SlimFast March Challenge

sorry peeps, was having a few niggles with the old ticker...lol....weight loss ticker, not my heart...sorry, waffleing

well after having putting on 2.25 lbs last week i weighed in this morning (after 5 days on my new diet) and have lost the 2.25 lbs i put on! so im back to where i was 2 weeks ago! so i have two more weigh ins to lose 4lbs to hit target.

5lb lost this week, so that means 11lb in two weeks and I set my self 8lb for the month.
So I am setting myself a new target of 16lb for the month.

Well done Lind! :party0049:

5lb lost this week, so that means 11lb in two weeks and I set my self 8lb for the month.
So I am setting myself a new target of 16lb for the month.

Show off! :p:p:p:p:p

lol

LR

One pound this week.

I want to loose 10 more pound by my birthday in may. I think that may be a bit ambitious as things are going slowly but always nice to have a dream.

Thanks girls. ;)
I am not expecting it to last so I will just bask in the glory while I can. lol :8855::character00100:

I need to ammend mine to 2lb lost this week, i am a complete baffon and read my scales wrong...opps...but yay...means iam now officially under twelve stone!!

so my target is 5LBs
WI 13th March --> 154LBs = 3LBs lost :)
WI 27th March

lost another 1.4 kg this week and thats with a naughty day drinking in the sun yesterday! Thats 3kg so far this month. 1kg to lose to hit my march target!

Half way there to my goal! :)

just started

Hi i have only just started today but would love to join in, i find these challanges keep you motivated i have 2 weigh ins until the end so i will say 4lb. good luck all!!! xx

morning everyone...stayed the same this week....boooooooo hisssss....hey ho, serve me right for not doing my excersize and being a little over induldgent with my eveing meals....next week i will make up for it!

neve mind claire, at least you'e in the right frame of mind and want to do better next week. don't give in, you know what you did this week so don't do it next lol. x

Well doone Lind good luck with the 2lb for the month :party0011:

Woo Lind!

:clap:
LR

3 lbs away from goal. Dunno if I'm gonna pull that off this week. blah.

LR

Back