slimming world "saints".....or not??!!

Ok peeps. I was talking about the people who do lie to themselves.. Stop getting so wound up and chill i was making an observation. Dear god what happened to freedom of speech. Im not saying about people with medical issues or anything im not being negative im just asking why do some people lie to themselves and although ur not one of them thy are out there. People are looking at this too deep and what the hell has thyroid problems got to do with it... You surely would mention that like you just did. Relax people its Friday and if you haven't noticed it move on stop making me out to be cruel when i was making an honest and correct statement of what SOME NOT ALL people do.

That is just what everyone is doing.......exercising their right to freedom of speech.

An under active thyroid problem has an enormous reflection on weight loss . One of the effects of an under active thyroid is that it inhibits weight loss so no matter what you do you either do not lose weight, in fact gain weight until it is diagnosed.

No one is trying to make you out as being cruel because you most certainly are not that. It is just a good and "honest" debate for us all no matter what our individual opinions.

I thank you for starting the thread because I love a good discussion. You learn so much about your fellow members.

fillymum said:
That is just what everyone is doing.......exercising their right to freedom of speech.

An under active thyroid problem has an enormous reflection on weight loss . One of the effects of an under active thyroid is that it inhibits weight loss so no matter what you do you either do not lose weight, in fact gain weight until it is diagnosed.

No one is trying to make you out as being cruel because you most certainly are not that. It is just a good and "honest" debate for us all no matter what our individual opinions.

I thank you for starting the thread because I love a good discussion. You learn so much about your fellow members.

I have worked with people which have thyroid problems when nursing and i know what it an do. Esp when certain types if medication are in action. I just didn't mean people who have medical conditions i only meant i feel some people miss off what they eat. For whatever reasons x

*** pings triangle *** and runs.... xx

Pretty please, can I bring my violin !!!

I must admit something, I get to see food diaries at group and, quite often, I think (as I read them) REALLY????

People hardly eat a thing and manage to gain 2lbs. Nope. Don't believe it for one minute.

Not sure about on here, maybe as others have said there can be omissions on food diaries, but certainly on the paper copies given to me, I don't believe what is written there!!!

I'm not a bad person but I can read between the lines.

Oh dear, as I've been writing my post you've all gone and played a tune and sung a song!!!

We certainly have hun, but I think me bringing my triangle to the group upset WelshCake and she's done a runner!!! xx

Oh dear, as I've been writing my post you've all gone and played a tune and sung a song!!!

You can join in Jaylou but you had better get permission first lol !!!!

Oh no, I daren't. I'm off shopping for lovely lovely speedy and syn free food.
Or maybe I'll have a caramel shortbread with a mocha in Costa ;-)

Back