Skinny*minx*wannabe Diary - 3lbs loss on first weigh in since starting WW - whoooo

Morning all,

i need some help, how do i put a pic on my profile (advator pic) it doesnt seem to let me put one on? do i have to post a certain amout before i can put a pic up?

cheers

you need 20 posts before you can post a photo up, so if you reply to me now..............
Glad you enjoyed the soup, its one of my favourites but i'm going to try the cauliflower cheese one this week, its not free points wise but sounds lovely.
You have made me want some salmon now too!!

be back in a little while to check out your avatar

awww wicked, thanx for that MommyB.

i know that salmon was amazing, i got it from the fresh fish bit in asda and it was there cheapest salmon, but very tasty.

im atemtping to make low fat sausage casserol tonight and im doing to BNS chips as i read on fuzzy diary that she makes

il try and put a pic up once this post is done

thankyou for your advise on it hun xx

Ps) i love cauliflower cheese . so im sure the soup is just as good

Hi smw! ta for post on my page hun sounds like you have had a good weekend with the cooking :)

Looking forward to seeing your face soon on your avatar! x

it still wont let me put a pic up!?!

now that ive hit over 2 post do i still need auth from a moderator before i can post a pic in my advator?

Hiya, just thought i would come and say hello :) Are you going to the aquafit in warrington? me and my friend go there, well whenever we have the motivation to lol.

Hiya, just thought i would come and say hello :) Are you going to the aquafit in warrington? me and my friend go there, well whenever we have the motivation to lol.

Hiya, yea the one in warrington, completly forgot that i am going to a work team meal at la tasca that was booked weeks ago, so i cant go this week
but im going to the adults only swimming tonight with my sis to make up for it, im sure she will try and get me to swim half a mile like she does lol

well what a day.......

it was 2 people's birthday in my dept at work today, which ment cream cakes!!!
i was very impressed with myself as i didnt touch any, god, my will power was killing me as i love cream cakes , but i was glad i had bought some ww carrot cakes from asda yesturday , so i treated myself to one of those instead. best of all, only 1 point

ive kept to my points and had a stir fry with low fat supernoodles for tea but without any sauce.

was supose to be going swimming with my sis tonight , but we've had a bit of a argument so im going for a lengthy walk with my b/f and dogs instead, doesnt help that i have a mega headache too (yes ive drank loads of water) cant stop going toilet lol

Grrrr.......think il get an earler night tonight to try and get rid of this headache.

im looking forward to my weigh in on friday!
ive set myself a mini goal to loose 6 pounds before my weekend away which is in 2 & half weeks. shouldnt be too hard, but you never know!

anyway im off to catch up with other ppl diarys

bye for now xxxx

walk sounds good and dont have to get wet which is a bonus!! I have had a sore head today too, I think its the change in the season!

i think it will be an early night, as i hate having a headache, plus there nufink on tv and ive done my exercise for today

the last to days ive found it hard after tea, i seem to have the munchies, im in 2 minds to rustle up a salad, but if i go bed early il sleep it off

P.S) ive finally got a pic of me up, its seems its 30 posts before you can add one lol

hhmm i think they might've changed it then, but nevermind we can see you now, sorry to hear you've got a headache, hope it passes.

strangley evenings arent my problem its around 4 oclock that i can eat for england-think its a combination of seeing the girls having their afterschool snacks and the stress of them being home!!!

Hello everyone

not been on here for a few days, been busy bee.

my weigh day was today and i lost 3lbs...whoooo
so im very happy, only 3lbs more to loose for my first mini target of 6lb taget before weekend away

not got much planned this weekend , but im glad its a long weekend hehe

anyway im off to catch up on ppls loses and diarys

have a good weekend everyone xx

Back