Sleek_Chick's diary

Thank you Greeneyes! It really does - I have been in the 13s forever, and cannot wait to finally get out of them! You're so close to the 11s!

Day 20
Start weight: 14st4lbs
Current weight: 13st2.8lbs
Total loss: 15.2lb

Another 0.4lbs off and it's weigh in tomorrow. Really happy about that. I am 0.2lbs off my lowest weight, and so close to the 12s. I am meant to be going out on Monday, but should be able to stick to plan. I am going out for a friend's birthday in the first week of February, but I will try to make up some excuse about drinking. We're not going out for dinner, so it shouldn't be too difficult to stick to plan!

Thank you Poppy!

Second pack down, and I have had 4l of water. It is weigh in tomorrow, and I feel so much better compared to how I did last week. I cannot wait to get out of the 13s finally! :)

Good luck tomorrow Sleek. Really hope you are in the 12s :cross:.

Thanks Susie! Maybe next week :)

Day 21
Current weight: 13st2.8lbs
Total loss: 15.2lb

No loss overnight, but I am happy. I lost 4.8lbs this week, which makes up for last week's poor results. Measured my waist and it is 32 inches; hips are 42 inches. Here's to another week.

Last edited:
Thanks Susie! Maybe next week :) Day 20 Start weight: 14st4lbs Current weight: 13st2.8lbs Total loss: 15.2lb No loss overnight, but I am happy. I lost 4.8lbs this week, which makes up for last week's poor results. Measured my waist and it is 32 inches; hips are 42 inches. Here's to another week.

You're doing so well Sleek, I'm sure you'll have a good burst over the next week.

Well done on your loss and for staying so positive, it's all in the right direction!

Have a great day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats a good loss Sleek . The inches are just as important as the weight loss so well done x

Great results sleek! 32" waist. You must look and feel great!

Thanks Susie! Maybe next week :) Day 20 Start weight: 14st4lbs Current weight: 13st2.8lbs Total loss: 15.2lb No loss overnight, but I am happy. I lost 4.8lbs this week, which makes up for last week's poor results. Measured my waist and it is 32 inches; hips are 42 inches. Here's to another week.

You are doing great!!
Hope the 12's come quick for you xx

Fantastic loss. Well done :D Here's to the 12's arriving soon :)

Thank you so much everyone for all your kind comments and support - it does help to keep me on track.

Day 22
Current weight: 13st2.4bs
Total loss: 15.6lb

I lost 0.4lbs last night, which is great. I am quite busy next week - going for drinks/coffee. Going to stick to my dry January/resolutions excuse. I don't want to jeopardise it. Would be great to get to 12st7 by February 20!

Great result s_c, I really hope you can get to your goal by 20th Feb woohoo. I cannot WAIT to get to 12lbs 7. You're doing great, I see you almost lost 20% of your body weight.

Great result s_c, I really hope you can get to your goal by 20th Feb woohoo. I cannot WAIT to get to 12lbs 7. You're doing great, I see you almost lost 20% of your body weight.

Thank you! I didn't even notice :)

Serial - I don't weigh that yet, but hopefully will by Feb 20 x

Day 23
Current weight: 13st1.8bs
Total loss: 16.2lb

I had another good day, and lost 0.6lbs overnight - meaning I have lost 1lb since Thursday. Fingers crossed for another 2lbs. I need to order some packs as I only have enough for this week. Hope everyone has a good day! x

Day 23 Start weight: 14st4lbs Current weight: 13st1.8bs Total loss: 16.2lb I had another good day, and lost 0.6lbs overnight - meaning I have lost 1lb since Thursday. Fingers crossed for another 2lbs. I need to order some packs as I only have enough for this week. Hope everyone has a good day! x

Well done Sleek! Very steady losses, hopefully should be hitting the 12s next week! Have a great weekend. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Sheridan! I hope so!

Today has been rather busy, and I haven't had the chance to drink as much water as I usually do. I had a dentists' appointment to replace a filling, which went well. However, my mum developed a rash on her shoulder on Thursday and it was very tender so we went to a walk in centre; bad news is she has shingles, good news is that it's not contagious unless you've never had chicken pox. I have had chicken pox in the past, so hopefully I will be okay. Other than that, today has been good. I am still 100% and I have 2 products to go. I have had 2.6l of water so far, but will try to aim for 1 more litre at least.

So despite remaining 100% yesterday, I gained 0.8lbs overnight. The body is such a strange thing. I haven't been to the toilet properly since in the week, so hopefully that is why. I know this diet works.

Day 24
Current weight: 13st2.6bs
Total loss: 15.4lb

Back