Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

Id do one thing at a time hun, you can't give up all ur pleasures at once. I used to smoke now I have a ecig and smoke real cigs when I'm out drinking. Love my vape cos you can do in my office without having to go outside in the cold!! It's not the one that looks like a cig they're rubbish it's like a pipe thing with a button on. I love mine xx ( not smoked everyday since jan this yr)

Last edited:
Don't worry, you'll crack it when it's the right time for you. Well done on the loss that's ace! x

Well done on the weight loss Kylie, cant comment on giving up smoking so I'm no use there :rolleyes: x

Lol, will get there eventually!!

Advice needed, hubby wants to go out for dinner... Decided he wants Frankie and Benny's ... Had a look at the menu and there seems to be some ok choices for me... Which is better steak and salad or chicken salad with zingy dressing? Worried the zingy dressing may have citrus in it?? Eeek, help? Checked mfp and both seem to say zero carbs - can that be right if there's salad with it? And should I ask for no tomatoes with the salad?

Help!

Oh god I don't know chick - there might be sugar in the dressing too. I'd ask them what is in it. I think I'd go for steak and salad but only because I could murder one right now! Have a lovely time whatever you choose. x

Steak & salad Kylie x

Sure you'll be fine. Better than two, albeit small, slices of pizza that I had today! Well done on losing another 1lb too. :)

Hi Kylie. Just read through your diary. You're doing amazingly well. Your meal last night sounds good and you didn't go overboard which is the important thing. 17,000 steps in one walk is doing some! What sort of dog is Maude? My dog Billy is a lakeland / patterdale terrier cross. It really helps having a dog! I also find keeping up with my own, as well as everyone else's diaries helps motivate, even when I'm totally off track. If I didn't come on here when I've gone off track, I'd just stay that way. Have you seen the Walking to Christmas Challenge on the Challenge Board? That might be a good one for you.

Don't stress about the smoking thing - it's too much to do TS and quit. Plus, quitting will make you feel even hungrier. I quit about 4 months ago and I was constantly shovelling food in my mouth.

Good job on eating out and staying in control! I think it's just a case of considering what you're eating and balancing your choices! Good job! :)

How are you feeling today Kylie. You still made a good food choice last night so well done xx

Hi ladies! We're having such a lazy day today it's unreal! But I'll go easy on as as I've persuaded oh to stop smoking with me so smokes today = 0 - yay! :)

Haven't weighed this morning as I didn't, ahem, go to the toilet... Way tmi, sorry, it's just that I have always been regular on this diet, more so than normal, is it the chicken?

Not feeling hungry so yay, don't think the dressing did too much harm! Uh, 5 days off and I don't want to go back to work tomorrow!

Glad you had a lovely time, sounds like you are fine ketsosis wise if you aren't hungry - you'll be able to have that again if you go to F&B's now you know it doesn't knock you out of ketosis. x

Hi Lynne, there's no way I'd manage 10 miles a day unfortunately... I've joined you on the weight til Christmas though :) I will get my bum into gear though and start exercising every day - think I'll do my yogalates DVD when I get in from work and also get back to the 30 day abs challenge :)

Hi Kylie. You don't have to do that much. You just set your own distance. There's no way I expect to do that much either!

Go and have a bath or go to bed. Ignore him. It must be really difficult both of you giving up smoking at the same time. When I did it I had to have champix tablets. Couldn't have done it cold turkey. Hope it gets easier for you both.

I went to bed Lynne! Of course couldn't sleep, but he did come in and apologise! Eventually! It's definitely nicotine withdrawal symptoms!

Well what a day today's been! Still not "been" if you see what I mean, so still 14st2lb on the scales :-( went and got me some senacotte things at lunch time :) lol!

Forgot to take my bar to work so ended up getting some chicken breast and salad leaves, less calories and carbs than the exante bar so I'm going to assume that ok?

Just made hubby's lunches for the next few days, and walked (and fleed!) mauda now to make dinner and sit down.

Oooh and somehow managed to stay smoke free, despite learning that my shared assistant at work is leaving to go to uni! Really pleased for her and she was so upset bless her, but it really is the last thing we need at work right now!! Busy season just around the corner and we have a new starter anyway who's still being shown the ropes so not much help yet... I think that also means my week off at the beginning of August will have to be cancelled :-(

Anyway, a very good Monday despite that news... Off to get some fodder then will catch up with diaries this evening :)

Back