slimming world birthday party

toofatkat

Not such a fat kat now :)
Those of you who go to groups will no doubt have heard of challenge that Margaret B (slimming world founder) wants to acheive w/c 28th September.

Slimming World is 40 this year. :birthday:

They are holding parties in every group andwe can invite guests free for the night. They have to sign in so that the numbers count towards the total.

They are trying to get into the guiness book of records for the largest party.:party0023:

Do you think there is any way we can join in online?? and how would we go about it? :553:

Hi i did post this sometime last week i think thursday as i went group on wednesday, and i mentioned that donnie who doesnt go to class is celebrating her ruby anniversary to so i suggested that we do something on here, i think we going in a chat room but her anniversary isnt to october but think we doing it early.

I no i cant wait for class party, im looking forward to it, infact im looking forward just for the ruby hifi bars that suppose to taste like flapjacks mmmmmm. Should be a fun night everywhere and hope it does go into the guiness book of records :)

Sounds good. We are having a taster night and bringing guests along. Im going to take my lemon chicken and salad and chocolate cake. yummy, feeling hungry. Will try the chat room thing though thanks

We are having a party in class based round the colour red, so we have had to get our thinking caps on for that one.

Really looking forward to the class party as our class is like a great big party every weeks, so much fun and laughter !

hhmmmmm another thing that has not been mentioned in my class! My C is great and really motivates us but sometimes when I hear how other classes are run I think we might be missing out on some info. I will give her the benefit of the doubt as she will know next week after her interview whether she gets to keep us on - she does a lot of classes in my area and has been a C for a long time. This sounds like a fun event and a great way of showing others how good SW is, especially if linked with a tasting night- something else we have not had!!!!!!

Back