Sleek_Chick's diary

Well done Sleek Chick on another loss.

I'm the same when it comes to food, start off with all good intention & then bad stuff starts rearing its head. So frustrating x

Thanks Susie and Sheridan! I am chuffed - it is my official weigh in day tomorrow; if I don't lose anymore tonight, I will be very happy with my loss so far. Had a nice relaxing day; I bought some new work clothes and a lovely, new jacket. The size 16 is too big, but the 14 felt too tight across my chest and arms. It is a wrap coat, so when I lose more weight, it should still look decent.

I really hate my arms - I'd love to wear sleeveless tops, but feel so self-conscious. I am hoping that they'll shrink by the time I have lost another 3 stone and look better.

Today is my official weigh-in and I lost another 0.4lbs overnight, bringing my total loss for the week to 8.2lbs. I am chuffed, despite not hitting my goal of 13st7lbs. I just need to lose 1.8lbs to get to 13st6.2lbs, which has been my lowest weight for the year.

My Christmas party is in 3 weeks. It would be lovely to be in the 12s by then - I am not so hopeful, as I have a Christmas lunch in two weeks and the choices aren't very diet friendly. However, I will try to get back on track the next day.

Today is my official weigh-in and I lost another 0.4lbs overnight, bringing my total loss for the week to 8.2lbs. I am chuffed, despite not hitting my goal of 13st7lbs. I just need to lose 1.8lbs to get to 13st6.2lbs, which has been my lowest weight for the year. My Christmas party is in 3 weeks. It would be lovely to be in the 12s by then - I am not so hopeful, as I have a Christmas lunch in two weeks and the choices aren't very diet friendly. However, I will try to get back on track the next day.

Really well done Sleek Chick! That's a great loss - and perhaps as long as you drink plenty of water you could scrap the 12s - you never know! But I hope you are pleased with how well you've done so far. :)

That's a brilliant loss, well done.

You could make it into the 12s for your Christmas part Sleek so fingers crossed x

Thanks Sheridan. I am very pleased; I feel determined - I have made it through a week and feel as though I can get through another!

Thanks Susie - I hope so.

Having a good day so far. 2.5l of water down, and I am about to tuck into my second pack. I am meant to be going out for drinks later this week, but will try to stick to sparkling water. I am not really a drinker - in fact, I would call myself a social drinker. I rarely buy alcohol and if I do, it is usually for special occasions. I am looking forward to December, as a I love Christmas and the festive season always cheers me up. I have four social events in December, at which I will have to eat. I would have loved to remain 100% until Christmas Eve, but I am determined to get back on track the next day after.

I haven't decided what I will do for Christmas. I will definitely eat, but I am thinking of taking Christmas Eve, Christmas and Boxing Day off and then trying to get back on track. Hopefully I won't do too much damage.

Well done on your great loss and for a great first week back on it, i find it so difficult restarting which I seem to do a lot and I'm doing again today. You can definately do it, the tough first week has gone and it won't be long until you see those 12s.
ive been wondering what to do over Christmas, I suppose most of us are starting to consider it, I agree with you Christmas Eve, christmas day and boxing day and then hoping to get back on it on 27th.

Thank you Poppy! Restarting is so hard; I have restarted so many times since September. I am fine at work, but when I get home in the evenings I am often ravenous. I think it is because I don't drink enough water at work during the week, whilst I do at weekends. You can do it! Keep posting. I must say that posting really has helped keep me on track. I also know it is the festive season and I tend to gain weight, so I'm trying to mitigate the amount I have gained. You have done fabulously!

I say I will try to get back on track the day after boxing day, but realistically I don't know whether I will because it is a Saturday! Having said that, I managed to restart on a Sunday so maybe it is possible. I will try not to buy too much food - just enough to last those three days.

I have just had my final pack for the day. Trying to finish off my packs from my September order, so I had Mushroom Risotto, forest fruit shake and chocolate cherry shake. I am so glad I only ordered one of each - they are disgusting. I will be sticking to Carbonara, Shepherd's Pie, Spaghetti Bolognese, toffee nut bars and banana/vanilla/strawberry shakes.

Well done on getting another day under your belt Sleek.

December is a difficult month on this sort diet isn't it but if we have a plan to follow hopefully we can still get good results x

Thanks Susie, I feel much better for it!

Weighed in today and lost 0.4lb - not much, but it is all going in the right direction.

Today was so busy at work - I am always getting bombarded with difficult tasks and I feel as though I don't have enough hours in the day. It really is stressful. I literally got in 40 minutes and just had my second pack. I am not distracted by food at work - people don't really bring in biscuits, unless it is a birthday which is a good thing. I do feel that I will need to think of sensible things to snack on when I am off Exante - I will probably keep some redskin peanuts and other types of nuts in my draw, as well as some dried fruit.

Another 100% day under my belt. It feels so good. I lost another 0.6lbs this morning bringing it to 1lb in total - just 0.8lbs until I am back to where I was at the beginning of September. I have almost finished with all the horrible packs I dislike, so I am glad about that! Hoping that I will hit my 3 stone loss at some point next week. Hope everyone is well!

Always nice to finish off the packs we don't like, makes the whole plan a little easier to stick to & reaching that 3s loss will be an amazing achievement Sleek.

How many dress sizes have you lost ? x

It definitely does! I was around a size 18 before, I am not actually sure - it could have been more. I used to squeeze into my size 16 jeans as I didn't want to buy a bigger size and I used to live in stretchy clothes. I am now verging on a 14, not quite there yet but my 16s are getting big. When I reach the 12s, then I will be closer to a comfortable 14. My height helps me carry the weight, but also means I have to lose quite a bit to go down in dress size.

Have a good day!

Your doing really well, well done. It's so annoying being in between sizes, spending the day eiather pulling jeans up or feeling uncomfortable because something's still a bit snug, but you'll be in those size 14s in no time. I'm the same with dropping a dress size, they say 7lb is a dress size bt for me I'd say it's more. I have a monsoon dress I want but a 14 is still a bit tight and I'd say realistically it's going to be 7-10lb before its comfortable.
Good job finishing the packs your not keen on, I normally put mine off, I've still got a few a don't like and a spag Bol and a Shepards pie to try. I tend to stick to the same stuff all the time.

I always thought a stone equaled a dress size but going by my clothes is not that much. :sigh: x

I always thought a stone equaled a dress size but going by my clothes is not that much. :sigh: x

I was the same Susie, I've noticed it's more like 2st for me to lose a dress size - think it depends on our build as to when we go down a size but we will all get there eventually. :)

I was the same Susie, I've noticed it's more like 2st for me to lose a dress size - think it depends on our build as to when we go down a size but we will all get there eventually. :)

Yes, I seem to lose it from my face downwards & from my ankles upwards. The middle bit being the last to show any difference lol x

Thanks poppy84! Just had an egg pack - it's disgusting! I would rather have 2 eggs and it would have less calories! I agree - it is definitely more like a stone and a bit for me. You'll be in your Monsoon dress in no time.

Susie - I'm just the same; it's definitely more than a stone for me. I've lost quite a bit from my waist, but I am desperate to lose from my arms!

Sheridan - I agree; it definitely boils down to build.

I had a great day; managed to remain 100%. Had some drinks after work, but stuck to sparkling water. Hopefully, I can do the same tomorrow! Lost 0.2lbs this morning, which is good. I am hoping I will lose 3lbs this week!

Back