SlimFast March Challenge

LightRaven

What doesn't kill me.....
Alright Ladies. It's a new month and I didn't see a March thread. So I took it upon myself to start it seeing as I'm bored. Time for new challenges and goals! What is everyone's challenges this month?

I aim to loose 8 lbs this month and stay on the straight and Want-to-be-Narrow path. :8855:

:party0011:

LR

Brilliant idea, my goal this month is to loose 5lb and stick to my excersize plan...all month! Have a girly weekend early april, so I NEED to loose about half a stone by then - april 10...but if I could get 5lb of that off this month I would be so happy

Alright Ladies. It's a new month and I didn't see a March thread. So I took it upon myself to start it seeing as I'm bored. Time for new challenges and goals! What is everyone's challenges this month?

I aim to loose 8 lbs this month and stay on the straight and Want-to-be-Narrow path. :8855:

:party0011:

LR

:confused:

...my aim is 4lb.

Let's go ladies :p

great idea lr. i would like to lose 4 lbs don't want to say more as i'm so up and down and know i'm gonna have a bad week next week as my birthday :(

i would also like to try and start some exercise too, i've bought weights and stuff but they're still in their bag winking at me every time i go past :8855:

wk 1 - 10 lbs:worthy:
wk 2 - 2 lbs:)
wk 3 sts:hmm:
wk 4 + 3 lbs:copon:
wk 5 - 7 lbs:greenapple:
wk 6 + 2 lbs:7834:
wk 7 - 6 lbs :party0049:

Im thinking to aim for 4 kg (8.8lb) as this is my first month I remember last time on slim fast I managed a 2kg loss in the first week then 0.5 most weeks after that. Lets hope so anyways!

5LBs will not WI until 27th March... or is that a bit too long?
have a weekned away in March too..

ok will WI 13th march and 27th

good luck everyone!!

im gonna aim for 4 pounds in march, but will be happy with 3 as i havnt been on the diet so far this week :copon: (been far too stressed with uni to care much) so i will be very happy to even sts - wont be weighing in till monday to give me a chance to un-do the damage!!

my aim will be to lose 6 by the end of march! maybe a bit harder as it is my other halfs birthday in the middle of march and i have started back at the gym so that might mean more weight muscle-wise!!! lets wait and see!!

Good luck all xxx

2lb this week :D

well done puggso!

my loss was 1.6 kg (3.5 lb)

i dont have a monthly goal but in my 1st week i lost 9 lbs and my 2nd week so far ive lost 7lbs so overall a stone in just 2 weeks, im happy as long as i keep tht up.

LadyX, you might not keep the weight loss at that level. it's great by the way! With me anything over a pound feels good.
Good luck! :D

Back