Slim 'n' Super September Angels

Lost 1lb last night. I found the Christmas tree thanks Chuffy and have coloured a bauble in. x

Hi Emz, weighed in today but wasn't sure whether it would go on Sept or Oct stats - anyway, I lost 3lbs so was very pleased to get my 4 1/2 stone award and SOW.
Going to set a target of 6lbs for October but will keep an eye out for a new thread.

Hi all only lost 0.5lb this week september was really not a great month for me!! Must try harder!! LOL will keep an eye out for the october thread and will have a little think about a target!! x

Did 2.5lbs today so missed my target for September. Never mind onwards and upwards. I shall have to think about a target for October!

I STS this week after a week off work lazing in the sun and quaffing wine! So I've not had a good september either!

Lets regroup and go for a good october!

Put me down for 5lbs please Emz! Hope you're enjoying the new job!

Hi, I'd really like to join SW Angels in their conquests. Thank u!
Scouzer. X

I used to be on your team in June this year but fell off the rails. Can I re-join?
I started again 19/10/09 and lost 7lbs first week then 2 1/2 the next. I am ready to battle the bulge again xx :break_diet:
I will add you to the November thread so come and see us there and post your target. Welcome back :)

Back