Sleek_Chick's diary

Hi Sleek Chick! Welcome back!

Good to see you back on track and here's crossing my fingers that you see those 11s!

I'm also wanting to see the 11s by January and I'm in the 13s also. Just had the weekend off for my birthday and back to it til Christmas tomorrow!

We can do it!

Really appreciate your comment!! That is great; maybe we can spur each other along?? I am feeling in the zone and will try to make sensible choices, when I have to eat. How was your birthday? I hope you had a great one!

It's always great to have support so sure! :D

It was really good, pretty indulgent but I never went over 2,000 calories per day for these couple of days so not too bad! I'm expecting a gain of a few lbs but was worth it. :)

I am glad you had a great time! At least you have a clear streak from now until December :)

Today is Day 5 and I have been 100%. I weighed 13:7.2 today. I am out for dinner tomorrow with work colleagues; I feel in the zone and do not want to eat, but I will stick to salad. Then, I am out again on Friday - will try to make sensible choices. After that, I have no events for two weeks, so I hope I can stay on track. I would ideally love to be 12 stones by Christmas.

I never realised how difficult it would be to restart once you come off the bandwagon. I just don't seem to be motivated. I am restarting today; I should be able to get through two weeks 100% without any interruptions. I have a few Christmas parties in December, but I am hoping to make sensible choices and not let that deter me from getting back on track. My clothes still fit, but I feel so bloated.

So today is to Day 1, 100%.

It is so much more difficult to stay on track when you are restarting. Lost count what restart I am on but after today my 1st week will be done & dusted so you can do it too.

Good luck today x

It is so much more difficult to stay on track when you are restarting. Lost count what restart I am on but after today my 1st week will be done & dusted so you can do it too.

Good luck today x

Thanks Susie! Day 1 almost down; I have had two packs, 2 litres of water and a can of Coke Zero. Going to have another litre of water and a hot, bubble bath before having my final pack. Can't wait to get through this week.

Well done on getting through day one. Hope today is going just as well x

Well done on getting through day one. Hope today is going just as well x

Thanks Susie. Just got in from work and I am having my second pack. 2 litres down; aim is to get another down before having my final pack. Work is so hectic, so it is easy to stick to TS. Usually, the evenings are when I cave, but I am determined. I have a Christmas party, mid December and my aim is to lose as much as possible.

Sounds like you're very busy!

Well done on staying strong! You can do it, I can't wait for us all to post our Christmas photos all looking slimmer and happier! :)

I am! I got home an hour ago! Work is way too busy and I am shattered. Day 3, 100%! I made it. I hope I a rewarded with a nice drop come Sunday. I feel like I have so much to lose and just want to be thin, now! Now is not feasible, but hopefully February will be :)

Wow, that is amazing SC. Being busy is good for you :D. Well done :winner:

Thank you Susie and Sheridan! Completed another 100% day yesterday! I am feeling in the zone. Meant to be going out for drinks next week, but I am trying to think of an excuse so I can stick to sparkling water.

Another 1lb down; I am 3lbs off my lightest weight. It would be lovely to hit that by Sunday, which is my official weigh-in. I just want to get out of the 13s. I feel like I have been here for ages!

It wont be long till the 12s for you. I cant wait to see the 13s ha .

Have a good day x

Thanks Susie! You'll soon see those 13s.
Thanks Bob! You have done fantastically!

Day 5, 100% I am feeling so good. Meant to have two social events next week - no food is involved, just drinking. I need an excuse! I am feeling in the zone and do not want to jeopardise this. I have to eat the week after, as it is my team's Christmas lunch but it would be nice to have another week and half on TS. I am planning to hop back on the bandwagon after the lunch.

Realistically, I am thinking that I could reach the 12s by Christmas and hopefully goal by the end of February. My goal weight is somewhere between 10st10lbs and 11st. New Look is having a sale - I am so tempted to stock up on some smaller sized clothes!

I am on holiday tomorrow - so looking forward to my much deserved lie in!

Another 100% day! I am feeling quite peckish today, but I am determined to stick at it. Stayed the same today - I really am hoping that I will have a nice drop on the scales tomorrow. It would be lovely to see 13st7 by Sunday, my official weigh in day.

I really do miss food - healthy food, but I seem to make bad choices when I'm not watching my weight. I am fine at work, but as soon as I get home, I just want to eat. Really need to work on that. Hope you are all doing well.

0.8lbs down overnight. I am really happy about that; I am 2.2lbs off my lowest weight for this year!

Back