Slimming World Food Diary, pregnant & due 15th Jan, hoping this will help motivate me

Brekkie - wholemeal breakfast wraps, with bacon, egg, mushrooms & tomatoes (2xHEB) low salt/sugar ketchup (1/2 syn) I was gonna have 1 wrap but went a bit OTT on the mushrooms & tomatoes and there was no way it was gonna fit in one!

Snack - apple

Lunch - Jacket potato with lots of left over chilli, cheese (HEA) & some fat free yoghurt

Snack - kiwi fruit

Dinner - chicken roast dinner (5 syns) for gravy and stuffing

Snacks - 2 x SW blueberry muffins (7 syns) with ff yoghurt, grapes, glass of milk (HEA)

12 1/2 syns :)

Brekkie - porridge with blueberries, banana & ss milk (HEA&B)

Snacks - milky tea & 1/2 teacake with butter, I shared it with the little man (8.5 syns)

Lunch - chicken & veg stirfry, grapes

Snacks - apple, part of a blueberry muffin, again shared with Freddie (2 syns)

Dinner - spinach, chicken & mushroom lasagne with roasted veg (HEA)

Snacks - white choc options, vanilla yoghurt & quark "mousse" (2 syns)

12.5 syns for the day & the lasagne was bloody gorgeous!! :)

Brekkie - Weetabix minis with ss milk, strawberries & banana (HEA&B)

Snack - boiled egg, ham, half a necterine (it wasn't very nice) blueberry muffin (3.5 syns) alpen light (1/2HEB)

Lunch - leftover spinach lasagne (HEA) with roasted veg, yoghurt

Snacks - grapes & strawberries, rocky road hifi (1/2 HEB)

Dinner - cottage pie with veg & gravy (3.5 sysn)

7 syns feeling good :)

Brekkie - Ham & veg omelette, low salt/sugar ketchup (1/2 syn)

Snack - weetabix with ss milk (HEA&B) ham

Lunch - Leftover spinach lasagne with boiled veg, yoghurt

Snack - grapes, strawberries, rocky road hifi (3 syns) banana

Dinner - Spicy smoked paprika sausage casserole with veg, paprika dry roasted potatoes, wm bread (HEB) butter (4 syns)

7 1/2 syns & dinner was delish, especially the paprika potatoes, I will deffo do them again!!xx

Skonions said:
Brekkie - Ham & veg omelette, low salt/sugar ketchup (1/2 syn)

Snack - weetabix with ss milk (HEA&B) ham

Lunch - Leftover spinach lasagne with boiled veg, yoghurt

Snack - grapes, strawberries, rocky road hifi (3 syns) banana

Dinner - Spicy smoked paprika sausage casserole with veg, paprika dry roasted potatoes, wm bread (HEB) butter (4 syns)

7 1/2 syns & dinner was delish, especially the paprika potatoes, I will deffo do them again!!xx

How did u make them?? X

Skonions said:
Super simple, just like normal SW roasties, I parboiled my potatoes for 5-10 mins, let them dry briefly and fluffed them up by shaking the pan, then sprayed them with frylight and shook some salt and smoked paprika on them, shook up the sauce pan and then put them in the oven on a roasting pan with a bit of extra frylight sprayed on!xx

Thanks - I'm going to try these :) nom nom xx

Brekkie - left over chicken & veg pasta (HEA) well I desperately needed to do a shop, the only fruit in the house was lemons or raisens, neither good for brekkie & had no veg for omelette either, I was gonna have cereal without it but when I looked in the fridge I saw the bowl of leftover pasta from last night and thought sod it!

Snacks - grapes

Lunch - bacon & veg philli pasta (HEA)

Snacks - very naughty, had a huge slice of blackcurrant cheesecake, I'm not gonna lie, it was AMAZING!!! No idea of the syns but I'm thinking a lot!!

Dinner - Well we'd already planned a takeaway, couldn't really tell hubs he couldn't have one because I'd eaten cheesecke so we ordered an indian!!

I had chicken dhansak with extra spinach & mushrooms which is only 6.5 syns & asked to be cooked without ghee so prob less, made vegetable egg fried rice at home so it was cheaper and to ensure I had my superfree! I ate about an eighth of hubbys naan, a couple of bites of poppadom & half of the free bombay potatoes they sent us, didn't eat all the curry so I would have been in my syns if I hadn't had the cheesecake!

Syns = too many and didn't have my B choices accidentally either xx

Brekkie - weetabix minis with banana, strawberries & ss milk (HEA&B)

Snacks - 2 x rocky road hifis (HEB) grapes

Dinner - leftover curry (3.5 syns) guesstimation

Snacks - half frozen banana which my little one nicked & then I paid him back by nicking some of his toast (6 syns)

Dinner - faggots with milky mash & veg (5.5 syns)

15 syns I think, still not a great day but deffo better than Friday!!xx

Brekkie - porridge pancakes with strawberries, banana & ff plain yoghurt (HEB)

Snack - Banana

Lunch - homemade veg soup with ham & cheese toastie (HEA&B) Prob 1 1/2 healthy extras of cheese

Dinner - salmon, couscous & roasted veg, 1/2 choc mint options mousse (1 syn)

Snack - chocolate hobnob (5 syns)

6 syns, not sure if the hobnob was really worth it but it was nice and I had plenty of syns!!xx

Brekkie - Weetabix minis, strawberries, grapes & ss milk (HEA&B)

Snacks - speed tomato soup, pear, ham

Lunch - salmon, roasted veg & couscous, yoghurt

Snacks - strawberries, grapes, apple, rocky road hifi (1/2HEB) yoghurt

Dinner - spaghetti with turkey meatballs, cheese & 3 slices of garlic bread (13.5 syns) 1/2 choc mint options mousse (1 syn)

14.5 syns and that garlic bread was so worth it, nom nom!!!xx

Brekkie - bacon, egg & cheese wholemeal toastie, low salt/sugar ketchup & mushrooms & cherry tomatoes on the side (HEA&B) (1/2 syns)

Snack - mikados x 4 (2 syns)

Lunch - Went to wetherspoons and was very good and had steak jacket & salad and took some extra light mayo (1 syn)

Dinner - mushypea curry, with noodles, extra superfree veg & chicken, nom nom!!

Snack - milky options hot choc with 2 rocky roads (HEA&B) (2 syns)

5.5 syns, much better than yesterday!!!xx

Brekkie - weetabix, strawberries, banana & ss milk (HEA&B)

Snack - superspeed tomato soup, strawberries, grapes & ham

Lunch - salmon, roast veg & couscous, yoghurt

Snack - 3 x chocolate fingers (4.5 syns) chocolate biscuit (3.5 syns) apple, banana, alpen light bar (1/2 HEB)

Dinner - beef ragu pasta bake (HEA) with roast beg, salad & sweetcorn

Snack - mikado x 4 (2 syns)

10 syns :) Ragu bake was yummy, hadn't done that for ages!!!xx

Back