SlimFast March Challenge

With a big loss this week of 2.2kg (4.85lbs) I have reached my March challenge! I dont expect too much of a loss next week but I will be super good as I have a feeling all my naughtness may just catch up with me!

way to go sattsy and netuk :party0049:

just checked my target for this month and i said 4 lb as i'm so up and down but have actually lost 8 lbs :faint2:so really pleased as still another week to go, hopefully that will be a loss too :bunnydance:

wk 1 - 10 lbs:worthy:
wk 2 - 2 lbs:)
wk 3 sts:hmm:
wk 4 + 3 lbs:copon:
wk 5 - 7 lbs:greenapple:
wk 6 + 2 lbs:7834:
wk 7 - 6 lbs :party0049:
wk 8 - 1 lb :)_
wk 9 + 1lb :copon:
wk 10 - 2 lbs :D

Well done Netuk and Sparklewings!

Hi Ladies:) I've been here for a while - a bit shy to join in....but here goes nothing! I've been on SF since the end of Jan and have lost 11 lbs so far. (Started @ 15 st 9, and am now 14st 12) Really happy with my progress. Good weeks and bad - but that seems normal:) Just wanted to say hello - and say that you guys are really helping me though this - whenever I need a bit of inspiration, I come on here. So - no more lurking, I'm here if anyone fancies a chat....PS. Has anyone tried the Options Hot Choc in Turkish Delight? Yummy...It has saved my diet more than once over the last few weeks:) Haha!

I am so hoping I loose my 2lb to reach my goal this week. Going to a party on Saturday and I am going to get very very drunk!!! ;)......and I think I might be naughty!! :p;)

Good Job nikki... glad to see you are no longer lurking and joined the fun :)

LR

Hi and welcome Nikki :) I haven't tried that one,but love the belgian choc one! That has saved me too many times to count!

Hi nikki, it's the Skinny Cow Mint hot chocolate that keeps me going. 37cals and it's so chocolatey!! lol

Definately well done everyone seems March has been a good month for us slimfasters! Also welcome Nikki! Since Ive reached my target and its my birthday tomorrow Im setting a goal for this week of staying the same. If I lose then thats just a bonus!

Thanks Lind! Its already started as work have decorated my desk with balloons and a birthday banner as I have the day off tomorrow. Also there was cake which I had a piece and a half of....then looked at the calories 315cal per slice! So basically I have had no other snacks today and only my morning slimfast to make up for it and Im having tuna and salad for dinner...Luckily I rode my bike to work!

Sattsy, you have to have cake on your Birthday, I think it may even be law!! lol
And then you have to have a lovely tea too and a few drinks, and then you have to be polite and have a have another drink with friends and maybe even another slice of cake!!! lol
Enjoy! x

1 down today, giving my a grand total of 3lb for the month. Wanted 4 but my trip to Ireland - that came about at the last minute - put paid to that so I am still happy.

Bring on April :D

happy birthday sattsy have a great day and if you are having it "off" enjoy!

congrats puggso and you can't go to ireland without having a good time, i went to dublin a couple of years ago and had a fab time, hope you did to!x

well i started monday and 2lb off so far - went to loch fyne last night so im pretty chuffed - hope everyone is doing well! :)

well done everyone. Final March weigh in for me. End of my first month on sf and I have lost another 1lb today, which is 6lb in 4 weeks - talk about chuffed!! Bring on April xx

Good Job Claire!

I weigh in tomorrow morning... and I will be using a digital scale this time that I am stealing from work... I'm nervous because I'm afraid of digital scales!!! :faint2:

LR

Hey everyone! I met my march goal and then beat it by 3 lbs! :eek: Turns out digital scales are cool after all!

:woohoo:

LR

Back