SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

No Rebecca u are human! Now put in in perspective, shake it off and get back to the plan tomorrow! If you keep beating yourself up over it then it will be harder to get back in the zone!

No u haven't! U will be back in ketosis in 2 days as ur not full of carbs! Unless u ate the whole kitchen! Look forward and not behind! U can't change yesterday but you can change tomorrow!

Evening ladies, apologies in advance for the long message, but Ive a lot to catch up on, been wallpapering the dd's bedroom again. Anyway, here are some of my responses to posts and my update.

http://www.minimins.com/members/61164-karen0308.html You are more than welcome to join us.

http://www.minimins.com/members/2953-fat_2_fabulous.html, you are also more then welcome to join us, fabulous results so far well done. Thats a great loss in week one.

Im excited we have 2 new members, the more we have the more support we can give one another through the hard times, the general moans, and our glory days when we see the fabulous losses. Do you want to tell us a bit about yourselves ladies?

Rebecca - Dont beat yourself up, we have all been there, whats done is done, get back on track to see those great losses! Just as a reminder you have lost 18lbs so far, and thats 9.78% loss of your start weight. Just remember your worth this diet and the change in your life. PS dont try to think about Ketosis too much, its mind over matter, keep the water up and you wont be hungry.

Jenni - your total loss is 19.5lbs and 9.11% of your overall body weight! how good is that! Well done. When you wi on Fri how long will it have been since your last wi?

My update, had my wi today, lost 3lbs, thats 18lb so far, I also got measured, 1st time since I started and I have lost over 10 inches so far, whoop whoop. Im pleased with that.

Just thought I'd share this with you!

My trousers are falling down! Lol

X

Thankyou debcat, I've been really good tiday 100% yayyyyy! Been swimming and Zumba tonight so feeling good!!
I hope everyone has has a gd day xx

Had a good day but shattered just crawling into bed after another evening decorating. Yawn, I've got a full day of director meetings tomorrow too! Oh dear bags under my eyes are gonna look well! Who cares I'm 18lb lighter and still going strong! Whoop! I will takes clients for lunch and drink a shake!

How is everyone your all pretty quiet? Don't know what's up with me today, but feel crap, I'm also starving, no idea why drunk more than enough water, but just feel really hungry! Gonna keep myself busy in the daughters bedroom again, should be ready for when she comes home from skiing.

I think it's the weather debkat, I've been hungry all day. Not stomach hunger but what I call head hunger!

Not sure, I get the head hunger, but this time I am genuinely hungry, first time since start really, no idea why, have had over 3 ltrs of water today, and still drinking, its really strange.

Clearly Im not going to let it affect me. Whilst I feel crap, Im also feeling really good about myself, although Ive not entirely finished the bedroom yet its almost there, and it looks fantastic, my daughter will be sooooo pleased when she comes home. Just a shame we got to wait another 3 weeks for the wardrobes. I almost feel like I could be a designer its that good. Decorated black and white, with zebra print accessories and pink accessories. It looks ace.

Anyway off for my porridge, Im late again, and then bed, for a really good sleep.

Hope everyone is ok.;)

I weighed myself this morning and according to my scales I'm under 13.5. This means I'm heading towards the 12 stones which is quite scary as well as good. I'm starting to look like a normal person! Am worried now about sustaining it. I havent had to think about this before as my goal seemed unachieveable. Is it strange to be scared now that I can see the goal ( still along way off) in sight?

I've had alot of praise on my weightloss recently, what if I can't keep it off?????

I'm worried about the same thing! I don't wanna have lost all this weight then go back to eating normal food and pilin it back on!!
I've wanted to be slim since I was 16 and after having a baby 9 months ago I'm afraid that was very much in the far distance!
I know we go thru the maintaining stage but it's after that I'm scared about!

Weighed today, 4.5lbs off this week which brings me back to a more average weight loss after last weeks rubbish one! On to 810kcal for me as I'm only a couple of lbs off my healthy BMI, planning on doing 810 for a couple of weeks, I hope next week won't be a gain now I'm eating vaguely normal food again! It's really sad but what I'm looking forward to most is a glass of ice cold milk...mmmm!

Rebecca 2lbs is not bad, the average is 3 a week so you're nearly there! Next week you'll get 4 and it'll sort itself out :)

Well done on the losses ladies, all good news.

As for worrying about eating normally again, everyone is different, Im going to switch to SW nearer the end, thats cos I love food, and SW is a really easy diet to follow, its more a lifestyle change that you are not restricted on, so long as you count syns. Anyway thats my plan.

I'm thinking of doing that, when I'm a stone from goal I'm going to join SW then once I'm at goal I can get weighed weekly for free ( I think) I'm hoping this will keep me on the straight and narrow.

Back