Slash69s road to being a slim jim...

Slash69

Hello everyone started the long trek on the 30/05/12 weighing in at 24.2.5 lost 7.5 first week and then 4 the 2nd week then 5.5 third week making a total of 17lb in 3 weeks :D Getting on ok and not as yet felt hungry once,aiming for 20 stone before me hols at beginning of september and ideally would love to get down to 16-17 in time...ps im male 43 yr old and have always been overweight since about 8 yr old...take care everyone and good luck on your missions..

Well done on your losses so far :)

not posted for a while....well took 21st3lb on me holidays but slowly getting there :) 3stone 1lb in 17 weeks total loss and several slimmer of week awards and monthly:D.....came back from Greece with a 1lb gain,so was very happy and a 7lb loss the week after was even better...Take care everyone and good lluck with your losses...will update soon x

not posted for a while....well took 21st3lb on me holidays but slowly getting there :) 3stone 1lb in 17 weeks total loss and several slimmer of week awards and monthly:D.....came back from Greece with a 1lb gain,so was very happy and a 7lb loss the week after was even better...Take care everyone and good lluck with your losses...will update soon x

Well done on your loss!! how are you getting on now?

Back