Total Solution Slim for christmas!!!

So pleased for you Kylie, well done x

Well done for getting into the singles, it'll soon be the lower 12's

Weight loss areas - my fingers, my rings are spinning round :) x

Lol, thanks ladies!!

You can't be shy when discussing these things - especially when they're stopping the scales from moving!!

I know a lot of people say not to weigh daily, but I definitely find it keeps me on track. I just couldn't do weekly. And days like today when you finally get a shift down make you feel on top of the world, very motivational!

Just about to go for walkies, then dinner, then maybe some more ironing!!

Well done on yr loss today hon, I'm on a STS today and my losses are pretty much like yrs lol.
I also have to weigh daily as finds this keeps me in track.
Thinking of taking some dulcolax this eve, gotta try to get things moving! Xx

Random question, where's the weirdest place you think you've lost weight from? Mine's my nose. I swear it's less wide than it used to be!!

Last time round I really noticed it round my neck - my necklaces all grew several centimetres longer :eek:

- well done getting into the single 12's cghick x

Day 25 of 65
Restart weight: 13st 12lb
Today's weight: 12st 9.25lb
Loss since yesterday: 0.5lb
Total loss since restart: 16.75lb

Yay!! Another half a pound off - 1/4lb away from having lost 40lb since I started!! Wow!! I've lost more weight than our baggage allowance for holiday... I'm gonna write and ask them if that means I can take an extra suitcase!

Off to book club tonight so no idea what we're eating.. Hopefully low carb and will skip pudding! Won't be able to weigh tomorrow either as I think I'm going to stop at my mums tonight, which means walkies in the woods - yay!

Have a Good Friday-Eve everyone :)

40lbs sounds incredible so pleased for you x

Mine is my feet. Gone down a shoe size x

Oh yeah! I remember this from the last time I lost weight. I couldn't figure out why my favourite hot pink stilettos were too big for me. Clearly I carry all my extra weight on my feet.

Kylie - you're doing amazingly! 40lbs!! Have you seen those youtube videos showing what 2lbs of fat looks like? Now imagine how much 40 looks like!? AMAZZING!!

Well done Kylie! That's fantastic :)

Wow, you're doing great. Well done. I would love to lose 3 stones in 10 weeks and your stats inspire me to believe it's possible x

Wow, you're doing great. Well done. I would love to lose 3 stones in 10 weeks and your stats inspire me to believe it's possible x

Toots I want that bum ;) is it yours?

Keep at it Kylie, you're doing fab! x

Ladies... I appear to be having a day off... 1 1/2 packs, a prawn salad, melon slices... Oh and 3 of the nicest biscuits ever... Whoopsy! I think I hit a wall... Well, that and the glass of wine I had last night - when will I learn - do not blooming drink on a vlcd!!

I'm not gonna beat myself up... Will have whatever I fancy for dinner tonight then straight back on it tomorrow! :)

Back