight do you want to lose?', to which the man responded, 'Ten pounds.'. The voice replied, 'Very well, put you check in the mail and we'll have a representative over to your house in the morning.'

About 9:00 am the next morning the man gets a knock on the door. Here stands a beautiful redheaded woman, completely naked except for a sign around her neck stating, 'If you catch me you can have me'. Well the overweight fellow chased her upstairs, downstairs, over sofas, through the kitchen, all around the house. Finally he did catch her and when he was through enjoying himself she said, 'Quick, go into the bathroom and weigh yourself!'. He did just that and was amazed to find that he had lost ten pounds, right to the ounce!

That evening he called the number again. The voice on the other end asked, 'How much weight do you want to lose?', to which the somewhat less overweight man replied, 'Twenty pounds.'. 'Very well', the voice on the phone told him, 'Put your check in the mail and we'll have a representative over to your house in the morning.'

At about 8:00 am the next morning the man receives a knock on the door. When he opens the door he sees a beautiful blond dressed only in track shoes and a sign around her neck stating 'If you catch me you can have me'. The chase took awhile longer this time but the man finally did catch her. When he was through she told him, 'Quick, run into the bathroom and weigh yourself!' He ran to the bathroom and found he had lost another 20 pounds!

'This is fantastic!', he thought to himself. Later that evening he called the number again and the voice at the other end asked, 'How much weight do you want to lose?'. 'Fifty pounds!', the man exclaimed. 'Fifty pounds?', the voice asked. 'That's an awful lot of weight to lose at one time.' The overweight man replied, 'My check's already in the mail. You just have your representative over here in the morning', and he hung up the phone.

About 6:00 am the next morning the man gets out of bed and gets all fancied up, ready for the next representative. At about 7:00 am he gets a knock on the door. When he opens the door he sees this large gorilla with a sign around his neck stating, 'If I catch you I'm going to have you.'

debkat said:
Well done Rebecca thats a fantastic loss overall, dont worry about the bad week, chin up get yourself back on track, we will all support you.

Im on week 4 now, had my wi on monday this week, and lost 15lbs so far, but still a fair amount to go yet.

How were you finding it before this 'bad' week? and is there anything which has triggered it? either way last thing you need to do is beat yourself up about it cos the more you do the more you will hate yourself and then eat more, its a spiral. remember the skinny person itching to get out, dont let the fat one win. lol.

I was finding it really easy! I just think my partner still eating te usual and the Xmas
Chocolate and crisps about doesn't help! I've had a great day today with no cheats! I go gym twice a week and also do 2 hrs of exercises a week! Hoping it's not as bad as I think lol who knows!!
Aw that's great, that's over a stone pin a month! This diets incredible Aslong as it 100% !
I think as soon as I get back into ketosis ol be fine! I just lost my way!

I'm on it noq

Well done that's the spirit! We had loads of stuff left over from Xmas, and as per I got loads of choccys bought, but I encouraged the girls to eat them, so now there is only a few bits left out of their selection boxes!

Luckily for me my the girls are at my mums after school so she cooks for them, and hubby cooks his own in order to support me, so I don't even look in the fridge or cupboards. I have a little fridge for my water.

When he has his evening meal that's when I have a porridge.

What was your start date and weight? I only ask as I post weekly losses and % for everyone, just as a bit of healthy competition to see who is the biggest looser and lost the most body %

Aw thats ok then!! I just find myself in the cupboard before I realise what I'm doing lol! I started 27th dec and I was 13st 2lbs?!
I have had a baby almost 9months ago so that's where my weight stemmed from x

xxrebeccaxx said:
Aw thats ok then!! I just find myself in the cupboard before I realise what I'm doing lol! I started 27th dec and I was 13st 2lbs?!
I have had a baby almost 9months ago so that's where my weight stemmed from x

Me too I've had 2 of the little blighters, however they are now 13 and 6!! I did do CD before and did really well, but then I lost my dad and instead of eating healthy I didn't care so I'm back to square one plus some.

My incentive is I've started an adult dance class at my girls dancing school, all good fun as I can't dance for toffee you understand. Anyway there is a show every June, and I'm doing 3 dances in it, 1 in a short dress, 1 in a cheerleading outfit. And one in a basque, hence my very big incentive lol

Aw that's great! Sounds like do much fun!! It's great you've got something to aim for!!
I have 2 holidays this year, 1 in April to Cornwall we a group of friends and there young kiddies then me my partner and our daughter off to kos in may so I really don't want to be big and wobbly when I'm in the sun lol! Also I'm gettin married early next year so got my weddig dress fitting in June this year :) eeek scarey x
Just been weighed! Lost 2lbs, I am dissapointed but I have eaten loads of crap in the past week so at least it's a loss

Well done Rebecca! Like you say you've got several incentives to stay on track! Get on here if you feel yourself wobble!

Kos is lovely have you been before? Weve been twice and really enjoyed it. In fact our last trip there was one of our most memorable holidays ever!

Water park is well worth a visit, so is Mia a village in the hills you go and have tea there watching the sunset go down. It's wonderful.

Congrats on your up and coming nuptuals when do you get married?

No we have never been so very excited! Have heard alot of good stories! I will look Into those places u spoke about, sounds lovely!
Thankyou, we get married in may 2013! Very excited

Woop woop
5lbs off this week! Makes up for the rubbish 1lb last week.
How do i work out % of body weight lost?
I started at 12.2 and hav lost 12lbs now. X

Back