Sleek_Chick's diary

Woke up this morning and lost 0.8lbs! I just have 1.6lbs to go until I have lost 3 stones. Drinks were cancelled tonight, but I am off out tomorrow. Will just stick to sparkling water. I have lost 2lbs so far this week - I hope I can lose another 1lb by Sunday!

Woke up this morning and lost 0.8lbs! I just have 1.6lbs to go until I have lost 3 stones. Drinks were cancelled tonight, but I am off out tomorrow. Will just stick to sparkling water. I have lost 2lbs so far this week - I hope I can lose another 1lb by Sunday!

That's really good progress! And wow 3 stone! I think you could definitely lose another stone by Sunday - good luck! :)

Moving down nicely Sleek, well done x

Another 0.8lbs down overnight! So happy. Lowest weight for this year. Just need another 0.2lbs for my 3lb goal and 0.8lbs to have lost 3 stones. Going out for drinks later, but I am so determined, I will stick to water!

Will catch up with your diaries tomorrow!

Good luck and have fun tonight x

Another 0.8lbs down overnight! So happy. Lowest weight for this year. Just need another 0.2lbs for my 3lb goal and 0.8lbs to have lost 3 stones. Going out for drinks later, but I am so determined, I will stick to water! Will catch up with your diaries tomorrow!

That's great Sleek Chick! I hope you have a great night and enjoy yourself. :)

Thanks Susie and Sheridan! Drinks were cancelled - I have to admit, I am quite glad since I just wanted to be able to remain 100% until next Friday which is when I have my Christmas lunch.

I am a bit annoyed I missed the Black Friday sales - all websites are blocked at work. I really wanted a Nutribullet and a Phillips Airfryer. They went down to great prices - hopefully I'll be able to pick them up during the Boxing day sales.

Thanks Susie and Sheridan! Drinks were cancelled - I have to admit, I am quite glad since I just wanted to be able to remain 100% until next Friday which is when I have my Christmas lunch. I am a bit annoyed I missed the Black Friday sales - all websites are blocked at work. I really wanted a Nutribullet and a Phillips Airfryer. They went down to great prices - hopefully I'll be able to pick them up during the Boxing day sales.

That's good news about the drinks if you didn't want to go that much in the first place. Shame about the Black Friday deals! But there will always be another deal - albeit maybe not as great but still! ;)

Thanks Sheridan, with some perseverance, I managed to purchase a Nutribullet. They kept coming in and out of stock, and I managed to grab one whilst they were in! I am so excited; it will be great for maintenance and is so easy to wash, in comparison to some other blenders.

Weighed in and another 0.4lbs has come off, bringing me over my 3lb goal. I am so happy; if I lose more overnight, that will be a bonus, but as it stands I am very happy with that result. I just need to lose another 0.4lbs before I reach my 3 stone loss.

The forums are really quiet today! I had a wonderfully relaxing day - it comprised of watching TV and spending most of the day in bed. It was absolutely bliss. I just needed to unwind and I am glad I was able to. Remained 100% - tomorrow is my weigh-in. I already weigh daily, so it won't be much of a surprise. Next week, I have my Christmas lunch and the week after, I have my Christmas party. It is a set menu and quite carb-laden, so food choice is beyond my control, however it is within my control to get back on track. Hopefully, I will be able to lose 2lbs by Friday and get into the 12s by the week after. That is wishful thinking, but it would be nice.

Weigh-in day and I have officially lost 3.8lbs! I am so happy - I have also lost 3 stones. It has been hard getting back on track, but I am so glad that I have managed to remain on track for 2 weeks.

I am hopeful that I will be able to get into the 12s within 2 weeks, but as I have mentioned, I have an indulgent Christmas lunch on Friday and I am meant to be going out for dinner with friends. The aim is to get back on the diet straight away and hopefully the gain will be minimal.

Also took my measurements

Waist: 32 inches
Belly button: 33.5 inches
Hips: 41 inches

Thats a brilliant loss Sleek, well done.
As you say if you get straight back on plan after the meal you will be fine. X

That's a great loss Sleek Chick - well done! X

Thank you girls. I am ecstatic - I cannot wait to reach the 12s. Within 2 weeks of being back on plan, my size 16 work skirts have loosened dramatically. I can fit into a 14, but it is tight on my hips and waist. A few more weeks and it should fit much better.

I have a concert to go to at the end of February, so it would be nice to be in the 11s by then.

Hope you are enjoying your weekends. I am about to have my first pack of the day and settle down to watch the Mindy Project :)

It won't be long till those size 14s fit you Sleek. I have so many different sizes of clothes in my wardrobe.

What size are you wanting to maintain at. Doubt I will get much smaller than a 14 x

Me too! I have lots of size 12 jeans from when I was smaller - I am determined to get back into them. I would like to get down to around 10st10 and that makes me a comfortable size 12, but I can fit into the odd 10. When I first lost weight a few years back, I weighed around 10st7 and was really happy at that size. My figure has changed a lot since then, I've much more hippy so that will probably make a difference to my size this time.

I think you will Susie. My mum is around your height and weighs around 10st7 and she fits comfortably into size 12 clothes, with the odd 14 thrown in.

If I got into a 12 at 10 & 1/2 stone I would be extremely happy. My body shape has changed too. Cant remember what weight I was when I used to wear a 12. X

I think you will get into a 12 at that weight :)

I lost 1lb this morning - I never usually lose more than 0.8, but I will take it. I currently weigh 13:3.2, which is amazing considering I weight 14:2.2 just over two weeks ago. I wish I didn't have to eat on Friday, but I will get back on track on Saturday. My clothes are feeling loose, which is great. I wanted to purchase some workwear from MS, but missed out on all the great deals; maybe after Christmas.

I don't think I mentioned it, but my perseverance paid off and I managed to get the Nutribullet and AirFryer, which I am chuffed about. They will be great for maintenance. I am particularly excited about the AirFryer - you can make chips with only half a tablespoon of oil and air fry chicken in it. It's great because all the oil drains out and it cooks very quickly. I think it will be great, as I often get in around 7pm and can't be bothered to cook, so knowing I can rustle up something quickly will be great and means I, hopefully, won't be tempted to go to the shops and purchase treats.

Never heard of an AirFryer but it sounds brilliant. Are they expensive ? x

Buy Philips HD9220 Air Fryer from our Fryers range - Tesco.com

An AirFryer is basically an oven, but it cooks things much quicker and drains off the oil. You can make chips, chicken etc. without adding oil - the chips come out crispy on the outside but are soft on the inside. Chicken comes out succulent with a crispy skin. I got it in the Black Friday sale; it was reduced to £69, but I used my club card vouchers and got it for £11!

I won't be using it until Christmas Day, but my mum will probably use it before then. I will let you know if it is any good, but the reviews have been really positive.

Back