slimming world "saints".....or not??!!

Oh no, I daren't. I'm off shopping for lovely lovely speedy and syn free food.
Or maybe I'll have a caramel shortbread with a mocha in Costa ;-)

Lol !!!!

Do not forget to put it in your diary whatever you have and of course the mocha and caramel shortbread are low, low syn !!!!

jaylou said:
I must admit something, I get to see food diaries at group and, quite often, I think (as I read them) REALLY????

People hardly eat a thing and manage to gain 2lbs. Nope. Don't believe it for one minute.

Not sure about on here, maybe as others have said there can be omissions on food diaries, but certainly on the paper copies given to me, I don't believe what is written there!!!

I'm not a bad person but I can read between the lines.

You can be on my team. The naughty team for thinking it has x

You can be on my team. The naughty team for thinking it has x

She is a brilliant person to have on your team, a real diamond !!

Tee hee. I sit on the fence so much I have splinters in my ass...........

You want to borrow my tweezers. Must be quite painful for you lol !!! hugs xxx.

i didnt read it to be negative i thought it was funny, just an observation! xxxx

ooh just noticed theres a sing song going on...may i join pleezies :innocent0001: xxx

fillymum said:
She is a brilliant person to have on your team, a real diamond !!

You want to borrow my tweezers. Must be quite painful for you lol !!! hugs xxx.

Fillymum your on the good team x

ooh just noticed theres a sing song going on...may i join pleezies :innocent0001: xxx

I am sure you can, but be sure you read an above post and observe the rules........we can sing but we can not play lol !!!!

:rolleyes: ..... *squawk* :bolt:

I do think OP has a point, however.... some people do only lose half to a pound a week by being SW Saints, some lose lots, and some, admittedly, tell porkie pies ;)

I'm not a bad person but I can read between the lines.

Ahh, the wisdom of jaylou..! Everyone is different!!

I'm one of the people who might have taken the OP personally if I still kept my online food diary, especially as I've just had a 100% (actually 100%!!) week and gained a pound - but I have my paper diary and know I've stuck to plan, and as my C says, there is always a reason.. sometimes you just have to look really hard to find it!

However, I can't be the only one who sits in group when someone is reeling off what a good week they've had, and how they've stuck completely to plan and just don't understand how they've gained (hell, people probably think it about me!), and then after group you hear them mention the takeaway they had on last WI night, or that sneaky chocolate bar they had, or lots of other little things that crept in and added up.. I suppose it's just the online version of that! Not so much 'telling porkies', as maybe not feeling happy to admit the whole truth, for whatever reason!

(I won't join in with the singing, though, if it's all the same to you guys...!)

aww did u kick me up the bum? :eek:
i only squawked.. :( xx

awww noooooo :(
apologies my friend ... maybe i can make it up 2 u with a song...
KUM BAYA ME LORDDDDDDDD :D

XXX

haha! god i miss smoking! but not the shitty stuff obv xxx

Back