SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Jennifer89 said:
Woop woop
5lbs off this week! Makes up for the rubbish 1lb last week.
How do i work out % of body weight lost?
I started at 12.2 and hav lost 12lbs now. X

Well done Jen that's fabulous news I bet your well chuffed. Just goes to show that it's much better to look at your overall loss on a monthly basis!

Will come back to you about the % loss when I get logged onto laptop! Have you seen that spreadsheet link I posted earlier this week? That's a fabulous tool, and even tells you when your anticipated goal date will be reached!

I've had a rubbish week and only lost 1.5lb but back on it 110% from tom. Going wedding dress shopping on Tue which Im hoping will give me huge incentive. Started 4 weeks ago and lost 15.5lb so quite pleased but disappointed with myself this week for eating things i shouldn't. Will not eat or buy one naughty thing in any hurry. So hard when you have childrens snacks in the house. Everyone is doing fantastic.
My cdc says i can only be on ss for two more weeks as will nearly be in healthy bmi but was hoping to stay on bit longer so closer to my target. Any one else been told that?

Clarkejoanna1980 said:
I've had a rubbish week and only lost 1.5lb but back on it 110% from tom. Going wedding dress shopping on Tue which Im hoping will give me huge incentive. Started 4 weeks ago and lost 15.5lb so quite pleased but disappointed with myself this week for eating things i shouldn't. Will not eat or buy one naughty thing in any hurry. So hard when you have childrens snacks in the house. Everyone is doing fantastic.
My cdc says i can only be on ss for two more weeks as will nearly be in healthy bmi but was hoping to stay on bit longer so closer to my target. Any one else been told that?

Hi, you sound just like me lol! I've had a bad week an only lost 2lb! Eaten rubbish that I shouldn't of!
Wedding dress fitting soon so gotta be the size I wanna be!

Good luck, we can do it z

Woop woop
5lbs off this week! Makes up for the rubbish 1lb last week.
How do i work out % of body weight lost?
I started at 12.2 and hav lost 12lbs now. X

Put your weight into lbs and divide this by the loss x 100 for percentage.

170 / 12 * 100 = -7.06% of total body weight.

I post all our total % losses on, may help give further inspiration.

Here you go ladies, this is our total % of body weight lost so far:

Debby - Debkat- 8.20%
Jenni - Twistedwoman- 5.58%
Kirsten - princesssparkle- 10.23%
Victoria - VictoriaB- 8.82%
Jen - jennifer89- 7.06%
Rebecca - xxRebeccaxx- 9.78%
Joanna - clarkejoanna1980- 8.33%

Aint we just done fabulous? Big pat on the back to us all

:kissass: to all those none believers in this diet! as we laugh in the face of our victory!

Thats still a decent loss, well done. Dont beat yourself up, and let the skinny you out, dont let the fat one win, stay 100% it will be much easier, tho I know its hard when you have such delights to hand. I stay well clear of all cupboards and the fridge, that way I do find it easier. Tho was hell tonight cooking bacon sarnies for Katie who is going skiing in the morning. well I say morning loosely Im prob not going to bed, as we have to get up at 2am to get her to school :(

As for what your cdc has said, it does largely depend on your height, Im only 5ft 2, so, as my cdc said on Monday, ooh look at that only 5 more lbs and you will be in the overweight category and out of obese! lol. What height are you, I will take a look on the CD calculator chart.

OMG I'm way behind! Must do better!!!! Then again I did lose 8lb the week before I went back to my counsellor by using up old packets from last time before they went out of date. So I'm reminding myself its not as rubbish as it looks!

OMG I'm way behind! Must do better!!!! Then again I did lose 8lb the week before I went back to my counsellor by using up old packets from last time before they went out of date. So I'm reminding myself its not as rubbish as it looks!

Let me check your results then Jenny, cos that means you were still doing CD before you saw your CDC. What was your original start weight, and whats your total loss? I will add these on, and let you know.

Have you had your wi this week yet?

PS dont forget we all have different start dates also.

Well I packed the eldest off this morning at 3am to France skiing, then spent all day decorating her bedroom, yawn!

How's everyones day been? I'm certainly not liking the weather it better have gone for Monday, I really do not fancy walking to work!

Debs - decorating is like a form of torture :( hope it's all done now! I had my first 'meal' yesterday, was round at a friend house after shopping, it was sort of planned. She made chicken and mushrooms with a little bit of onion and spices. Only had a little bit then was really naughty and didn't have my third shake :eek: sure I'll cope for one day without my full nutritional goodness! Moving on to the 810 step on Friday so it was nice to get a feel for what it will be like to be eating small amounts again, was shocked at how full I got so quickly!

Just done 1.5hours snow shovling so hopefully that'll be more cal burnt! Sledging this afternoon too so def deserve good weight loss this week!

This weeks results ladies, havnt we done well

Debby - Debkat - 4lbs - 2.33%
Kirsten - princesssparkle - 0.50lbs - 0.32%
Jen - jennifer89 - 5lbs - 3.08%
Rebecca - xxRebeccaxx - 2lbs - 1.19%
Joanna - clarkejoanna1980 - 1.5lbs - 0.86%

Making Jen our week winner for both biggest looser and % body lost. Well done girl.

Keep up the 100% and the good losses ladies

debkat said:
This weeks results ladies, havnt we done well

Debby - Debkat - 4lbs - 2.33%
Kirsten - princesssparkle - 0.50lbs - 0.32%
Jen - jennifer89 - 5lbs - 3.08%
Rebecca - xxRebeccaxx - 2lbs - 1.19%
Joanna - clarkejoanna1980 - 1.5lbs - 0.86%

Making Jen our week winner for both biggest looser and % body lost. Well done girl.

Keep up the 100% and the good losses ladies

Woop woop!!!!! :D im a looooooooser :D
Double winner, cant believe it *dpes a little winning dance* wahaaaaaaay! X

Hi I'm doing ss+ and I wondered if you could do the 4 packs during the week then at the weekend have 3 packs and a small 200cal meal or do u have to do one or the other?

Plz help x

I can't see why not, I would check with your CDC, essentially I would have thought it would be ok tho

twistedwoman said:
No weigh in for me today due to snow, am now weighing in Friday. I live in the middle of now where and so does my counsellor.

All the better for your wi this week then Jenni! Do you want me to add on that extra 8lb you lost prior to seeing your CDC those extra packs you used up? That way your % loss will be more accurate x

Back