Slim for Summer Diary??

Tuesday -
Breakfast - Muller light & a pear
Lunch - Coronation chicken salad 5syns & wholemeal roll HEXB
Dinner - Simply Salmon in lemon & herb sauce with jacket pot and salad
Snack - 2 plums
HEXA -milk in tea & coffee

I have my WI tomorrow and I'm really hoping for a loss this week, other than the drinks on Sat night I've been really good. I've had a gain for the past 2 weeks now and I think this week is quite important for me. Although I've been eating well this week I feel quite bloated so don't know what to expect.
Fingers crossed!

Well I think after the last 8 weeks of only losing 2 lbs I need to set myself some mini and realistic goals. I have seen on other peoples signatures etc that they then tick them off once completed so I'm going to do the same -

1. To have a loss tomorrow (21/04) ... gotta start somewhere! :)
2. Be in the 10 stone weight bracket (4lbs to go)
3. Reach my club 10
4. Be back into my size 12 jeans and comfortable

I've always had these in my mind but it's goo to write them down. Hopefully with a loss tomorrow I'll be able to strike the first one off my list lol

So I lost 0.5lb last night, not great as I was hoping for more but it's still a loss. Means I can tick off my mini goal number one.
Thursday -
Breakfast - Ryvita minis - HEXB
Lunch - Jacket Pot, coronation chicken 5 syns and salad
Dinner - Pasta n sauce, and mixed salad - HEXA from milk in pasta, 2 syns from marge
1 x spritzer - 4 syns
Total 11 syns

Last edited:
Friday -
Breakfast - Special K & milk HEXA ... I had Special K thinking it was a HEXB but now looked in book and it 5 syns!! Only the sustain version is a HEXB so annoyed about that!
Lunch - Jacket potato, coronation chicken 5 syns and salad, mixed fruit salad
Wouldn't of had the coronation chicken if I knew about the special K!!
Dinner - Some sort of veggie pasta dish as eating out with friends.

Don't think today is going to be a very good day as it's only 2pm and already had 10 syns!!
I am swimming for 30 mins this eve before dinner so hopefully that will right some wrong :(

Last edited:
Well I haven't had the best weekend but not the worst either. I went quite over my syns on Fri and Saturday though -
Friday = 48.5 syns
Saturday = 32.5 syns
Sunday = 12.5 syns
I wanted to start off well this week but have been caught out by some quiche at lunch so already today I've had 29.5 syns.
I am off to shops after work so lots of super free and super speed food for me for the rest of the week!!

Had a lovely dinner last night - wholemeal pasta, red onion, mushrooms, bacon, spinach and pasatta with mised salad and then a mixed berry fruit salad with fat free yoghurt. Totally syn free ( and had to be after my lunch!) but also very yummy!
Tuesday -
Breakfast - Mix berry fruit salad and muller light yoghurt
Lunch - wholemeal roll HEXB, cheddar HEXA, ham, salad and branston pickle (1syn?)
Dinner - chicken salad and new potatos
Snack - Melon and pineapple

Well I think I have gone over my syns this week by about 50 in total so I don't know how this will effect my weight loss. I would be pleased with a STS but at the same time it would mean another week with a lousy weight loss.
I'm starting to get annoyed with myself now :(

Wednesday -
Breakfast - Muller light yoghurt
Snack - Carrot Sticks
Lunch - wholemeal roll HEXB, Cheddar HEXA, ham, salad and branston pickle 1 syn
Dinner- salmon salad, new pots, mayo 5 syns, handful olives 1 syns, chicken tikka pieces 1 syns and mixed melon fruit salad
8 syns

Last edited:
Well I STS this week which is ok but not great. It's my birthday this weekend so I'm going to struggle for a good loss next week but am going to be right on plan other than Saturday night when I'm out for dinner with friends.

Thurs -
Breakfast - Muller light and handful grapes
Lunch - Jacket pot, beans and salad
Snack - Alpen light bar x 2 HEXB
Dinner - Chicken tikka pieces 1 syn, mixed salad, batchlors golden rice 1 syn, low fat cottage cheese 1 syn

Happy birthday for Saturday, don't deprive yourself on your birthday, as long as you don't write off the whole week you'll be fine. x

It's been my birthday this week so I have had a couple of days off plan so I don't know if I'll have a loss this week. I went on my scales at home this morning and looks like it could be a STS for me. Only an hour to go until I know!

I lost a 1lb last week which I was pleased about ... I have donw ok this week but not much exercise -
Thurs -
Breakfast - Bran flakes and milk - HEXA & HEXB
Lunch - jacket pot, b.beans and mixed salad
Dinner - jacket pot (again i know!), SW beef casserole - yum! and peas
Syns - marge on jacket for dinner - 2, muller light choc and cherry - 2, small galss of wine - 6
Total 10 syns
Friday -
Breakfast -
Breakfast - All bran & milk HEXB & A
Lunch - Jacket pot, b.bean and salad
Snack - 3 x Roses - 6 syns
Dinner - Thai dinner, noddles in soy sauce and baby veg, duck with chillies and garlic. Starter - 1 x piece prawn toast & 1 x chicken satay ... not sure on syns so guessing 10
Wine - 3 x glasses - 18 syns
Total 34 syns
Saturday -
Breakfast - nil
Lunch - left over thai
Dinner - SW Fish pie with milk in potatoes - HEXA - no HEXB
Syns - 2 x rose wine - 12 syns
Sunday -
Breakfast & lunch - all bran & milk HEXB & HEXA
Snack - Skinny Frappucino from costa ... any ideas on syns??
Dinner - SW lasagne with sprinkle of cheese - 2 syns and mixed salad
Total - 2 syns plus frappucino
Monday -
Breakfast - Apple & 2 oranges
Lunch - Jacket pot, b.beans, cheese HEXA and mix salad
Snack - 1 x Alpen light bars - 3 syns
Dinner - Fish in parsley sauce, SW wedges and mix salad ... I'm estimating 5 syns for the fish sauce & some tomato ketchup with wedges = 2 syns
Snack - Muller light yoghurt and mini ryvitas HXB
Total 9 syns

Last edited:
Tuesday -
Breakfast - 2 oranges
Lunch - chicken and mayo sandwich on brown bread - HEXB & 5 syns
Snack - muller light and 2 roses - 4 syns
Dinner - pork chop, veg rice and mix salad
HEXA - Milk in tea and coffee

Last edited:
I STS last week which is a bit annoying, I ahven't done any exercise though so I am going to try some wii fit every day and see if this makes a difference. Just 15 mins each time to get the heart racing and hopefully this will help.
Thurs -
Breakfast - n/a ... not good i know but just not hungry
Lunch - Roasted salmon and monkfish skewers with green peppers and bacon, peas and carrots on side, tartare sauce - 2 syns
Snack - Muller light, orange and choc
... To be continued :)

Thursday -
Breakfast - N/A
Lunch - Beef sandwich on brown bread HEXB, marge 2 syns & horseradish sauce 1 syns with chunky vegetable soup
Snack - 1 bag maltesers 9.5 syns
Dinner - Pork chop, mashed potato with milk HEXA and peas
1 small glass of wine - 6 syns
Total - 18.5

Last edited:
WI tonight! ... I haven't been 100% this week as had a few too many glasses of wine on Saturday night plus a couple of BBQs as well so wouldn't be suprised for a STS this week.
I did however walk 10 miles on Saturday for Breast Cancer which was very hard considering how hot it was but I'm hoping that will have burnt some calories!! :)

Back