Sleek_Chick's diary

Well you cant go wrong with £11 can you. Sounds a healthy way of cooking favourite foods too x

I agree Susie! I hope it is as good as the reviews make it out to be.

I have been quite busy at work today, but remained 100%. I am trying to finish my last litre of water; I aim for 3l a day. Scales showed a small drop this morning of 0.2. I am out for drinks on Thursday and have my Christmas lunch on Friday. It would be great to lose another 1lb by Friday. I hope I'm not surprised with a huge gain on Saturday when I weigh. I will make sure I drink lots of water to flush out the sodium. I am not sure I will be able to lose much of the gain by weigh-in on Sunday. We will see.

Hope you all had a good day xx

0.4lbs down for me today.

I have just downloaded the Minimins app and really like it. It will make posting from my phone much easier. Cannot believe I am halfway through the week.

Hope everyone has a great day! xx

The app makes it a lot easier to stay in touch on here.

You may just make it to that 1lb disappearing :fingerscrossed: x

Hey everyone,
I had an event last night, and whilst I stuck to water - I had a few nibbles - nuts, crisps and pretzels! I then came home and had some chocolate. I am so disappointed with myself and gained 2lbs! I hope it is only water. I very much doubt I will get a loss now on Sunday, since I am out to dinner tomorrow. I won't dwell on it, but I hope not to repeat that mistake again. I feel quite sick and very disappointed with myself and my choices.

A lot of that will be water gain so don't be tough on yourself.

Its so hard to make good choices but all we can do is keep trying & sometimes it works :rolleyes: x

Sorry I have been MIA. I went out to dinner on Friday and have been feeling awful since then. I am suffering from toothache and I am really strong painkillers and antibiotics. Also taking ibuprofen, so have had to eat to line my stomach. I haven't been making the best choices, but will try to from today. Just feel really awful and my dentist appointment isn't until Thursday. I hope they can help.

xx

Sorry I have been MIA. I went out to dinner on Friday and have been feeling awful since then. I am suffering from toothache and I am really strong painkillers and antibiotics. Also taking ibuprofen, so have had to eat to line my stomach. I haven't been making the best choices, but will try to from today. Just feel really awful and my dentist appointment isn't until Thursday. I hope they can help. xx

Sorry to hear that you're in pain Sleek Chick - toothache is really not nice and certainly it's hard to make great choices when you're feeling unwell. I hope you feel better soon and your dentist can offer some relief x

I am officially restarting today! I have been so bad these last few weeks. My tooth ache has resolved, but I ate so many carbs and did not use one pack at all! I have had so many dinners out and showed no restraint.

I am restarting today. Will try to remain 100% but I have a few evenings out. The key will be making healthy choices and getting back on track. Hopefully the weight will come off just as fast as it went on x

Day 1

Start weight:
14st4.0I made it through the day. I am so happy. I will do this. Almost 4l of water down. Determined to get into the lower 12s by the end of February/beginning March.

On your way to ketosis sleek. This has got to be the year we get into maintenance & stay there x

Hi Sleek Chick. Well done for the restart. This year all us regulars are going to succeed!

Just a quick update before I get ready for work - wish I had booked today off!

Day 2

Start weight: 14st4.0
Current weight:13st13.8
Total weight loss: 4.2lbs

So chuffed! I must have been retaining a lot of salt. Bye bye 14s and never to be seen again. I will catch up with diaries later this evening!! xx

Just a quick update before I get ready for work - wish I had booked today off! Day 2 Start weight: 14st4.0 Current weight:13st13.8 Total weight loss: 4.2lbs So chuffed! I must have been retaining a lot of salt. Bye bye 14s and never to be seen again. I will catch up with diaries later this evening!! xx

That's great Sleek Chick! What a great start back! Hope you have a great day and that it passes quickly for you. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done getting through day 1 and back in the 13's is great, thats my first goal too to get out of 14's.
Hope you have a great day 2 :)

Well done SC! Wish I'd done as well yesterday! Good luck for today - here's to another loss for you!

Thanks Susie58 - I am feeling hungry, so I am looking forward for the ketosis fairy to visit me! Hopefully, tomorrow I will be well on my way to ketosis.

Thanks Lynne - you have done really well. Let's hope 2015 is our year!

Thank you, Sheridan! Day 2 nearly over and I am feeling so good! I just want to be out of these 13s once and for all.

Thanks Miss Mac, we can spur each other on as we have similar goals and restart weights!

I had a good day at work. It was really quiet and we also got to finish at 4.00pm, which was really nice. I have just had a carbonara and I have drunk 3.2l of water thus far. My friend bought me this really nice stainless steel water bottle for Christmas which holds 800ml of water, so I try and refill it four times a day. About to have a Coke Zero, finish watching the soaps and settle down with a film.

I hope you have all had a great day! xx

Wow Sleek that's an excellent start. Into a lower stone bracket already :D Well done x

Well done for yet another day SC! I'm going to have to keep reading everyone else's diaries for inspiration!

Thank you Lynne and Susie! I really appreciate the kind comments - I seem to do a lot better when I actually log on to post. I guess I feel much more accountable!

Day 3

Start weight: 14st4
Current weight: 13st12lbs
Total loss: 6lbs

Another loss. It just shows how much junk and carbs I ate over Christmas, hence the large drops! I felt really hungry this morning, but I have just had a coffee and I am feeling much better. I am off to get my eyebrows threaded and return some clothes. Hope you all have a great day! xx

Back