SKINNY BEATCHS © - Team 3

Yes once you have hit goal and stay within a few pounds either way, it's free to wi each week. I'm thinking that should keep me on track! Even if I dont stay to group! X

debkat said:
Hi there, please accept my apologies, Ive missed your post, you are more than welcome to join us, how are you getting on?

Can I join too I need the motivation as I have failed various times

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning cadburygurl. You are more than welcome to join! How's your cd journey been so far? X

Hi, can I join you, thought I was doing well but blew it Last night!
Back on track today though!

Hi Karen you are more than welcome! How long have you been doing cd? Don't worry about last night, back on track today!

Remember your thin side wants to come out, don't let the fat one win! Xx

debkat said:
Hi Karen you are more than welcome! How long have you been doing cd? Don't worry about last night, back on track today!

Remember your thin side wants to come out, don't let the fat one win! Xx

Thanks debcat, was on day 4, but day 1 again now! Annoying.
I've done cd before and lost weight, found it fine, this time was ok until I watched a film Last night and my son went and got the popcorn out. Thing is I wasn't hungry and don't really know why I done it!
Oh well, to say I've failed because I caved in once is not going to happen. Just getting on with it now.

I only lost 2.5 measly pounds! I think it's hormones as I've been good. Came off the pill last week so I can have a coil fitted(dreading it!) am not happy!

2.5 still good! I've been bad! Well ish! I have felt so weak for several days now, been drinking 3.5 lts water per day but going faint! So I've had an egg and a bit of turkey tonight, in the hope that it will give me my energy levels back again! So bet anything I won't have lost much when I wi on Monday.

Daughter home tomorrow so can't wait to give her a big kiss and hug, and I just know the hard work this week will be worth it. She will live her new bedroom!

Hope everyone ok!

Hi just an update of how I'm gettin on! Have been 100% since Wednesday but went out on the town last night which is very rare for me! Had 2 white wine spritzers so wasn't to bad! I know you shouldn't drink but I thought a tiny bit with lots of lemonade would be better then going over the top! Back in it today! Fit weigh in on thusday so want good results x

Hi all.
Very tired today, due to son coming back from London with his mates and waking us up. I don't mind though, was his birthday, but still leaves me shattered!
Oh and day one again tomorrow, I'm posative about this but having a blip, a very big blip...
This week is the week I start to change my life x

Sorry ladies I didn't get to post results last night! I will do them tonight!

To our newer ladies if you let me know when your work dates, what your start wi, and how much lost so far I can include you in the weekly losses!

Have a great day everyone!

Evening ladies, last weeks wi's for those I have are as follows:

Debby - Debkat - 3lbs - 1.79% - total 18lbs - 9.84%
Kirsten - PrincessSparkle - 4.5lbs - 2.93% - total 22lbs - 12.87%
Jen - Jennifer89 - 3.5lbs - 2.37% - total 15.75lbs - 9.26%
Rebecca - xxRebeccaxx - 2lbs - 1.2% - total 20lbs - 10.87%
Jenni - TwistedWoman - 2.5lbs - 1.29% - total 22lbs - 10.28%

Well done ladies, heres hoping for an even better week next week.

Personally for me, its not a good week, have had this weeks wi today and lost 1lb. Wont go into too much detail, but needless to say I had a bad weekend. Back on it 100% no blips from today, got to get with the plan, too much at stake to give in now, after all this hard work, Im only letting myself down.

Evening ladies! Forgot to say Kirsten - Princesssparkle was the biggest looser and the biggest % loss. Well done girl!

I'm going to theatre tomorrow night with all the dancing ladies to see Legally blonde, we are all supposed to be having a drink. So I will see how I feel! Bearing in mind it's only prob once or twice a year when I go out with the girls!

How has everyone else been?

Caburygurl said:
Can I join too I need the motivation as I have failed various times

I have kind of flopped on sw , finding it hard but am going to keep on trying . Today been good so far just need to stay away from my niece snacks lol

Keep with it girl, that said I drunk loads of vodka tonight out wi girls at theatre. No food has passed my lips tho at all which I'm quite proud of!

School day tomorrow tho! Oh dear I think May have hangover! Xx

Back